Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
The All Purpose Halo Topic [CLOSED]
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#1 Posted: 23:21:58 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Welcome to the All Purpose Halo Topic!

[User Posted Image]

Because for some reason we don't have one?
Halo 5 Guardians hype anyone?
Halo 5 Halo Santicles Full OST:

So beautiful!
How to download ElDewrito's Halo Online: https://forum.halo.click/index...-been-released/

I'll add more info later on.
Only 25 more days for Halo 5!!!
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 00:51:47 02/10/2015 by CommanderGame
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#2 Posted: 01:11:45 23/08/2015
I really love the lore and stuff of Halo, too bad it's not enough to convince me to get an Xbox.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#3 Posted: 12:17:57 23/08/2015
I really like the Halo series, but I don't know if I'd buy an Xbox One just for Halo 5 and Rare Replay.
#4 Posted: 23:09:48 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StriderSwag
I really love the lore and stuff of Halo, too bad it's not enough to convince me to get an Xbox.

Yeah the lore is great, but to like the gameplay you obviously need to like FPS's.
Halo 5 looks fun as hell though.
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#5 Posted: 02:43:33 25/08/2015
Halo 5 keeps looking more awesome the more I learn about it. Hope it doesn't disapoint me like Halo 4.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#6 Posted: 15:22:46 27/08/2015
I'm buying the Xbox one just for halo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#7 Posted: 18:23:58 27/08/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf

I bought mine just for Halo too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
#8 Posted: 18:27:14 27/08/2015
Quote: Wreckingball13

Ayyy

Fite me when I get one, k?
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#9 Posted: 19:24:30 27/08/2015
I might actually get a 360 eventually, if the servers for Halo 4 are good, I'll fight on that.
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#10 Posted: 21:33:45 27/08/2015
I love Halo so much and I'm actually considering buying an Xbone just for Halo
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#11 Posted: 22:52:11 27/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Iceclaw

Do ittttt if we have enough people we could have a Custom Game Night!
#12 Posted: 01:09:17 28/08/2015
Quote: CommanderGame

Yessss!

Swat. No shields, no radar, DMR, random secondary weapon. Let's go.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#13 Posted: 01:47:12 28/08/2015
I need the Xbone just to play Halo 5. It just looks so good! :3
#14 Posted: 20:13:45 28/08/2015 | Topic Creator

Yessss!

BR master race sorry bro
#15 Posted: 21:29:11 28/08/2015

Yessss!

BR master race sorry bro

2 loadouts? One with DMR and one with BR?

AND A SIDE NOTE THEY HAVE LIKE AN ACTUAL GOOD ODST HELMET IN HALO 5 YESSSS
#16 Posted: 22:27:49 28/08/2015 | Topic Creator

Yessss!

BR master race sorry bro

Sure that'll do.
everything about halo 5 is ****ing perfect (except no split screen </3)
u still have to 1v1 me halo 3 swat magnums
#17 Posted: 22:41:55 28/08/2015

BR master race sorry bro

Sure that'll do.

NO SPLIT SCREEN WHAAAAAT
I played Halo 3 once, then gave up because I couldn't get used to the controls. So that'll have to be a no </3
#18 Posted: 22:46:19 28/08/2015 | Topic Creator

Sure that'll do.

NO SPLIT SCREEN WHAAAAAT
I played Halo 3 once, then gave up because I couldn't get used to the controls. So that'll have to be a no </3

I know it really sucks I love playing halo campaign with my friends and wierd custom games smilie
I never understood the love for halo 3 tbh. The weapons are ****, the BR sucks, the AR is a nerd gun, and the magnum should not exist
#19 Posted: 22:49:46 28/08/2015

Sure that'll do.

