darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > General Discussion Topic (*NO SPOILERS*)
First | Previous | Page 43 of 62 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 60 61 62
General Discussion Topic (*NO SPOILERS*) [STICKY]
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#2101 Posted: 00:22:24 15/10/2015
Quote: Deja Vu
A quick comparison:

How a figure should look:

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]

How a figure should NOT look:

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]

Jebus you scared me! If Splat came out looking like Astroblast in real life....*shudders* BRRR! That's just too horrific to think about.
---
Stay Cool!
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#2102 Posted: 02:56:38 15/10/2015
It took 5 years, but I finally caved in and bought a Legendary. I refuse to buy normal Astroblast if he is that ugly.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2103 Posted: 02:59:48 15/10/2015
Preview pages of Skylanders SuperChargers Issue 1 is out on iTunes (so far preview pages are blurry until high-quality versions come out).

And it takes place AFTER SuperChargers D:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#2104 Posted: 03:34:46 15/10/2015
I actually didn't think that Astroblast looked that bad.....until someone compared it with his CGI model. Wow. Still want it but I hope it's the camera quality.
---
Hahahahaha
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#2105 Posted: 08:19:35 15/10/2015
Quote: Nightmoon
I randomly decided to open up one of my interchangeable (Nintendo/PlayStation) Rift Engine Portals. Well, just the Rift Engine itself, but still. It was really easy to remove the two pieces of the Engine from the base, and they could be put together easily as well (though with a gap where it attaches to the base).

The top piece of the engine has 2 chips: one at the top, which communicates with the inserted trap's chip, and one at the bottom, which works like the RFID chips in the figures, communicating between the previous chip and the portal (similarly to the 2 halves of the swappers). Then, I put a trap in the detached engine, and put it on my SSF portal while playing SuperChargers, and the trap worked exactly as on the actual portals!

(After this, I reattached the engine to the base of the portal.)

This means that Activision/TFB/VV (or third parties such as PowerA) could in theory make a separate magic item/adapter with those chips to use on SSA/SG/SSF portals, and possibly future portals without trap slots. Maybe even future 3DS games, if they bother implementing some sort of trap functionality into those.

So yeah, it's possible to make a trap adapter by yourself, either just the detached engine (which is quite large, especially considering the small size of the chips) or a custom one. Would be interesting to see what people can come up with, if anyone decided to take on the challenge of making one ;P

(Afterthought: I didn't test this, but I imagine that using it with a Traptanium Portal or a second Rift Engine Portal with a trap already inserted will trigger the message about there being too many traps on the portal, which someone else discovered a while ago in Trap Team.)

It will. I was playing online, and both of us had a Trap on the portal at once, and that message appeared!
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2106 Posted: 11:53:04 15/10/2015
I'm still VERY HAPPY that IDW Superchargers is actually a sequel to the game and not just Rift into Overdrive sprinkled into the following months. Heck,it hasn't been a month,the first comic page spoils the ending thoroughly(so yeah that's a warning for you guys).

Kaos actually attempting to do his job, Spyro judging before understanding, how things chaaange.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Darksteelforge Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#2107 Posted: 17:49:20 15/10/2015
If you compare Astroblast with Splat it is indeed a huge difference. Maybe he looks a bit better in game, but he could be the ugliest skylander ever. I am curious if I don't like him if I see him for real. I think I will like him anyway.
---
276 Skylanders. 6630 Heroic Challenges completed. So Cali now you have seen every different skylander complete all heroic challenges.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#2108 Posted: 18:41:03 15/10/2015
Just one last comparison and then I'll stop discussing about Astroblast since this is definitely not the right place to do it:

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Even if his face and gun's crystal aren't yellow anymore he still has a lot of other details which are missing from his figure (pearlized gray boots and gloves, differently colored armor, less dull yellow parts).
So why does the figure looks so bland if both the artwork and the CGI model look good?

