darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > General Discussion Topic (*NO SPOILERS*)
First | Previous | Page 40 of 62 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 60 61 62
General Discussion Topic (*NO SPOILERS*) [STICKY]
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#1951 Posted: 19:11:15 03/10/2015
Quote: TTD
Didn't irategamer claim that the skymiibos unlock exclusive tracks?

So DK and Bowser don't unlock new tracks?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#1952 Posted: 19:16:13 03/10/2015
Irate has three pages including crap he got wrong for no good reason on TV Tropes(mixed with other things people don't like about him, though). That doesn't sound as bad as the other things he said.

But we'll end up derailing talking about LPers,let's go back to game,we have plenty of that.

Seeing some Nightmare Mode footage, the superchargers reeeeaaally seem glass cannons in general. High Volt never seems to survive to the end of a video, Spitfire is luckier but not always.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#1953 Posted: 19:37:08 03/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Bowser seems a bit bummed out.
[User Posted Image]
#1954 Posted: 19:48:07 03/10/2015
Noseless Bowser also became the new Amiibo meme since it looks like his face is.... how do I put it... Something else entirely.
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1955 Posted: 19:51:08 03/10/2015
I finally understand why we saw all those villains!

Its the Supervillain Cup! Its where you race against villains instead of Skylanders! And theres four races that you race on at once I believe.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#1956 Posted: 21:57:22 03/10/2015
Quote: Bifrost
You'd be surprised at how many will refuse to do the research for anything. Do I even need to bring up IrateGamer,which Acti still somehow tolerates?
Some also will just buy the game at the request of viewers and play the same day without any previous knowledge then complain when they're lost in the plot, but those are waaay too many examples and too many LPers I gave up watching to mention.

Quote: TTD
Didn't irategamer claim that the skymiibos unlock exclusive tracks?

He also said that Dèja Vu was called Time Warp...
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#1957 Posted: 23:42:55 03/10/2015
*knocks on wood at the thought of that guy or Egoraptor playing this game*

Back on topic,did the Nightfall post even have anything relevant, or just 'she's dark and dangerous and comes out soon I think?'

No, they actually asked "did you find her yet?" I sat down in a corner and cried for 5 minutes.
Activision; the company that will make you question the sense of life and money.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#1958 Posted: 00:39:30 04/10/2015
Quote: TOlofter
Whats the story with Astroblast and Gill Grunt.....will they get single releases too or are you forced to buy the packs?

All figures and vehicles will be released as singles... Eventually.
Except for the Skymiibos.

And I sincerely hope we won't have to wait for long before I can put my hands on Reef Ripper...
I was soooo tempted to get the Sea Racing Action Pack today but... NOPE.
I want to send a precise message to Activision: no more reposes inside expansion packs, and while you're at it, no more reposes at all.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#1959 Posted: 00:48:24 04/10/2015
Quote: Drek95
Whats the story with Astroblast and Gill Grunt.....will they get single releases too or are you forced to buy the packs?

And I sincerely hope we won't have to wait for long before I can put my hands on Reef Ripper...
I want to send a precise message to Activision: no more reposes inside expansion packs, and while you're at it, no more reposes at all.

I know you aren't for the revamps Drek, but DDGG is pretty rad and much better than the original and this is coming from someone who ADOOOOORES OG Gill Grunts moveset.

Then again, Gill Grunt is my 3rd favorite Skylander behind Spyro and Hotdog.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#1960 Posted: 00:49:46 04/10/2015
^ Even I have to say this Gill Grunt is cool, and I used to hate him a LOT.
#1961 Posted: 00:50:15 04/10/2015
Quote: Deja Vu

No, they actually asked "did you find her yet?" I sat down in a corner and cried for 5 minutes.
Activision; the company that will make you question the sense of life and money.

Or the world's most clueless PR. I bet they just give the guy/lady a list of figures in each wave and they were just typing in one per day.
---
#1962 Posted: 01:20:01 04/10/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

I know you aren't for the revamps Drek, but DDGG is pretty rad and much better than the original and this is coming from someone who ADOOOOORES OG Gill Grunts moveset.

