Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Day one memories ? [CLOSED]
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#1 Posted: 21:18:47 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Just wanted to share my memories on day one with Swap Force.
I remember walking into toys r us the day the game came out. Surprisingly there were not as many people as expected.
I remember choosing Between Hoot Loop Or Rattle Shake.
And picking up the tower of time felt great after having no new adventure packs in giants.
The best part was we all went out for coffee afterwards.
So what are you're day one memories for the previous games ?
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#2 Posted: 22:04:00 22/08/2015
Midnight at TRU....Hordes of Zombie like rabid fans clawing at the door, boxes flying everywhere as folks grab the Kaos traps....shelves being wiped out in minutes....coming home exhausted....shrugging my head as I would have to wait until Christmas to see the game.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:04:34 22/08/2015 by TakeYourLemons
astroblast_ Green Sparx Gems: 213
#3 Posted: 22:09:30 22/08/2015
I remember walking into GAME, choosing between nitro Krypt king and Krypt king, and grabbing my outlaw brawl & chain. Running home to play the game, and having lots of memories!

Hope it's the same way this year smilie
---
who´s ready for superchargers???!!!
smilie = best supercharger evaaaa!!!!
READY, SET, GLOW!!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#4 Posted: 22:15:04 22/08/2015
Resisting the urge to enter DS, see my recommended videos on youtube, or going anywhere that could hold rampant spoilers. But when my (loose Tree Rex+CD)copy of Giants arrived in the mail, I remember having to take it to school since I picked it up on the way there, and had to explain to a lot of people wondering why I was carrying around a big tree monster figure.

I never really went to a release day on any videogame really, since everything in here releases 3 months after the worldwide date, with fanfare only for the shooters, and importing means one month of waiting.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:15:56 22/08/2015 by Bifrost
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#5 Posted: 07:39:10 23/08/2015
Since I can't buy the Skylanders games (and any other game) in Day One because of financial reasons, I only have memories of the chaos the internet turns during the release of one big game. Every time a new Skylanders releases, I run through all the sites I can to see Unboxings, Gameplay and other things. I will make the same this year, and I'm exited to make that.
---
Bruh
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#6 Posted: 10:58:37 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: TakeYourLemons
Midnight at TRU....Hordes of Zombie like rabid fans clawing at the door, boxes flying everywhere as folks grab the Kaos traps....shelves being wiped out in minutes....coming home exhausted....shrugging my head as I would have to wait until Christmas to see the game.

This is why I prefer going in the day.
I'm quite shy normally. Sorry you had to wait to play STT that just reminds me of how lucky I am to know of all the stores.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me