Makes me wonder if the true reason why he's in a Racing Action Pack is because they feared he wouldn't have sold well as a single.
Such a pity considering Sun Runner is gorgeous figure-wise.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:53:14 15/10/2015 by Drek95
Fizzle Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#2109 Posted: 19:14:19 15/10/2015
I'm guessing they changed his face from yellow to grey because he looked To similar to Luminous despite the yellow looking SO much better
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#2110 Posted: 20:49:32 15/10/2015
I'm fine with the glittery face and gun, I just want the suit to change. TBH it looks good glittery....
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#2111 Posted: 21:33:13 15/10/2015
Yeah... They could at least have TRIED to make it look like the CGI... at least he looks good in game...
I'm begging thats a unfinished version!
---
xboxfanuk Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#2112 Posted: 12:20:54 16/10/2015
I am seriously considering getting the legendary, but it seems daft that the light element character should be black.
---
Friend me on Xbox One - GT: Xboxfanuk

Would love to co-op Superchargers.
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#2113 Posted: 23:27:05 16/10/2015
Quote: xboxfanuk
I am seriously considering getting the legendary, but it seems daft that the light element character should be black.

Just to clarify: It's not black: It's Navy/Midnight Blue (on actual figures, Legendary seems a little dark to call Navy, but it's far enough from Black that it's not off-black any more than cream is off-white, is a DARK shade, but still distinctively blueish...), and it seems daft that eyes that can discern 256 shades of 256 hues, can't tell the difference...
And besides, the Gold parts are at least okay-ish for a Light Element, but they'd fit better (to Light-Elementals in General) with White, Sky Blue, or Yellow
and to be fair: the pallette itself, is more accurate to the in game model in general (though it would be MUCH better if the White Paint was Pearlized White, same as Spotlight and Knight Light, similar to how Nightfall's Coat has the same Pearlized Green/Black that Blackout and Knight Mare have) in all, the use of blatantly incorrect finish (Solid instead of Pearlized/Iridescence) is less inaccurate when compared to using blatantly incorrect coloration (Transparent Yellow [Matches Sun Runner better though] instead of Transparent... white? or just plain clear... i don't know how to say it right) sure, it looks hideous, but... it's still closer to the ingame version... I'm hoping it's a rushed prototype, but I fear that they repainted them to remove the pearlized paint because they had to rush paint the new line of Nightfall, and didn't have time to pearlize her coat as a result, just so they match, but if it is the final model, then that fear becomes an earnest hope, because i want Light and Dark to match for symbolic reasons...

PS, am I the only one who sees the grey paint on the physical Astro? It's a lot harder to see, because it's a dull, light shade that sorta blends in with the white, but as near as i can telll, nothing on the CGI toy that is grey, is white on the physical toy...
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#2114 Posted: 11:01:11 17/10/2015
Great, now I have to live in fear that Nightfall is going to look like crap.
Fizzle Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#2115 Posted: 13:15:10 17/10/2015
We've already seen Nightfall's real life figure. It's okay she looks amazing
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#2116 Posted: 13:25:25 17/10/2015
Yeah, but we don't know if they're going to paint the "new" ones as amazing.
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#2117 Posted: 15:50:10 17/10/2015
Why in the world would they make new ones. Wouldn't it be cheaper just to switch out the chips of the figures with faulty chips.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#2118 Posted: 16:08:52 17/10/2015
Quote: griswoldthunder
Why in the world would they make new ones. Wouldn't it be cheaper just to switch out the chips of the figures with faulty chips.

They obviously can't do that. The packaging is already glued together and the bases of the figure are glued on.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#2119 Posted: 21:01:39 17/10/2015
Really? That's your comeback. Packaging means nothing. They are going to have to use new packaging regardless. Opening up the figure is not difficult, as many users on this forum can attest to.
#2120 Posted: 21:04:20 17/10/2015
Not too difficult,but probably too expensive. People throw out perfect products of any kind that won't make as much money as it costs to deliver them,imagine a figure going across the world.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:04:30 17/10/2015 by Bifrost
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5272
#2121 Posted: 22:43:33 17/10/2015
Just got night fall. She has an amazing figure. Still doesn't work (didn't expect her too) but up came a weird warning saying "This toy can't be used with this game". Does that mean something?
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
#2122 Posted: 22:50:24 17/10/2015
Quote: skylandsfan
Just got night fall. She has an amazing figure. Still doesn't work (didn't expect her too) but up came a weird warning saying "This toy can't be used with this game". Does that mean something?

