Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The case of the missing mini's [CLOSED]
Gold_guardian Gold Sparx Gems: 2370
#1 Posted: 06:58:41 26/08/2015 | Topic Creator
What's going on with the air and life skylander mini packs? They've been mia in Canada for months.

They where supposed to be part of wave 4 which was released between February and March 2015 in the states. Canada sometimes gets waves a couple of weeks later then the States does but never has a figure been missing from store shelf's this long.

We got the rest of wave 4 and 5 just fine so the fact you can't get these from anyone is a real issue. Not Toys r us, Best buy, Eb games or Walmart has ever received the figures in question. The fact that nobody has been willing to give me a straight answer to this is not helping either.

With the new game coming in September I want to complete my collection from the last game already.
---
~Canadian~
Quid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1577
#2 Posted: 09:35:45 26/08/2015
I knoooow D :

I'm an Aussie but they haven't shown up here either. I really want Breeze! I'm also short of a fair bit of wave 4 and 5, but at least they actually showed up here - there just was so little they sold out before I could get them all : (

They're probably more likely to show up in Canada than down here, so I hope you find them soon.
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#3 Posted: 13:26:26 26/08/2015
I'd suggest you guys trade with somebody in the US or import them...they are currently on sale on the US Amazon.com site. I've personally never seen the air mini pack in stores here in the US and I've been hunting to lots of stores which stock Skylanders. Once the small supply of these guys dries up, I feel like they're going to be gone for good. If you wait, you might miss out. The US Walmart website has already pulled the air minis listing after being available on and off for about 2 months. The life mini pack has slightly better availability, but not by much (available on US Amazon and US Walmart websites currently).
Gold_guardian Gold Sparx Gems: 2370
#4 Posted: 17:14:06 26/08/2015 | Topic Creator
They didn't show up in Australia either? Oh man that sucks. The fact they are screwing over international customers like this really blows.

Importing from the states IS an option, but it's an absolute last resort due to the added costs. With how low the Canadian dollar is right now it would cost me a LOT more to go that route especially since I'd have to pay for shipping.

Of course naturally they have some mini's on sale but not the one's I need. Go figure :/
---
~Canadian~
Quid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1577
#5 Posted: 17:47:49 26/08/2015
I've had a look at ebay but my gosh was it expensive - and shipping from America is often more than what you're paying for the Skylander itself smilie

Though Amazon is a good idea! I haven't considered it before as so much stuff on Amazon doesn't even ship here, but I just had a look and it seems like Skylanders just might : D I really don't have the funds to buy all I'm missing atm but with such a small supply I just might miss the boat if I don't... ugh. Acti is not making it easy for me to give them my money.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#6 Posted: 22:41:40 26/08/2015
The Fire and Water Mini Packs released here in Aus, but I check every Target I go to and I've only seen them at one store. Glad I just imported the last four- when I saw that none of my other stores had the Fire or Water ones, I knew I'd never see the Air or Life ones without importing them. :/
boomerfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1602
#7 Posted: 13:55:16 28/08/2015
I havent seen the water fire life and air minis in the uk as all i can find are launch day ones. Well i can find the buddy packs with some in but other than that nothing.
---
smilieBRING THE BOOM!smilie
1ofWiisdom Green Sparx Gems: 480
#8 Posted: 15:31:16 31/08/2015
I've yet to see the Air Element Mini Pack locally...hoping to find it soon, I'd like to see Breeze in hand and have Power Punch's standard form, lol.
---
1ofWiisdom: Blogger, YouTuber, and Portal Master
http://www.1ofWiisdom.com
http://www.youtube.com/1ofWiisdom
Barrysun Gold Sparx Gems: 2106
#9 Posted: 12:50:13 20/09/2015
I've been waiting for the air minis pack. ( I live in America) I've been checking both, my local Gamestop and Walmart for some missing Skylanders. I've aleady have the two life element Skylanders from other methods. (Barkly from 3DS starter pack and Whisper elf from gamestop.) my other missing Skylanders are Echo, Blackout, and Batspin.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#10 Posted: 13:34:52 20/09/2015
I want an air mini pack too . Guess i will Ebay baby it .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#11 Posted: 13:49:58 20/09/2015
Quote: Barrysun
I've been waiting for the air minis pack. ( I live in America) I've been checking both, my local Gamestop and Walmart for some missing Skylanders. I've aleady have the two life element Skylanders from other methods. (Barkly from 3DS starter pack and Whisper elf from gamestop.) my other missing Skylanders are Echo, Blackout, and Batspin.

The last retailer in the US that has these for retail is Amazon.com (they've had it for months). Once their supply dries up, you will probably have to resort to the secondary market to get it.

http://www.amazon.com/Skylande.../dp/B00NB656YK/

Quote: Dark fhoenix

Let me know if you have any troubles getting it or finding it for a decent price. I can always buy it for retail ($13.99 + tax) from Amazon.com and mail it over to you (not sure what shipping price to your country is though).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:51:05 20/09/2015 by mastermc54
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#12 Posted: 18:17:25 20/09/2015
Quote: mastermc54
Quote: Barrysun

The last retailer in the US that has these for retail is Amazon.com (they've had it for months). Once their supply dries up, you will probably have to resort to the secondary market to get it.

http://www.amazon.com/Skylande.../dp/B00NB656YK/

Quote: Dark fhoenix

Let me know if you have any troubles getting it or finding it for a decent price. I can always buy it for retail ($13.99 + tax) from Amazon.com and mail it over to you (not sure what shipping price to your country is though).

Thanks for the link!
Amazon US ship here, yessss~ Finally, Breeze will be mine~
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#13 Posted: 19:02:11 20/09/2015
What about the 3 missing traps? Is there anywhere to buy them except ebay?
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#14 Posted: 23:54:20 20/09/2015
Quote:

Thank you for the offer . I will keep that in mind .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me