Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Turned off the Light (Expansion Pack)? [CLOSED]
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#1 Posted: 04:02:10 03/08/2015 | Topic Creator
There was a joke there and I had to take it. Sorry.

So uh..I've been completing my Trap Team collection as far as getting what i needed to finally 100% the game, and I couldn't help but notice there's NO FREAKING SUNSCRAPER SPIRE SETS ANYWHERE. Like seriously, what's going on with that.

I'm curious if anyone out there has maybe seen them at their local stores? Or is this a nationwide thing? The Mightnight Museum I still see at many stores here, and seems to be available online at a few places, along with individual versions of Blackout and Knightmare. And speaking of the Light pack, I haven't seen Spotlight either, and she doesn't have an entire level and trap tied to her pack.

Just a little curious...and if there's other figures perhaps you haven't been seeing recently? I mentioned in the Walmart thread a few weeks ago that most Walmarts seem to have nothing, and traps outside of the Water ones seem to be nonexistent at many stores.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#2 Posted: 04:15:44 03/08/2015
I have seen them a few times at my local Gamestop.
---
Hahahahaha
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#3 Posted: 05:44:45 03/08/2015
I wish they would produce more. The Spire by itself on ebay costs about as much as retail for the whole set.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 09:41:06 03/08/2015
There was literally only 4 Sunscraper Spires and 2 MIdnight Museum and 1 Mirror of Mystery. Sadly i missed out on Mirror of Mystery and had to Ebay it for 3 times the cost .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me