Frankly he's just a mix of his original counterpart, Zap and maybe Wham Shell, from what I've seen but I'm happy you are liking him. smilie

The point is... You don't put a revamp inside an expansion pack because that way you are technically "forcing" me to get a character I don't want only to be able to also get the Trophy and the vehicle.
You should motivate me to get a pack...
And that's why they should always put new characters inside those packs; no one would say anything about them (Terrafin, Slam Bam, Sunburn, Ghost Roaster, Pop Thorn, Wind-Up, Déjà Vu, Blades, Knight Light, Knight Mare and Astroblast).

That was just a bad decision and makes me think they doubted he would have sold well as a Single Pack...
I think they frankly missed the whole toy aspect this year under many point of views but I will get more into details once I will write my complete "review".
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:12:12 04/10/2015 by Drek95
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#1963 Posted: 01:39:00 04/10/2015

Frankly he's just a mix of his original counterpart, Zap and maybe Wham Shell, from what I've seen but I'm happy you are liking him. smilie

The point is... You don't put a revamp inside an expansion pack because that way you are technically "forcing" me to get a character I don't want only to be able to also get the Trophy and the vehicle.
And that's why they should always put new characters inside those packs; no one would say anything about them (Terrafin, Slam Bam, Sunburn, Ghost Roaster, Pop Thorn, Wind-Up, Déjà Vu, Blades, Knight Light, Knight Mare and Astroblast).

That was just a bad decision and makes me thingsk they doubted he would have sold well as a Single Pack...
I think they frankly missed the whole toy aspect this year under many point of views but I will get more into details once I will write my complete "review".

Can't wait for that review!

Yeah he is kinda of a mix, but still feels fresh.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:39:24 04/10/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#1964 Posted: 01:42:17 04/10/2015
Just recently found The Darkness Skystone in The Bandit Train during one of Tessa's quests. You have to play a game of Skystones Overdrive to win.
That's how I got it, but it could be random and any where.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
#1965 Posted: 02:11:13 04/10/2015
Quote: Insane01
Just recently found The Darkness Skystone in The Bandit Train during one of Tessa's quests. You have to play a game of Skystones Overdrive to win.
That's how I got it, but it could be random and any where.

Spoiler much?
---
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#1966 Posted: 03:38:58 04/10/2015
Does anyone else think High Volt is a little weak? He is the only character I have that dies to just about everything, hate it to as I love his play style.
---
Hahahahaha
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#1967 Posted: 05:46:24 04/10/2015
Quote: GaiaMemories
Does anyone else think High Volt is a little weak? He is the only character I have that dies to just about everything, hate it to as I love his play style.

If you time it right his Shield will block pretty much every attack. I had to stop playing him because he trivialized everything lol. He's the most o.p. in my opinion of the characters released.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#1968 Posted: 06:03:13 04/10/2015

Ironically I see him as the powerhouse of my Supercchargers collection!
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#1969 Posted: 07:19:05 04/10/2015
EDIT: Nevermind, Platinum!
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:51:58 04/10/2015 by Buuzer
#1970 Posted: 21:02:04 04/10/2015
Quote: Tigorus

If you time it right his Shield will block pretty much every attack. I had to stop playing him because he trivialized everything lol. He's the most o.p. in my opinion of the characters released.

He's quite good.
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#1971 Posted: 08:19:26 05/10/2015
What TakeYourLemons said.

First of all it's 10 new Skylanders (12 characters if you also include Skymiibos).
Just like you don't include S2/3/4 when you count new characters I won't count revamps.

I'm not going to go into how ironic it is for you to think it's okay for you to not count revamps because he gets to not count series 2 on a thread that's a monument to the reason why ANYONE considers them new (movesets)

Of course they aren't new characters, they've just put ALMOST as much work into them as new characters...
One could argue it takes MORE work to make them because you have to think more about their designs... You have to create a new look for them, but they can't be too different, because then they're not recognizable, yet they can't be too similar, otherwise people won't realize just how different they are...
You have to make new movesets for them, and likewise, the have to be different, yet they still need to fit their character...
With brand new characters, you create a concept and the rest can potentially fall into place... It can require fine tuning, it can require a LOT more, but it doesn't always.
And then there's the bit where not having to think of the new catchphrases they think about 5 minutes each for or finding VAs that they rarely think AT ALL for... (Most of the funny accents on PLAYABLE characters are funny because they're out of place [what's with Camo's accent? I'm not even sure what they were GOING for with it...])
And vehicles aren't characters just like traps (which ironically enough contained playable characters).

