darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Year of the Dragon > Does anyone have the collectors edition of the game or know about them?
Page 1 of 1
Does anyone have the collectors edition of the game or know about them? [CLOSED]
sim27 Red Sparx Gems: 13
#1 Posted: 00:43:02 18/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello. I was looking to buying a disk copy of YOTD. I know about the differences between the Original and Greatest Hits version of the game but I just found out recently that there's a Collectors edition too. I just wanted to know if the Collectors edition is the same version as the Original black label or Greatest Hits version.

If someone here owns a copy of the collectors edition, could you go to one of these levels and see what song plays. That should solve this little mystery.

https://tcrf.net/Spyro:_Year_o...nal_Differences

Thank you in advance!
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#2 Posted: 19:43:42 18/08/2015
I've got the Collector's Edition and I think it's the Greatest Hits versions. I've certainly never encountered any glitches with those discs. The packaging is a little different (all the inserts say "collector's edition" or something like that on them), but the games are the same as the Greatest Hits versions. It's worth the money if you're only going to get one disc version of the Spyro trilogy.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me