Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Star signs [CLOSED]
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#1 Posted: 12:49:39 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Do you think that your star sign has any bearing on you as a person?

I'm Aquarius and i tend to go with the flow, which is quite fitting.

What do you all think?
---
^ You all know it's true
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#2 Posted: 12:50:58 31/07/2015
I'm Cancer.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#3 Posted: 12:55:19 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Qcumber
I'm Cancer.

That explains a lot.
---
^ You all know it's true
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#4 Posted: 12:58:45 31/07/2015
Quote: Greeble
I'm Cancer.

That explains a lot.

I was born on Friday 13th, that explains a lot more.
---
You can't handle MEMES
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#5 Posted: 13:29:27 31/07/2015
I'm supposed to be Sagittarius.
However, I'm one day off Scorpio, which fits me way better. I always considered myself a Scorpio. http://m.psychicguild.com/horoscopes-zodiac/Scorpio
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#6 Posted: 14:14:47 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm Cancer.

That explains a lot.

I was born on Friday 13th, that explains a lot more.

My mum and future sister in law were too.

Both the same date, but different years.
---
^ You all know it's true
spyrolvr96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1214
#7 Posted: 14:27:03 31/07/2015
I'm Cancer.

Maaaan, I was gonna make that joke.
---
The thing I never really wrapped my brain around until now was in order to be remembered, in order to leave something significant behind, you have to leave
spyro fan 8 Ripto Gems: 2948
#8 Posted: 14:34:06 31/07/2015

Nope.
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#9 Posted: 14:37:25 31/07/2015
Gemini fun loving hell yeah
Sassy and caring yep
I do like to talk but when I'm comfortable with people I know.
I love to imagine smilie
my sense of humour makes my class laugh.
I care a lot about my friends.
I love new things and people.
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
#10 Posted: 14:45:44 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyro fan 8

Nope.

Taurus?
---
^ You all know it's true
#11 Posted: 14:56:04 31/07/2015

Nope.

Taurus?

Yeah why?
#12 Posted: 14:59:36 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator

Nope.

Taurus?

Yeah why?

Well Taureans are very strongly opposed to things like this.
---
^ You all know it's true
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#13 Posted: 15:00:23 31/07/2015
Sagittarius . I do believe this is quite accurate.

[User Posted Image]

smilie
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10163
#14 Posted: 15:01:55 31/07/2015
My star sign is Pisces and I find the qualities of the personality description fit quite well. But I also think that every other star signs personality descriptions fit me as well. Could it be that the whole thing is just a charlatan hoax based on nothing of real value to get your hard-earned money? All pointless guessing aside, that stuff is manufactured to fit everybody and therefore creating illusion of individual meanings of star signs to different people.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#15 Posted: 15:03:03 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Project_Unnamed
My star sign is Pisces and I find the qualities of the personality description fit quite well. But I also think that every other star signs personality descriptions fit me as well. Could it be that the whole thing is just a charlatan hoax based on nothing of real value to get your hard-earned money? All pointless guessing aside, that stuff is manufactured to fit everybody and therefore creating illusion of individual meanings of star signs to different people.

I find you too logical Mr. Spock.
---
^ You all know it's true
#16 Posted: 15:17:01 31/07/2015

Taurus?

Yeah why?

Dammit
#17 Posted: 15:18:50 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator

Yeah why?

Dammit

Damned by your sign.
---
^ You all know it's true
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#18 Posted: 15:19:35 31/07/2015
I'm the two headed fish.
#19 Posted: 15:20:53 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
I'm the two headed fish.

I always saw you as Libra.

Go figure.
---
^ You all know it's true
#20 Posted: 15:23:56 31/07/2015

Dammit

Damned by your sign.

I'm still not convinced, I'm pretty skeptical about these sorts of things. Are you familiar with James Randi?
#21 Posted: 15:29:13 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator

Dammit

Damned by your sign.

I'm still not convinced, I'm pretty skeptical about these sorts of things. Are you familiar with James Randi?

That's because you're a Taurus.

Yep heard of him.
---
^ You all know it's true
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#22 Posted: 16:02:33 31/07/2015
nope, they write these things vague enough and the barnum effect does the rest
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#23 Posted: 16:13:32 31/07/2015
I'm Pisces I dought I'm anything alike though
---
POPSMARTS!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:14:12 31/07/2015 by Reverse0456
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#24 Posted: 16:37:18 31/07/2015
I'm Sagittarius, and while I find it fun to read the descriptions every once in a while, I don't believe in it at all.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12096
#25 Posted: 16:40:47 31/07/2015
The horoscope predictions are nonsense, but the common characteristics of a person born under a particular sign can sometimes be truthful. Weather it's by coincidence or not is entirely up to how the individual perceives it. I just take it as a little bit of harmless fun.

