darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > General Discussion Topic (*NO SPOILERS*)
First | Previous | Page 38 of 62 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 60 61 62
General Discussion Topic (*NO SPOILERS*) [STICKY]
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#1851 Posted: 03:06:36 29/09/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons
Just open your mouth and close your eyes...

I think the next Skylanders game should feature a level within Flynn's dreams and a song like this is going, and you have to fight killer enchallidas.

Yes! It should be called:

[User Posted Image]

Perfect idea for the next game!
---
Spread those positive vibes
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#1852 Posted: 03:26:13 29/09/2015
Since Flynn has an affinity for mexican food, I'd like to call it now for #6.
Darksteelforge Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#1853 Posted: 03:35:12 29/09/2015
Quote: Snap Shot
I am sad you can't nickname characters plus the portal isn't backwards compatible.

I found it strange that you can use the portal from Trap Team on all games, but you cant with the portal from Superchargers. I checked if my portal on the PS3 was Backwards compatible and it is. Why do you think it is not Backwards compatible
---
276 Skylanders. 6630 Heroic Challenges completed. So Cali now you have seen every different skylander complete all heroic challenges.
BoneGrunt Green Sparx Gems: 447
#1854 Posted: 04:36:06 29/09/2015
Just wanted to say they really improved the story and adventure in this game. SO much better than Trap Team.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1855 Posted: 04:54:14 29/09/2015
A quick Question: without spoiling, the "emotional moment" is good (in terms of being good in make you cry) or not? Remember: without spoiling.
---
Bruh
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#1856 Posted: 07:46:21 29/09/2015
Super Good...Super good...
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#1857 Posted: 07:55:57 29/09/2015
Idea for the next game's toys: bring back the older gimmicks and release Giants & Swap Skylanders for the light & dark elements among other new figures ( preferably little if any reposes, I'd much rather see more new characters than a 6th Gill Grunt ( 7th if you count Gill Runt ) smilie

Gameplay-wise, Skylanders 6 needs to have more of the classic gameplay...and Brock's arena. Have some areas for vehicles ( or maybe have them work like magic items if they decide to make them a one time gimmick? ), but keep the main focus squarely on exploration & combat with element gates & such ( no more randomized collectibles either....I prefer to know where to find specific things, not "here's a crazy slot machine chest...oh, just gold in there...no hat this time " )
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#1858 Posted: 08:50:11 29/09/2015
Quote: Crash10
A quick Question: without spoiling, the "emotional moment" is good (in terms of being good in make you cry) or not? Remember: without spoiling.

Doesn't give you the time to tear up,but you'll definately have your jaw on the floor for a minute or two.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1859 Posted: 10:47:22 29/09/2015
I JUST GOT CONFIRMATION OF THE NEXT GAME! IT'S CALLED SKYLANDERS: GILL GRUNT TAKES OVER SKYLANDS AND THERES A NEW VILLAIN NAMED GILL GRUNT! AND 3 NEW SKYLANDERS! GILL GRUNT 1, GILL GRUNT 2 AND GILL GRUNT 3! THIS GAME LOOK SO FUNNN!

Yeah no... I think the next game will be something Space-Like or Music-Like
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1860 Posted: 14:03:32 29/09/2015
Quote: Darksteelforge
I am sad you can't nickname characters plus the portal isn't backwards compatible.

I found it strange that you can use the portal from Trap Team on all games, but you cant with the portal from Superchargers. I checked if my portal on the PS3 was Backwards compatible and it is. Why do you think it is not Backwards compatible

Maybe because this portal requires vehicles to play the game, and the earlier games don't have vehicles? IDK...
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#1861 Posted: 15:21:50 29/09/2015
Quote: ChillStealthElf
Idea for the next game's toys: bring back the older gimmicks and release Giants & Swap Skylanders for the light & dark elements among other new figures ( preferably little if any reposes, I'd much rather see more new characters than a 6th Gill Grunt ( 7th if you count Gill Runt ) smilie

