Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Favorite Skylander Ever? [CLOSED]
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#51 Posted: 00:10:01 29/09/2015
Quote: Gentleman Brawl
[User Posted Image]

I mean it's pretty obvious.

Uhhh.. Dive-Clops?
Gentleman Brawl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1050
#52 Posted: 00:53:49 29/09/2015
Close, his relative.

I swear there must be some glitch or something, because every time I come back here I have no posts but later on I come back here and it shows like three of my posts.
---
Fancy Skylanders are stronger in this zone.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#53 Posted: 00:36:16 07/10/2015
smilie, the Series 2 version, without a doubt. That little gremlin was the first Skylander I ever used in Spyro's Adventure, and he has not disappointed me ever since. That red laser he fires from his machine gun is just awesome!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Kohdok Red Sparx Gems: 44
#54 Posted: 16:51:24 07/10/2015
smilie Whirlwind. She seems like an unpopular choice, but I honestly can't get enough of her. She's a Griffon/Unicorn/Dragon-hybrid thing who shoots rainbows! She's practical, too, as her rainbows fire in an arc (Letting me hit foes that are camping on ledges) and have an explosive effect(for crowd control). I also discovered that you can negative-edge her Rainbow of Doom attack after unlocking Rainbow Singularity, letting her fire off a salvo of rainbows in quick succession.

I have her Elite version, of course. I just wish her sculpt was a bit less ugly.

[User Posted Image]
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:53:24 07/10/2015 by Kohdok
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#55 Posted: 17:31:17 07/10/2015
Blades.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Kohdok Red Sparx Gems: 44
#56 Posted: 17:52:44 07/10/2015
Quote: Drawdler
^ What do you mean by "negative-edge"?

"Negative Edging" is a fighting game term where a special move is performed by releasing the attack button rather than pressing it, meaning you can get a punch in before releasing a Hadoken.

After firing her first shot, Whirlwind immediately starts charging Rainbow Singularity. If you release the button as soon as she whips her wings forward, she instead fires another Rainbows of Doom attack with much less delay that just mashing the button.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#57 Posted: 20:16:29 07/10/2015
Zoo Lou
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
j32bass Yellow Sparx Gems: 1842
#58 Posted: 00:05:22 08/10/2015
Granite Crusher!!!! C'mon people, the color, the moves, the power!
Love his looks.

Really surprised at some of these. I always thought some of these could never be someones favorite like Zook, and I thought there would be a lot of Crusher or Hot Dog fans chiming in.

Seeing Gill grunt and Grim Creeper on this list surprised the heck out of me.
---
Thinkin' 'bout droppin' out.
Hawksey128 Blue Sparx Gems: 994
#59 Posted: 09:06:19 08/10/2015
It's now Stormblade
---
I'm going to tell you right now.
BUY smilie
EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH THIS IS A POINTLESS EDITION TO A SIGNATURE I DUNNO
PlayableMoogle Gold Sparx Gems: 2446
#60 Posted: 11:01:03 09/10/2015
Scratch and Stink Bomb, barely in that order.
xxseadragonxx Green Sparx Gems: 276
#61 Posted: 11:56:19 09/10/2015
I'm a water fan myself so I like all water ones. It's almost impossible to choose for me. Strangely enough, though... my favorite is not a water element. It's Terrafin! I mean seriously. He's a land shark with bad*** fists (and now a rocket launcher which sadly I don't find as good) and a Rasta accent! But Riptide is close behind, for gameplay purposes.

For looks, Thumpback, definitely. He's adorable.

And finally, I have to say that as much as I don't like Eruptor... that Burn Cycle is making me want him bad. This thing is the scheite.
astroblast_ Green Sparx Gems: 213
#62 Posted: 21:15:23 09/10/2015
Mah boi astroblast
---
who´s ready for superchargers???!!!
smilie = best supercharger evaaaa!!!!
READY, SET, GLOW!!
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#63 Posted: 18:48:02 11/10/2015
SSA: smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie.

SG: smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie.

SSF: smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie.

STT: smilie, Dark smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie.

SSC: smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie.

Of All Time: smilie, but really closely followed by smilie, smilie, and smilie.

I know, you are probably shocked that I like Gill Grunt so much. I must be the only one who actually wants him to return every game.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
preciousawaken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1774
#64 Posted: 19:49:58 11/10/2015
It is awesome and funny to see such a variety. Some that I would put in my bottom 10 are people's favorites.

With that being said my all time favorite Skylanders is Knight Mare. Stormblade is a very close second place though.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me