That's the error message in some versions, I think. The game knows it's a Skylanders figure,but not who or from which game.
---
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#2123 Posted: 03:28:17 18/10/2015
If you own an Xbox One or PS4 she works.
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
#2124 Posted: 10:04:11 18/10/2015
Did the Xbox One update as well? C'mon PS3, you can do it!
#2125 Posted: 13:21:20 18/10/2015
Blurry pic of all elites for this year:
[User Posted Image]
---
#2126 Posted: 13:33:59 18/10/2015
Still pretty decided that not having Air and Fire elites is one of the dumbest decisions this year. There's not a SPECK of reason to do this,even no cards can be excused. Now not only the numbers aren't the same for two elements, but TFB would probably get flak for doing two of them(or just them) next year because it'd be a waste of resources to have it nice and consistent again.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:34:57 18/10/2015 by Bifrost
#2127 Posted: 14:14:08 18/10/2015
As long as Undead never gets left out, I'm fine. I can't wait to see EE Hex.
#2128 Posted: 15:19:15 18/10/2015
I think I'm only getting Slam Bam, Dino-Rang, Ghost Roaster and Possibly Boomer.

CAN XBOX 360 PLEASE GET THE NIGHTFALL UPDATE??????
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2129 Posted: 15:20:07 18/10/2015
I'm gonna try to get all of them, I mainly want Zook.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#2130 Posted: 15:21:35 18/10/2015
TBH it all depends on their new powers.
---
PixelGamer Green Sparx Gems: 237
#2131 Posted: 02:20:19 19/10/2015
Luminous35 do you have nightfall? I have looked everywhere but can't find her (and since I have a PS4 I want her so badly)
---
From one generation to the next, Gamers unite!
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#2132 Posted: 06:38:31 19/10/2015
These Eons elites are really disappointing, only getting Dino Rang
---
Boop!
LimeLight Green Sparx Gems: 403
#2133 Posted: 20:44:30 19/10/2015
Hi everyone I was looking around on ebay and found a nightfall without the name typo it was from Germany does this mean they already fixed the issue of nightfall compatibility in Europe?

Here is the pic

[User Posted Image]
---
Skylanders is SuperCharged!
Here`s my game
Skylanders Guardians is coming... //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=121735
#2134 Posted: 22:31:27 19/10/2015
I managed to figure out who comes with the Land action pack. It's Trigger Happy. He shares a trait with the other two action pack characters, he's the only character that has his Supercharger challenge in the main featured villain's track, namely, The After Party.

Bone Bash Roller Brawl's challenge is in the Chompy Garden, so she's outta luck.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#2135 Posted: 23:12:15 19/10/2015
Just got off of the phone with Activision support. They are sending me a working nightfall and high volt (astroblast wasn't on the list) but they're letting me keep my broken nightfall. All they asked for was a picture of her. Is this normal?
---
#2136 Posted: 23:16:58 19/10/2015
I feel like this has been asked before, but my Clown Cruiser won't let me use any mods, even though I've collected everything. How do I fix this?
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#2137 Posted: 23:21:00 19/10/2015
Quote: Bionichute
I feel like this has been asked before, but my Clown Cruiser won't let me use any mods, even though I've collected everything. How do I fix this?

Someone reset their Sea Shadow with that same glitch, try that if you can spare the gearbits.