Gameplay-wise, Skylanders 6 needs to have more of the classic gameplay...and Brock's arena. Have some areas for vehicles ( or maybe have them work like magic items if they decide to make them a one time gimmick? ), but keep the main focus squarely on exploration & combat with element gates & such ( no more randomized collectibles either....I prefer to know where to find specific things, not "here's a crazy slot machine chest...oh, just gold in there...no hat this time " )

Anything that focuses the action back onto the SKYLADNERS THEMSELVES is a good thing. They need to make mechanics that concentrates on that. That way, no one is complaining about immediate obsolence like Trap Team and now Super Chargers. Or get more time on the game to ensure these things have a valid future use.
RK Yellow Sparx Gems: 1847
#1862 Posted: 17:19:00 29/09/2015
Quote: Darksteelforge

If I recall correctly it's only not compatible with Trap Team, because this portal has no speaker built in, which is an integral part of Trap Team's entire gimmick.
#1863 Posted: 18:56:14 29/09/2015
Quote: Drawdler
You mixed up Gill Grunt with Stealth Elf ;P
Gill Grunt is one of the bosses, though.

Source: am directing the game.

I have the game and finished it. The Stealth Elf fight was so hard I died everytime.

Ok back on topic..
---
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#1864 Posted: 19:13:40 29/09/2015
Stop going off topic, please.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Riser Yellow Sparx Gems: 1339
#1865 Posted: 20:18:30 29/09/2015
Guys, I am missing quite a few legendary treasures and skystones. I know some can be got from the two trap team adventure packs I am missing but even leaving them out I come up short. Are the last ones really included in the random chests/boxes and wishing well? I'm missing 9 items in total, excluding the aforementioned packs, and when I check the usual places, I get nothing but gold, gearbits and exp...
---
This is survival of the fittest~
#1866 Posted: 20:20:46 29/09/2015
There are some legendary treasures won via the item granting stuff,yeah.
---
#1867 Posted: 20:32:56 29/09/2015
Darn. Are they a rare random drop then? I see a lot of farming wish stones and gold in my future, then.
---
#1868 Posted: 20:56:49 29/09/2015
I only need the Kickoff Hat and some General Hat or something Generalissmo or something LOL!

My mods are glitched but I think I might be able to fix it
---
#1869 Posted: 21:08:53 29/09/2015
It's worrying me that the mods are glitching so much. My Sky Slicer has decided to reset itself, whilst Spitfire's car has been very tempormental from the get-go. What is going on?
---
#1870 Posted: 21:11:16 29/09/2015
Well maybe if you take Ownership? Theres a ownership option that might work
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1871 Posted: 07:09:37 30/09/2015
Just saw a video of cobanermani456 playing SuperChargers as his very first Skykanders game. No doubt he started playing it all because of DK and Bowser being in it. And is also very clueless on the series and characters too X3
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:24:16 30/09/2015 by Aura24
#1872 Posted: 08:21:19 30/09/2015
He said about he was new into the game...

I hope he keeps playing it. But, you know how people get some negative feedback of people playing Skylanders.
#1873 Posted: 08:58:44 30/09/2015
Well,Cobanermani plays Sonic games,he should know well enough about negative feedback.
I also heard some of the Brainscratch/Hellfire(and the guys who left whose name I can't remember) Commentaries dicussing buying Superchagers and Spyro figures and seeing how it goes,but considering how they plan LPs years in advance,we're probably not seeing anything from them.
---
TTD Hunter Gems: 6213
#1874 Posted: 12:31:15 30/09/2015 | Topic Creator
I really enjoy watching people play skylanders that are clueless of the game. I can't quite understand why I enjoy it, maybe it gives me the sense of discovering it all over again.
#1875 Posted: 13:49:10 30/09/2015
Quote: TTD
I really enjoy watching people play skylanders that are clueless of the game. I can't quite understand why I enjoy it, maybe it gives me the sense of discovering it all over again.