NO SPLIT SCREEN WHAAAAAT

I know it really sucks I love playing halo campaign with my friends and wierd custom games smilie
I never understood the love for halo 3 tbh. The weapons are ****, the BR sucks, the AR is a nerd gun, and the magnum should not exist

That's so stupid how there's no split screen :c
Then why do you want to fight me in it?
#20 Posted: 22:54:19 28/08/2015 | Topic Creator

NO SPLIT SCREEN WHAAAAAT

apparently the game is too graphics-intensive or something
because it sucks
#21 Posted: 22:55:16 28/08/2015

apparently the game is too graphics-intensive or something
because it sucks

Oh. Ok.
#22 Posted: 23:08:11 31/08/2015 | Topic Creator
In 1 hour and 53 minutes, we're getting a teaser for the H5 campaign smilie
#23 Posted: 23:16:27 31/08/2015

I love/hate teasers. Like they get me hyped but I also love surprises ;~;
#24 Posted: 23:19:17 31/08/2015 | Topic Creator

I love/hate teasers. Like they get me hyped but I also love surprises ;~;

im so hyped for this game it's probably unhealthy
doubt they're gonna spoil anything though, it's probably just something super badass like Fireteam Osiris ground pounding from the sky or something to make us drool
at this point I'm out of saliva
#25 Posted: 23:22:38 31/08/2015

THIS TRAILER WAS THE THING THAT HYPED ME FOR THE GAME! AND THEN THERES ANOTHER ONE WHERE IT'S CHEIF POINTING THE MAGNUM AT LOCKE LIKE WHAT?!?!?!
#26 Posted: 23:28:47 31/08/2015 | Topic Creator

THIS TRAILER WAS THE THING THAT HYPED ME FOR THE GAME! AND THEN THERES ANOTHER ONE WHERE IT'S CHEIF POINTING THE MAGNUM AT LOCKE LIKE WHAT?!?!?!

TEAM CHIEF EDITION
I DON'T ****ING KNOW MAN WHICH ONE IS THE CANON ONE I WANT ALL THIS TRAILER IN MY FACE RIGHT NOW NFUODSNFUINSDFNDE
what really pisses me off is that yesterday we got an announcement of a preview of a trailer like why tf would you preview a preview hdouwsnfiusf
have you seen the preview preview GIF's posted on Twitter tho?: https://mobile.twitter.com/Ace...1505154/video/1
srsly they're hyping us for a bloody trailer am I this weak
#27 Posted: 23:30:44 31/08/2015
HNNNNNNNNG I THOUGHT THEY WERE BOTH CANNON. I WANT THE ONE WHERE CHEIF IS THE GUY KILLING LOCKE THE BEST AAAAAAA
#28 Posted: 23:32:29 31/08/2015 | Topic Creator
**** NO THEY'RE ACTUALLY ANNOUNCING THE TRAILER AN HOUR AFTER I THOUGHT **** I'M SLEEPING AT 10 PM
#29 Posted: 23:48:00 31/08/2015
**** NO THEY'RE ACTUALLY ANNOUNCING THE TRAILER AN HOUR AFTER I THOUGHT **** I'M SLEEPING AT 10 PM

PLEASE POST IT HERE BECAUSE IM A WIMP AND I DON'T WILLINGLY STAY UP AFTER 9
KTHX <333
#30 Posted: 23:52:51 31/08/2015 | Topic Creator

KTHX <333

OKOKOKOK BUT I'LL ONLY POST IT HERE AFTER WATCHING IT 10 TIMES AND CHANGING UNDERWEAR
#31 Posted: 00:11:45 01/09/2015

KTHX <333

OKOKOKOK BUT I'LL ONLY POST IT HERE AFTER WATCHING IT 10 TIMES AND CHANGING UNDERWEAR

OK SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!
#32 Posted: 00:40:01 01/09/2015

Ayyy

Aight
#33 Posted: 01:05:32 01/09/2015 | Topic Creator

Ayyy

Aight

If we could get 4 people together that would be great, because 1v1's are kinda boring.
#34 Posted: 02:02:04 01/09/2015 | Topic Creator
http://buzzfeed-video1.s3.amaz...2-1920x1080.mp4

HOLY ****
#35 Posted: 13:04:37 01/09/2015

AAAA THAT WAS SO COOOOL BUT HOW COME THEY CAN RUN FOR THAT LONG THEN, BUT CAN ONLY RUN FOR 5 SECONDS IN GAME????

And am I the only one who feel bad for the grunts?
#36 Posted: 20:31:02 01/09/2015 | Topic Creator

AAAA THAT WAS SO COOOOL BUT HOW COME THEY CAN RUN FOR THAT LONG THEN, BUT CAN ONLY RUN FOR 5 SECONDS IN GAME????