On the working nightfall, wow that's fast. I wonder if they're on the way to stores or they're focusing on the existing ones for now.
---
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#2138 Posted: 09:12:51 20/10/2015
Would be nice if the regular Astroblast was "lightcore" and his head and gun have a yellow glow.
---
bye
#2139 Posted: 10:34:37 20/10/2015
Quote: PixelGamer
Luminous35 do you have nightfall? I have looked everywhere but can't find her (and since I have a PS4 I want her so badly)

No i don't sadly. Really want her even if I don't have the PS4 but If the Nightfall's are working now we should be seeing her soon smilie
---
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#2140 Posted: 15:13:54 21/10/2015
So what do you guys think is the better way to organize...

By Element
By Game
By Gimmick

Right now I'm in between Element, gimmick and variant. All my variants are separated out, all my painted figures are separated out, I have Swaps on a shelf by themselves, and the trap masters on a shelf by themselves. Everything else is by element. I'm still trying to figure out how to space wise get Superchargers mixed in, so I figure now was a good time to look into how others are doing it.
- Unreall
#2141 Posted: 17:14:38 21/10/2015
Quote: Unreallystic
So what do you guys think is the better way to organize...

By Element
By Game
By Gimmick

Right now I'm in between Element, gimmick and variant. All my variants are separated out, all my painted figures are separated out, I have Swaps on a shelf by themselves, and the trap masters on a shelf by themselves. Everything else is by element. I'm still trying to figure out how to space wise get Superchargers mixed in, so I figure now was a good time to look into how others are doing it.
- Unreall

The frist three games are all together on two shelves organized by Elements while TT and SC have their sperate shelves in which they're also organized by Elements. My Variants are all on one shelve just randomly organized.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#2142 Posted: 21:35:24 21/10/2015
I like to do that:

• Organize by type (Core/Lightcore/Giant) and element.
  • Put the vehicles together with their respective SuperChargers.
  • Put the variants together with their original versions.

Hope that you like it.
---
Bruh
Quid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1577
#2143 Posted: 21:56:02 21/10/2015
I tried organising my Skylanders by game at first, but it didn't work as well as I liked so I switched to element, which I'm happy with.
FireMeowth Emerald Sparx Gems: 3230
#2144 Posted: 08:15:39 22/10/2015
I managed to figure out who comes with the Land action pack. It's Trigger Happy. He shares a trait with the other two action pack characters, he's the only character that has his Supercharger challenge in the main featured villain's track, namely, The After Party.

Bone Bash Roller Brawl's challenge is in the Chompy Garden, so she's outta luck.

Do you have a source or proof for this?
Not that I think you're lying - I just want to be 100% sure. :)

Haven't started playing the game yet, so I guess that info might be easily found there or in the guide, though in that case I'd wonder why more people haven't picked up on and reported it.
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#2145 Posted: 11:44:17 22/10/2015
Quote: FireMeowth

Do you have a source or proof for this?
Not that I think you're lying - I just want to be 100% sure. smilie

Haven't started playing the game yet, so I guess that info might be easily found there or in the guide, though in that case I'd wonder why more people haven't picked up on and reported it.

This might help, it's only a theory but it makes sense.
http://skylanderscharacterlist...n-single-packs/
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
FireMeowth Emerald Sparx Gems: 3230
#2146 Posted: 12:11:36 22/10/2015
Yeah, I saw that - I just wondered where the confirmation of Trigger Happy's challenge stage came from. :)
#2147 Posted: 13:10:59 22/10/2015
Quote: FireMeowth
Yeah, I saw that - I just wondered where the confirmation of Trigger Happy's challenge stage came from. smilie

I think you can read that on the guide, not sure.
---
#2148 Posted: 22:58:44 22/10/2015
It was in the guide.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#2149 Posted: 23:40:45 22/10/2015
I recently see a Concept Art of
The Darkness in SuperChargers
and it looks really interesting. Without spoiling, it's interesting as it looks? See:

[User Posted Image]

Also, without spoiling, there are more impressive/emotional moments aside from the most cited one?
---
Bruh
First | Previous | Page 43 of 62 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 60 61 62

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me