Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Toys R US Namibia [CLOSED]
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#1 Posted: 17:10:37 26/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Uncle Bob wanted them . I think he is skeptical about the price . Its plus minus 1 US dollar per 10 Nami Bucks .

[User Posted Image]

Bargain Basket of Baggies.

[User Posted Image]

Giants Rule !!! At the bottom is also some Giant cores , Light cores and a couple of SSA

[User Posted Image]

Big whoop I got a preloved Bouncer for 45 nami bucks .

[User Posted Image]

You skyloser collectors thought you could have photo,s without ME !!! KAOS !!! You are wrong . Wrong i tell you . HA HA HA HA HA

[User Posted Image]

Trap Team Shelf . OOH Fuzzy . I should have got a close up of Drobot,s price . He has been reduced from 50 c to 25 c < Not Kidding> Sad thing is there is Drobot baggies including LC Drobot for 4 bucks in Bargin basket . This is the only shop here that has higher prices for the specials like Nitro and Legendary .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 17:41:09 26/08/2015 by Dark fhoenix
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 17:40:17 26/08/2015
Quote: Dark fhoenix
Uncle Bob wanted them . I think he is skeptical about the price .

Naw, I promise it wasn't that - I was just really curious about the packaging, if it was something official from Activision or if your Toys R Us was selling something weird (like pre-owned or re-purposed figures).

These "baggies" are really interesting to me. They look to be an official thing - it would make shipping them a lot easier/cheaper. Neat-o.

Thanks for sharing the photos, man. Always interesting to see a different look on existing product.
#3 Posted: 17:49:47 26/08/2015 | Topic Creator
These Giants are brand new . I assume its repackaged unsold stock , possibly from broken , shop soiled card and bubbles .

This Toys R US has lots of custom packaging <usually cheapo Chinese toys >
---
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#4 Posted: 19:46:54 26/08/2015
Wow!! That TRU is stocked up! A Kaos Trap and those of the non-water variety? Was this display in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard" or something?

My TRU is just about sold out of all TT items and what they do have, they are putting them out one per peg to make it look like they still have stuff to sell. They are obviously not restocking until SC, so it's really amazing to see your TRU with all these goodies. These are recent images and not ones taken months ago, right? LOL
---
Stay Cool!
alegeobla Gold Sparx Gems: 2501
#5 Posted: 19:57:45 26/08/2015
god, my wallet is just aching for those cobra cadabras. And I'm sure there are other users on here that would love to get their hands on those echos
---
100% Character Upgrades: SA 43/43 SG 69/69 SSF 76/76 STT 25/69 SSC 32/34 SI 5/31 SEE 10/14
Currently Working on: Sure Shot smilie
#6 Posted: 20:13:05 26/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Well my neck of the woods has very few hard core collectors . Every store is stocked up like that . The other shop called Musica has both lots of Swopforce and Trap Team toys. This is a high price toy and most practical parents wont care to indulge their lil devils .

I am lusting after their Nitro Krypt King , Legendary Deja Vu and Batspin .

Is Cobra Cadabra very rare ?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:21:25 26/08/2015 by Dark fhoenix
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#7 Posted: 20:55:56 26/08/2015
Quote: Dark fhoenix

I am lusting after their Nitro Krypt King , Legendary Deja Vu and Batspin .

Is Cobra Cadabra very rare ?

My TRU has a couple dozen Legendary Deja Vu spread all out as they cannot seem to be able to give her away. The special TRU figures are always the last to sell or so it seems.

I was surprised to see a Nitro Krypt King at your store. Does it say "Target Exclusive" as well? LOL

I've not seen a Batspin in ages though. She's rarer than Cobra Cadabra. I've seen him several times and the white Cobra Cadabra a couple times...but those two are usually found at Gamestop and not TRU in my part of the USA.

Oddly I've seen a lot of Fling Kongs at my TRU with the Legendary Deja Vus, like he's a peg warmer character that wasn't at all popular. But no Cobra Cadabras at all there.
---
Stay Cool!
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#8 Posted: 22:35:59 26/08/2015
Wow ToysRUs in Nambia baggying their SkyLanders with deals! smilie
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
#9 Posted: 23:17:53 26/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Well there is only 3 Deja Vu,s here .

Oh yes I forget these variants are exclusive to to certain stores in America . There is no Target store in this country.

No Fling Kongs . The last wave never showed up .
---
Pacifickarma Yellow Sparx Gems: 1268
#10 Posted: 15:23:54 28/08/2015
It's comforting to know that if I should ever find myself in Namibia, I'll still be able to annoy my wife by hunting for Skylanders.
#11 Posted: 23:04:46 01/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote:
I was surprised to see a Nitro Krypt King at your store. Does it say "Target Exclusive" as well? LOL

I took a closer looksie at Nitro Krypt King and nothing on the package says Target Exclusive
---
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#12 Posted: 09:04:24 02/09/2015
My toys r us's display barely has anything. A few headrushes and One Gusto that's it!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me