I believe in Halo 5 you can run infinitely.
Yeah all the covenant got rekt smilie
#37 Posted: 20:49:11 01/09/2015

They diddd omg. I always thought it was weird how Elites are the equivalents of Spartans in their extreme training, yet Elites get their asses kicked kicked in cutscenes like this.

Oh, and I meant like how grunts don't really want to fight. How they just run around the battlefield when their leader dies, and cower when you're about to ram them. And how they just run away. They're enslaved to fight and they don't want to, they just want to care for their families and live their lives. Or maybe I'm just thinking too into it.
#38 Posted: 20:54:22 01/09/2015 | Topic Creator

They diddd omg. I always thought it was weird how Elites are the equivalents of Spartans in their extreme training, yet Elites get their asses kicked kicked in cutscenes like this.

Oh, and I meant like how grunts don't really want to fight. How they just run around the battlefield when their leader dies, and cower when you're about to ram them. And how they just run away. They're enslaved to fight and they don't want to, they just want to care for their families and live their lives. Or maybe I'm just thinking too into it.

Nah you're not overthinking it, the Grunts' story truly is sad, and you can't help but feel bad for the little dudes </3
I didn't know Elites were that strong? Brutes piss me off more anyways
#39 Posted: 21:16:15 01/09/2015

Nah you're not overthinking it, the Grunts' story truly is sad, and you can't help but feel bad for the little dudes </3

Yeah, Elites take their combat way more seriously. They put honor in combat really high up too. They never retreat, because it's dishonorable, and they'd rather die fighting than retreat. Being injured and showing weakness is also very dishonorable, too. That's why they go berserk when they get injured (shown when they rage when you break their sheilds in Halo: Reach). During the grunt rebelion, all the grunts that survived were treated incredibly well by the Elites. They were granted high Covenant ranks, and were treated basically equal to Elites (to despite to the Brutes and even some Elites, because grunts are just the cannon fodders of the Covenant). I don't think this is in any of the games I've played, but they take honor so seriously, that if an Elite is critically injured, incapacitated, or captured, the only acceptable recourse is to commit ritualistic suicide, ensuring that the Elite's honor is kept intact. This is so important to Elites, that even if they were unable of killing themselves, they would get the assistance of other Elites to do so.

Here's more about the Honor about getting injured that I found on the wiki.
Despite their martial nature, the Sangheili have reservations to the spilling of one's own blood. This is an extension of the belief that the blood of a warrior is his essence (honor); thus, to spill one's blood is to lose one's honor. As a result, in Sangheili culture, doctors are seen by many as the lowest members of society because they "make [their] living slicing and causing another Sangheili to bleed without honor." This meant that the only 'honorable' way for a Sangheili to be injured or bleed out is from combat with the enemy. This belief also makes visiting a doctor very shameful for most Sangheili. Some Sangheili viewed this as wasteful, especially after the war when manpower was depleted.

It is believed among the Sangheili that a weapon is only to be drawn if it is to be used, because a drawn weapon "demands blood."

OH AND **** BRUTE CHEIFTANS. THEY TAKE 2 SPARTAN LASER SHOTS TO DIE. ONE LASER ONLY TAKES DOWN THEIR SHEILD! LIKE WTF HOW ARE THEY SO ****ING POWERFUL AAAA
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:22:29 01/09/2015 by Mesuxelf
#40 Posted: 22:26:40 01/09/2015 | Topic Creator

Yeah, Elites take their combat way more seriously. They put honor in combat really high up too. They never retreat, because it's dishonorable, and they'd rather die fighting than retreat. Being injured and showing weakness is also very dishonorable, too. That's why they go berserk when they get injured (shown when they rage when you break their sheilds in Halo: Reach). During the grunt rebelion, all the grunts that survived were treated incredibly well by the Elites. They were granted high Covenant ranks, and were treated basically equal to Elites (to despite to the Brutes and even some Elites, because grunts are just the cannon fodders of the Covenant). I don't think this is in any of the games I've played, but they take honor so seriously, that if an Elite is critically injured, incapacitated, or captured, the only acceptable recourse is to commit ritualistic suicide, ensuring that the Elite's honor is kept intact. This is so important to Elites, that even if they were unable of killing themselves, they would get the assistance of other Elites to do so.