Or maybe you just like to see people act stupid. smilie

But anyway, after thinking about it a bit, I may not try to get that many of the vehicles. Mainly because I really have no idea how they could incorporate them in the next game, and I don't want to repeat my mistake of buying a lot of traps for Trap Team only for them to wind up kinda pointless in the next game.
---
Check this out! Please?
Spyro557 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3796
#1876 Posted: 14:48:17 30/09/2015
I'm really hoping they don't make the vehicles pointless in the next game. I think the only way they could keep using the vehicles is if they make the game open world. To me, that would be the best thing they could do with the next game. Just think about it. It would be amazing!
#1877 Posted: 15:02:13 30/09/2015
Hey, I'm with you Spyro. Open world Skylanders would be awesome.
---
Check this out! Please?
Spyro557 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3796
#1878 Posted: 15:24:18 30/09/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03
Hey, I'm with you Spyro. Open world Skylanders would be awesome.

Thanks, and yeah it would be the best. The possibilities would be endless, and you could freely go wherever you want. I feel like SuperChargers is already going in that direction a bit, but we'll see.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#1879 Posted: 15:31:56 30/09/2015
I like cobanermani456.Im gonna watch it
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#1880 Posted: 19:05:24 30/09/2015
I`m officially annoyed. Mods still aren`t working after i did what i was told to get them working.
My swap force portal isnt even plugged in and I like to keep my Sky Slicer there and my Sea Shadow and it says they are on the portal due to the Swap Force portal which isn`t even plugged in.

Seriously I got really annoyed today smilie
---
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#1881 Posted: 19:50:48 30/09/2015
Quote: Spyro557
I'm really hoping they don't make the vehicles pointless in the next game. I think the only way they could keep using the vehicles is if they make the game open world. To me, that would be the best thing they could do with the next game. Just think about it. It would be amazing!

that would be spectacular
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#1882 Posted: 20:26:26 30/09/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Well,Cobanermani plays Sonic games,he should know well enough about negative feedback.
I also heard some of the Brainscratch/Hellfire(and the guys who left whose name I can't remember) Commentaries dicussing buying Superchagers and Spyro figures and seeing how it goes,but considering how they plan LPs years in advance,we're probably not seeing anything from them.

I don't see anything bad in the Sonic Let's Plays. Skylanders in other words...
#1883 Posted: 20:27:57 30/09/2015
Well,you don't,but I wouldn't be surprised if at the time people tried to make him stop doing X game or series because it's dead or it's bad or because they don't like it or because they like it and he doesn't enough. Such is the fate of popular LPers,should they read into the comments too much instead of just doing what they like.

Couldn't resist and gave it a watch. Eon is now Moses and no one can tell me otherwise. It's actually good to see how outsiders will think of the game,since he's clearly willing to learn, unlike some others who just went for the toys and pretend that kids' game means passable.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:07:24 30/09/2015 by Bifrost
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#1884 Posted: 21:13:01 30/09/2015
Yeah I would be wary buying more vehicles. Who knows what they will do next game.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#1885 Posted: 21:43:58 30/09/2015
Hey guess what! I'm getting the game today on Wii U, with the Stealth Stinger and the Sea Racing Action Pack! So excited to finally begin playing! Of course, I have an activity around 7:30, and my dad doesn't get home until around 5:30, and then we have dinner around 6:30... I should have enough time before and after to paly a few levels, and to scan in my collection so I'm fully ready. Can't wait to play online!
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#1886 Posted: 21:49:03 30/09/2015
Maybe you should get the Legendary Sky Racing Action Pack if it`s there :3
---
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#1887 Posted: 21:54:15 30/09/2015
Nah, I want the regular, going to stick with no variants this time around. Look at my signature, as it explains why I don't just buy a dark version of Spitfire and the Hot Streak (whom I want to play with badly smilie ).
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#1888 Posted: 05:51:13 01/10/2015
You could use the instant versions until you get ahold of the normal one.
---
Hahahahaha
Dre89 Red Sparx Gems: 92
#1889 Posted: 06:14:24 01/10/2015
Why does my DK have way more health than Bowser? I got them both to 20, DK has 1160 and Bowser has 890. Both stats say they got +50 health from somwhere. Have I gotten something in-game I don't remember that's buffed DK' health or does he just naturally have more health than Bowser for some reason...
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#1890 Posted: 06:23:03 01/10/2015
Quote: Luminous35
Quote: Drawdler
You mixed up Gill Grunt with Stealth Elf ;P
Gill Grunt is one of the bosses, though.

