Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Polls > Favourite Upgrade Path: Knight Mare
Page 1 of 1

Favourite Upgrade Path: Knight Mare

Shadow Summoner Poll 33% (89)
Flamberge Aficionado Poll 40% (110)
Don't have her Poll 18% (48)
Never played Trap Team Poll 9% (25)
Favourite Upgrade Path: Knight Mare
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13885
#1 Posted: 23:48:03 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Spotlight's Visionary path wins out. Time to close out the new elements with the Dark Trap Master Knight Mare!

Her top path upgrades her Shadowy Clones while her lower path improves her giant Traptanium Flamberge.

[User Posted Image] Shadow Summoner
More Clones It's Win-Win! Shadowy Sacrifice
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Increase the amount of Shadowy Clones you can have at once. Shadowy Clones now explode, hurting enemies and healing you. Battle Horn destroys existing Shadowy Clones to power up other attacks.
Flamberge Aficionado
Shadow Stab Flamberge Fragment Sword of Darkness
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Press (Square), (Square) HOLD (O) for a Shadow Stab combo. Press (Square), (Square), HOLD (Triangle) for a Flamberge Fragment combo. Traptanium Flamberge attacks do more damage.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#2 Posted: 23:50:16 31/07/2015
Yay first vote goes to don't have her.. XP
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:57:23 31/07/2015 by weebbby
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#3 Posted: 23:57:24 31/07/2015
Shadow Summoner for being a more unique path.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#4 Posted: 23:59:33 31/07/2015
She's fun all around, probably how great her animations are and how either path is amazing to play when it comes to strategy.
But mashing the buttons has never been my thing, so Shadow Summoner. Sit back and let the clones get some good damage in,then use the powerup to finish things off, and even use them to heal if that didn't work.
Too bad I lack Midnight Museum to take it to its full potential with the Shadow Realm, but Superchargers will probably fix that with the auto-unlocked soul gems.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:00:13 01/08/2015 by Bifrost
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#5 Posted: 00:48:53 01/08/2015
Flamberge Aficionado does way more damage than Shadow Summoner despite how very useful the first path is.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#6 Posted: 02:51:02 01/08/2015
Her weapon is already very powerful so shadow summoner balances her out plus it's a really fun path.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#7 Posted: 13:28:09 01/08/2015
Knight Mare is one of my favorite (if not the favorite) display character for Trap Team. Her play is on the average side though so I don't really use her that much but I do use her more than most.

I find her a bit slow and her dash is intolerably short for a horse character. Her damage isn't really as high as it should be to make up for her slowness, but then again she is a female character and stereotypically the ladies do get nerfed for being smaller than their male counterparts and not as muscular, so I guess she's about right. I'm too used to Gear Shift and Head Rush being much more powerful and quicker in comparison so she seems weaker overall. Then again one is a robot and the other built like She-Hulk so they really shouldn't be compared to a slim centauress...

Also I cannot ever figure out her horn blast attack, probably because it's part of Shadow Summoner and I only use Flamberge Aficionado.

Additionally, she's one of the characters I'm really interested in seeing how she'll fit into a SuperChargers vehicle. I believe she's the longest large character for Skylanders, right? She could very well be the first one I'd try out in SuperChargers just because I'm so curious about this.

Anyway, she is probably the reason why I didn't bulk at the stupid Dark and Light element stuff and paying a fortune more for additional content. Overally I'm pretty happy with having her in my collection and I look forward to trying her out in future Skylanders games.
---
Stay Cool!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#8 Posted: 13:45:36 01/08/2015
Her speed isn't in the Dash, she has a really fast walking speed, and incredibly easy to move around despite being as tall as a Giant(though strangely she stops slowly because of that weird trot she does at the end). The Shadow Joust is used to push enemies back or a VERY short burst of speed.

The horn is used to stun, which is understandable you won't always notice because big enemies outright ignore stun.But what it's actually useful for is creating the shadow clones, and combined with her walking you can put yourself in front of a big crowd, use the horn, and Shadow Joust out of there while they can't act. The stunning isn't part of the path, though, only the clones, it comes with the basic move. Against the medium enemies(Shield Shredders,etc) they don't stand a chance even in big numbers.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:47:20 01/08/2015 by Bifrost
samuraituretsky Yellow Sparx Gems: 1430
#9 Posted: 02:14:54 05/08/2015
Shadow Summoner. And for those interested who haven't already discovered it, you can jump cancel the pause at the end of the dash for better mobility.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#10 Posted: 17:58:59 05/08/2015
Flamberge Aficionado makes her one of, if not the most, powerful Trap Masters in the game. Her combos are unmatched.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#11 Posted: 19:25:51 30/08/2015
smilie Ursula
Shadow Summoner
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me