Now let's do the math as Take rightfully said, considering only the actually new figures (excluding the variants and reposes) which are the ones I usually buy:

- PS4 Starter Pack: 70$
- 2 Adventure Packs: 50$
- 2 Expansions Packs: 60$
- 7 traps: 49$
- 15 Cores: 150$
- 15 Trap Masters: 225

TOTAL: 604$ (more or less)

Now let's consider SuperChargers:

- PS4 Starter Pack: 70$
- 3 Racing Action Packs: 105$
- 14 vehicles: 210$
- 8 or 9 (depends on which character will come with the Land Racing Action Pack) characters: 104/117$

Now let's also consider the Skymiibos (which I personally won't get but are still new characters) and their vehicles:

- Wii U Starter Pack: 70$
- 3DS or Wii Starter Pack: 65$

Oh and don't forget the Kaos Trophy which is apparently only available inside the Dark Starter Pack!
So it's another 100$

TOTAL: 714$ more or less

You miscounted, it's not 8 or 9 Skylanders, it's 7 or 8, because the PS4 starter, which you listed already, comes with spitfire, and the Sky Pack, which you also listed already, comes with Astroblast, so, you've already counted 2 out of 10, so depending on who's in the land pack, there is 7 or 8.

And To be fair, you can get one of every figure (not including variants) with one normal (Nintendo) starter and one dark edition (Nintendo) one... So you don't need to factor in the price of a PS3 starter, or a normal edition Wii u starter
In fact, it simplifies getting Hot Streak and Spitfire, and even discounting the Kaos Cup, you save 3 dollars and 3 or more months over getting them in single packs (since normal starters are 75 USD, not 70, the difference in price is 25, and has 28 dollars of extra stuff not including the Trophy)

So the real tally is:
- Dark edition (Wii u): 100$
- Normal edition (3DS): 65$
- 3 Racing Action Packs: 105$
- 14 vehicles: 210$
- 7 or 8 (depends on which character will come with the Land Racing Action Pack) characters: 91/104$
Total: 571/584$

So, even for Nintendo players, it's not 714, it's 584 at worst, which is STILL 25$ cheaper than Trap Team, unless you count the revamps (which add 5 or 6 figures to what you need to buy [because out of 8, 1's in a starter, and 1-2 are in racing packs)
And for Non Nintendo players, it's 504$... (You STILL don't need the standard edition; just dark, which in this case, also reduces the number of vehicles you'll need to buy single [since Sea Shadow comes in a PS4 Dark], so I simply subtracted the price of a 3DS Starter pack [65] and a vehicle single pack [15] from the total to calculate it)

So, counting revamps, that's another 65 dollars, 649 dollars for Nintendo players, which is SLIGHTLY more expensive, and $569 for non-Nintendo players, which still around $50 cheaper
Sad thing is, buying revamps will only lower their stock...

If you don't NEED every variant, then you don't NEED the ones you DO have to include the standard ones, right? (I mean, if I didn't need both versions of Barrel Blaster, and I can only POSSIBLY not buy the standard one, who says I need the standard one if I get the Dark Barrel Blaster? Where is it said that I have to pass up on a cool looking variant if i can't afford to buy the normal one too?)
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#1972 Posted: 20:12:05 05/10/2015

I hate to ask, but do you have a source for this? The reason I ask is due to the fact that historically, some figures never get a single release; examples include (but aren't limited to) all of the figures included in the original S:SA adventure packs. While you can argue that we eventually got a single of a version of some of those figures (although still no single of any kind for Sunburn), those original figures never saw an official single release. Unless you've got a good source on this, I'd say that your statement is, unfortunately, wishful/hopeful thinking. smilie