Despite their martial nature, the Sangheili have reservations to the spilling of one's own blood. This is an extension of the belief that the blood of a warrior is his essence (honor); thus, to spill one's blood is to lose one's honor. As a result, in Sangheili culture, doctors are seen by many as the lowest members of society because they "make [their] living slicing and causing another Sangheili to bleed without honor." This meant that the only 'honorable' way for a Sangheili to be injured or bleed out is from combat with the enemy. This belief also makes visiting a doctor very shameful for most Sangheili. Some Sangheili viewed this as wasteful, especially after the war when manpower was depleted.

It is believed among the Sangheili that a weapon is only to be drawn if it is to be used, because a drawn weapon "demands blood."

OH AND **** BRUTE CHEIFTANS. THEY TAKE 2 SPARTAN LASER SHOTS TO DIE. ONE LASER ONLY TAKES DOWN THEIR SHEILD! LIKE WTF HOW ARE THEY SO ****ING POWERFUL AAAA

Holy crap I didn't know all of this that's very interesting and super hardcore! Still feel bad for grunts though </3
I ****ING KNOW RIGHT PUNCHING THEM IS AS USEFUL AS BLOWING INTO A ROCK HOPING IT EXPLODES 343 PLS NERF IN H5 TY
#41 Posted: 23:02:58 01/09/2015

Holy crap I didn't know all of this that's very interesting and super hardcore! Still feel bad for grunts though </3
I ****ING KNOW RIGHT PUNCHING THEM IS AS USEFUL AS BLOWING INTO A ROCK HOPING IT EXPLODES 343 PLS NERF IN H5 TY

Ay thanks~
Yeh grunts are lil cuties. I feel bad for killing them.
I missed the brutes in halo 4. Are they in 5?
I also really missed the skirmishers and the spiker :c
#42 Posted: 15:00:13 02/09/2015
I was reading up on Brutes, and found this. It made me laugh.

"Despite their savagery and brutality, the Brutes have proved intelligent enough to achieve spaceflight and space-faring status, though their warlike nature meant they quickly collapsed into civil war and afterwards, fell back to their former pre-space status and learned nothing from the experience"
#43 Posted: 00:45:37 07/09/2015 | Topic Creator
New Halo 5 ViDoc found by some guy at the Movie Theatre:

ALSO ONLY 50 MORE DAYS UNTIL HALO 5 NJOVSDNJFODWNOUVNEOURGR
#44 Posted: 00:59:57 07/09/2015
I NEED AN XBOX ONE NAO PLS EFUYGSIHJKLMNJBHJVCTYRDTS
#45 Posted: 02:21:58 07/09/2015 | Topic Creator
I NEED AN XBOX ONE NAO PLS EFUYGSIHJKLMNJBHJVCTYRDTS

**** YES YOU DO
ALSO I ONLY NEED TO FINISH 3 MORE LEVELS IN HALO 3 AND I'VE FINISHED EVERY CAMPAIGN ON HALO MCC BUT HALO 3 SUCKS AND I CAN'T GET IT TO WORK ONLINE SO I CAN PLAY WITH MY FRIEND IJNJISNIDUUNFIHRINJNJIDNJINEIJJEINJ THE STRUGGLE
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#46 Posted: 17:32:49 10/09/2015
Pre-ordered the limited edition a month ago. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
#47 Posted: 19:17:11 10/09/2015
TFW when your Xbox One breaks just over a month before launch :'(
#48 Posted: 23:11:06 10/09/2015
Quote: Samius

Ooh, what's the limited edition?

At least you have an Xbox one :c I'm getting mine in November, so I have to wait about a month to play it </3
#49 Posted: 23:16:29 10/09/2015 | Topic Creator

At least you have an Xbox one :c I'm getting mine in November, so I have to wait about a month to play it </3

Omg how are you gonna make that month? I can't imagine waiting one more day after launch...
Also @WBB, is it gonna be good for when H5 comes our??
#50 Posted: 23:24:31 10/09/2015

Omg how are you gonna make that month? I can't imagine waiting one more day after launch...
Also @WBB, is it gonna be good for when H5 comes our??

I'm gonna cry every day I don't have it. And eat lots and lots of ice cream.
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me