Source: am directing the game.

I have the game and finished it. The Stealth Elf fight was so hard I died everytime.

Ok back on topic..

I know this is just a joke, but I'm still going to poke holes in it.

If you got killed EVERY time you fought the final boss, then how did you beat the game? You can't beat a game until you a WIN that fight, which couldn't be done if you've LOST every time you TRIED.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Quid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1577
#1891 Posted: 06:42:21 01/10/2015
Quote: juarmo

Ok back on topic..

If you got killed EVERY time you fought the final boss, then how did you beat the game? You can't beat a game until you a WIN that fight, which couldn't be done if you've LOST every time you TRIED.

Ah, but that's the ingenious thing about the game. Stealth Elf is just too beloved, even as the final boss the devs couldn't bear to code in a way for her to lose. So you must beat the game *without* defeating Stealth Elf. I won't spoil it for you, but the solution is very stealthy. And elfy.
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#1892 Posted: 06:55:10 01/10/2015
Quote: Quid

Ok back on topic..

Ah, but that's the ingenious thing about the game. Stealth Elf is just too beloved, even as the final boss the devs couldn't bear to code in a way for her to lose. So you must beat the game *without* defeating Stealth Elf. I won't spoil it for you, but the solution is very stealthy. And elfy.

I borrowed the game from Luminous
You make her see the error of her ways, and she helps you escape the self-detonation of her lair using her inhuman agility and stealthiness... Since she's on the side of good now, she still wins, even if her evil plan failed
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#1893 Posted: 07:08:57 01/10/2015
Quote: Dre89
Why does my DK have way more health than Bowser? I got them both to 20, DK has 1160 and Bowser has 890. Both stats say they got +50 health from somwhere. Have I gotten something in-game I don't remember that's buffed DK' health or does he just naturally have more health than Bowser for some reason...

My Donkey Kong has oddly high health too, though I have Dark Donkey Kong if that still makes a difference...
---
Strength, courage, and evil
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#1894 Posted: 09:45:09 01/10/2015
IS there some evidence that Thrillipede will come out in wave 3 or 4? What should be the expected date releases of these waves?
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Fizzle Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#1895 Posted: 10:55:19 01/10/2015
Quote: Quid

I borrowed the game from Luminous
You make her see the error of her ways, and she helps you escape the self-detonation of her lair using her inhuman agility and stealthiness... Since she's on the side of good now, she still wins, even if her evil plan failed

Am I missing something or is this a joke?
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#1896 Posted: 16:24:16 01/10/2015
Quote: Riser
It's worrying me that the mods are glitching so much. My Sky Slicer has decided to reset itself, whilst Spitfire's car has been very tempormental from the get-go. What is going on?

Darkchylde has made mention that on some platforms the install itself could be corrupt. Not saying that's your problem...just throwing it out there.
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#1897 Posted: 16:59:45 01/10/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons
Quote: Riser

Darkchylde has made mention that on some platforms the install itself could be corrupt. Not saying that's your problem...just throwing it out there.

Yeah, my whole first experience with SuperChargers was disastrous due to the install + patch that occurred during peak frenzy on launch day being bad but not saying that it was corrupted. Riser, go ahead and kill your install (delete the app + patches), remove the disc and put it back in--you'll likely notice a difference immediately upon rebooting. Please note that this advice is based on my experience with the PS4 which will let you kill the individual game installs without killing save game data, etc. If you're on a different system and are worried about possibly having to restart the game, make sure to either back up your save data prior to killing the install or doing the required reading to find out whether your system allows just the app and patches to be killed as the PS4 does. Good luck!

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#1898 Posted: 17:51:46 01/10/2015
Quote: angelg
IS there some evidence that Thrillipede will come out in wave 3 or 4? What should be the expected date releases of these waves?

Thrillipede is looking to be this year's Wham Shell
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
First | Previous | Page 38 of 62 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 60 61 62

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me