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
#1973 Posted: 22:25:16 05/10/2015
Quote: darkchylde28

I hate to ask, but do you have a source for this? The reason I ask is due to the fact that historically, some figures never get a single release; examples include (but aren't limited to) all of the figures included in the original S:SA adventure packs. While you can argue that we eventually got a single of a version of some of those figures (although still no single of any kind for Sunburn), those original figures never saw an official single release. Unless you've got a good source on this, I'd say that your statement is, unfortunately, wishful/hopeful thinking. smilie

-Doug

No problem, I'd doubt that as well if someone didn't provided me a proof of some kind. smilie
In this video (the exact time is 7:19) Guha says "each Skylander and vehicle will be sold separately" and also says not all the characters and vehicles might get Combo Packs.

Sorry if I didn't posted it before but it was already somewhere in other topics so I thought it was more or less common knowledge. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#1974 Posted: 01:32:07 06/10/2015
^Yup, singles are the rule...they're throwing us a bone on some doubles and triples, but usually with re-posers.
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#1975 Posted: 02:09:43 06/10/2015
Quote: darkchylde28

-Doug

No problem, I'd doubt that as well if someone didn't provided me a proof of some kind. smilie
In this video (the exact time is 7:19) Guha says "each Skylander and vehicle will be sold separately" and also says not all the characters and vehicles might get Combo Packs.

Sorry if I didn't posted it before but it was already somewhere in other topics so I thought it was more or less common knowledge. smilie

He said unique versions if each! Does that mean every vehicle and Skylander will have a variant or at least a chase variant? Sounds like it.
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
#1976 Posted: 10:31:18 06/10/2015
Oh mah god... MORE VARIANTSSSS. That means... Well theres 40... A variant for all of them... 80 ALL NEW CHARACTERS (With 40 new variants!)

No.
No.
No.
---
#1977 Posted: 12:38:13 06/10/2015
Well I'll never complain about Trap Team's huge roster EVER again. I'd rather have ~60 figs all unique in some way,traps or not,than variant hell.

On the good side, at least it lowers the price of the figure in itself. Some variants from TT and sometimes Giants are strangely cheaper than regular nowadays.
---
#1978 Posted: 13:18:37 06/10/2015
Well I'll never complain about Trap Team's huge roster EVER again. I'd rather have ~60 figs all unique in some way,traps or not,than variant hell.

On the good side, at least it lowers the price of the figure in itself. Some variants from TT and sometimes Giants are strangely cheaper than regular nowadays.

Yeah, for "gotta get them all" collector types VV likes to chastise, this game is no cheaper due to price increases and number of variants. Going to stop the variants if they can't do what they say (if you're going to say reduce the character count, live up to it!). I'm not buying any vehicle variants this year outside of legendary and nitros.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:20:01 06/10/2015 by TakeYourLemons
acriley91 Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#1979 Posted: 17:59:31 06/10/2015
Skylanders Instagram just posted a pic of the first three pack. No release date though
#1980 Posted: 21:28:04 06/10/2015

That was just a bad decision and makes me think they doubted he would have sold well as a Single Pack...

Whereas if they put Dive-Clops in, they'd be forcing ME to get a character I don't want...
Sorry man, i know he's your fav, but IMO he looks boring and uninspired, as does his vehicle, the Dive Bomber, compared to the revamps whose moveset is always inspired by SOMETHING, be they preexisting personalities, movesets, or backstories, and DD Gill Grunt in particular is fun... (Which ironically is the only revamp I have out of 7 Superchargers [Dark Bowser, Dark DK, Legendary Astroblast, Stormblade, and High Volt are the others, but there's always time to ignore the other five new characters {because I'm GETTING Thrillipede} while I work on collecting all the revamps])
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:29:59 06/10/2015 by juarmo
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#1981 Posted: 21:45:28 06/10/2015
I like sea races far better than the sky races.

Does that make me raceist?
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#1982 Posted: 22:10:14 06/10/2015
Quote: juarmo

Whereas if they put Dive-Clops in, they'd be forcing ME to get a character I don't want...
Sorry man, i know he's your fav, but IMO he looks boring and uninspired, as does his vehicle, the Dive Bomber, compared to the revamps whose moveset is always inspired by SOMETHING, be they preexisting personalities, movesets, or backstories, and DD Gill Grunt in particular is fun... (Which ironically is the only revamp I have out of 7 Superchargers [Dark Bowser, Dark DK, Legendary Astroblast, Stormblade, and High Volt are the others, but there's always time to ignore the other five new characters {because I'm GETTING Thrillipede} while I work on collecting all the revamps])

Opinions are opinions and frankly I'm not that fan of Dive Bomber either.
But no one would complain because of a new character.

No. One.

It's fine if you are not a fan of him/her or even if you plain hate him/her but let me repeat myself, you simply can't complain over a new character.
Well... You can but that's subjective.

What's objective is saying it's embarassing to put a revamp inside Starter Packs and expansions.
No matter how different they are from their classic counterparts and how good they play, they will always be lazier than brand new Skylanders.
I, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, will simply look at them and think "Oh, great... Another *insert name* which will gather dust and will never touch the Portal not even by accident".
And that won't change.
It didn't work when they simply had a new power and it won't work now that they have been completely "reworked".

Again, why force us to get them if you really believe those are "fan favorites" which will sell as well as brand new characters?
Simply release them as singles and Combo Packs.
No one would complain (that much) and we'd all be happy. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 22:22:29 06/10/2015 by Drek95
#1983 Posted: 22:24:43 06/10/2015
Quote: Bionichute
I like sea races far better than the sky races.

Does that make me raceist?

NO! NONE OF THAT! SHAME ON YOU!
GTHO heretic! Skyism is the only religion that will save you from darnedness in the afterlife! Seaism condemns you to darnedness in THIS life, with the only COOL pilot being recalled due to a faulty chip, so you'd best convert before it ends!
I mean, only Landism has an argument for being the true religion at this point... If only they weren't so bland in their choices... Seriously, all those land vehicles, and only ONE isn't a car of some sort? (The Burn Cycle)? The heck!
Besides, the Sky is EVERYWHERE, God is everywhere, therefore, the Sky is God, and Skyism is the one true religion!
---
#1984 Posted: 23:25:18 06/10/2015
Uhhh, Is this literal? smilie

No. smilie
---
#1985 Posted: 02:38:01 07/10/2015
Quote: henryszuch
Finally got the game! I got the Wii U dark starter. The games really fun, and I loved the beggining cutscenes, and how they brought Hugo back and had Kaos winning. Land vehicle controls are a bit annoying, but I'm sure I'll get used to them. Even worse though is that you have to use the face buttons and no triggers for second/third attacks.

Better button configuration always seems to be on the wish list they never address. They just need to understand that whatever they come up with...we gamers always "know better"...so just allow us to configure the buttons, mkay?
xboxfanuk Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#1986 Posted: 07:24:19 07/10/2015
My thoughts on Superchargers so far. I haven't got too far into the game but so far I like it. I enjoy games like Mario Kart and so I don't mind the racing. I do think at least on the Xbox One finding an online match has never happened. I am hoping after Christmas once people get the game more there will be more people.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the idea of randomized loot. Let's be honest Skylanders has always been a mix between Spryo/Ratchet type games and Diablo. So now that they have mixed up what you can get when, it feels fresh re-playing a level. The biggest issues I have had with Skylanders has always been the replay factor. Once you finished the campaign there was precious little to keep you occupied. And considering the enormous cost associated with a single hat (via elemental gate) or an expansion level (that costs like £24.00) and gives you 2 hours of content. In any other video game (other then toys-to-life) that would be madness!

Superchargers in my view has fixed the issue with replay value. For starters unless you play this game non-stop from launch it should take me a very long time to collect all the 288 hats, trinkets, soul gems, etc. Not to mention the gold needed to upgrade all my Skylanders and purchase stuff. And while I am on the subject...the shop. I LOVE that as well. Again Skylanders is ideally trying to be a games as a service rather then fire and forget game (like Lego games for example). This means that as I am playing the game I won't suddenly finish it in a week go put it away and focus on other titles or worse yet sell it all. But instead I am encouraged to come back everyday and check the shop for new stuff. I keep finding new things as I re-play levels and there are the daily quests to grind for loot and experience. And while I am coming back everyday I will want to keep buying stuff for the game.

If the online racing doesn't work much after Christmas that will reduce the replay value of this game for the long term. But I am a dad who enjoys these games, and am not the typical 6-12 year old who probably has friends they can play with in their friends list. My friends are playing GTA V and Destiny. So perhaps the friend racing will be better for others.

I do enjoy collecting the figures and displaying on my shelf.
---
Friend me on Xbox One - GT: Xboxfanuk

Would love to co-op Superchargers.
Kohdok Red Sparx Gems: 44
#1987 Posted: 17:20:43 07/10/2015
So they did a racing game this year? What's next year's gimmick, a soccer tournament?

[User Posted Image]
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#1988 Posted: 17:41:31 07/10/2015
Only Wii and 3DS are racing purely. This is just half-modern Sonic game(think Unleashed, not the better Colors or Generations)+Star Fox Lite+I don't have any examples for Sea, half-regular Skylanders really when it comes to concepts.
---
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#1989 Posted: 17:43:09 07/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Funny you should say that, you can essentially play soccer in SuperChargers by placing two goals in the academy (red and blue goal legendary treasures) and a sheep ball (also a legendary treasure).

The racing aspect seems to be very polarising, some despise the idea while others welcome it with open arms. I like the idea, probably because I enjoy racing games.

---

Here's a new video which was recently uploading to the official Skylanders YouTube channel
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:45:34 07/10/2015 by TTD
#1990 Posted: 18:15:25 07/10/2015
No Roller Brawl smilie
---
Fizzle Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#1991 Posted: 20:00:28 07/10/2015
I'm not surprised. I mean lets be real, that was just another promo video for Frightful Fiesta
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1992 Posted: 22:09:40 07/10/2015
New bio on Frightful Fiesta -

Quote:
Several Halloweens ago, the legendary Pumpkin Pixies challenged Fiesta and his mariachi band to a duel of music in the Land of the Undead. The Pixies began with a bone-chilling tune, but Fiesta immediately followed with a spooky song of his own. On and on they played, each song more haunting than the one before it. And soon, the entire pumpkin patch was dancing. What began as a challenge had turned into the party of the year! So impressed were the Pumpkin Pixies that they used their magic to make Fiesta an honorary pumpkin for that day – and every Halloween thereafter!
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#1993 Posted: 22:13:17 07/10/2015
You're a skeleton now, you're a pumpkin now, you're a skeleton,you're a pumpkin etc etc.

It's a good explanation though it's weird. How are you an honorary vegetable,again?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:13:45 07/10/2015 by Bifrost
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1994 Posted: 23:03:49 07/10/2015
You're a skeleton now, you're a pumpkin now, you're a skeleton,you're a pumpkin etc etc.

It's a good explanation though it's weird. How are you an honorary vegetable,again?

Also, doesn't explain how you can play as Frightful Fiesta on a day that isn't halloween.
---
Dead
#1995 Posted: 23:05:45 07/10/2015
Well,the Alter Egos that aren't Legendary and Dark aren't really canon as in 'they could've totally done these missions in the real figures' places'. Like this story or Love Potion Pop Fizz,it's just a color scheme they have for that period,accident or intentional.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:06:36 07/10/2015 by Bifrost
#1996 Posted: 00:37:43 08/10/2015

Is this a Referance to something?
---
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#1997 Posted: 00:40:54 08/10/2015
Quote: ninja9351

Is this a Referance to something?

Splatoon.

You're a kid now, you're squid now...
#1998 Posted: 00:41:24 08/10/2015
Splatoon,but of course the words don't fit. But seriously the concept of being an honorary pumpkin is weird even for Undead standards.
---
First | Previous | Page 40 of 62 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 60 61 62

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me