Anyways, I'm a cusp, meaning I apparently have the attributes of the two star signs Pisces and Aries.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:41:52 31/07/2015 by Spyro Fanatic
Pumpkin Witch Green Sparx Gems: 333
#26 Posted: 16:46:19 31/07/2015
I'm a scorpio I believe
---
I can count. 1 2 skip a few 99 100
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#27 Posted: 16:53:58 31/07/2015
the position of the stars and planets at the time of my birth have absolutely no influence on who I am
#28 Posted: 16:59:03 31/07/2015

Damned by your sign.

That's because you're a Taurus.

Yep heard of him.

filler
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#29 Posted: 20:11:30 31/07/2015
i'm sun pisces, moon leo, and rising gemini >:p

you're actually not supposed to take your signs as a complete representation of yourself, its not intended to be like that, nor are you supposed to take compatibility things all too seriously (as this has been said by those who know a lot about these signs). a lot of popular zodiac-related stuff isn't even done by professionals anyhow and perception varies. the astrological zodiac is quite important spiritually to some and the interpretations can vary. the definition of all signs can be or seem inconsistent at times.

(please tell me if those links to info on my signs have bad ads, since i can't see ads)

and here's a really badly formatted discussion of myself in relation to the text on the pages i linked.

• sun pisces: "stuff about being a hopeless romantic" ehh, not really, a lot of pisces stuff talks about love or romance, when i'm often not nearly anywhere near as romantic as it seems to imply those born under this sign are. "stuff about being spiritual" more or less, yes, but as a kid i wasn't very spiritual at all and it took me a while to actually grow into spirituality, i used to think it was complete and utter hogwash! "emotional and instinctual. Easily discouraged" true?!

• "flexible, but it is this very flexibility that makes decision making difficult" i don't know if i'm flexible but decision making is very difficult yeah. "Pisces Sun Signs are generous with friends" idk??? am i??? "and they always check their ego at the door when it comes to relationships" i dont know what this means... "doesn't react well to stress" most people don't... "Time alone is the best medicine." not always. "Methods of creative visualization or being able to get lost in a book or a movie can be therapeutic as well. " true ?

• moon leo: "Leo Moon likes to be the center of attention when they are comfortable in the situation." maybe not not always. "They may do a lot of entertaining at home and they have a great sense of comic timing." idk my sense of humour is awful "Those born with the Moon in Leo are talented organizers, and may bring that out to the point of trying to organize and control their friends and family. They want to create and entertain although they may end up being too lazy to actually put things together as often as they would like. Their natural bossiness helps them be good at delegating chores to others, although deep down they really want to treat others fairly." most of this flew over my head but i'm not usually a good organizer (i can be), and i guess i can be controlling but i don't like to think i treat anyone unfairly? am i bossy????

• "Leo Moon needs a lot of love to do well in the world" a lot of people do, though it can be more subtle with some. i assume this means "attention and love from friends etc" and not just romance. "they can be overly dramatic if they feel slighted, and they are prone to sulking" true, but i often appear more dramatic than i actually feel at times (and sometimes less dramatic than i feel) so it can be confusing. "Public displays may hurt their image. They would rather appear dignified in public, since social status is everything." true in some ways, i'm usually concerned with my image but sometimes i just go "screw this" and be impulsive about this kind of stuff.

"They are usually popular and sociable, and they have a lot of integrity." haha i have no idea. "Their sense of justice is strong, and they are usually easy to reason with. " maybe???? its probably not as strong as this seems to imply, however. "They are passionate, but may tend towards exaggeration." not always. i tend towards under-exaggeration when it comes to things i love at times. "They can't stand ingratitude, so if you are the one being showered with generosity, express your thanks." i usually just shrug it off.

"Pride is Leo Moon's downfall. Their ego pushes them to take charge of everything, which may make them appear domineering. They are attracted to power and status. Stubbornness is a trait that helps them get what they want. At the same time, they can be very idealistic and make great personal sacrifices if they believe in a cause. " well? not a lie? but i'm not very ambitious nor do i really desire to be "in charge" of many things all that much anymore.

• rising gemini: i just woke up and writing all this is slowly making me more sleepy, so i'll keep this one shorter. i feel like a lot of rising gemini traits are really true, especially the fact that rising signs are how someone appears to be, more than how someone is. i can appear to be scholarly and knowledge to others at first, when that's not entirely actually me, i think. a lot of stuff about being social does not apply to me a lot. a lot of stuff about disorganization does apply to me. and ---

• "Their duality can show in other ways as well. Gemini Rising can appear differently to different people, both physically and intellectually. They also have a habit of saying what they think others want to hear. When they admire someone, they tend to mimic that person's personality traits or physical appearance. " kinda true, yup. but i think most people appear differently to different people, i don't think anyone is the exact same person to everyone they know.

summary: it represents me in many ways (and often sometimes better than i think), but of course its not an exact definition. i really like zodiac-related stuff anyhow. i enjoy learning and reading about these kinds of things.
night bomb guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1538
#30 Posted: 20:15:10 31/07/2015
I'm a libra.
---
This account has been closed in favor of a new account name.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#31 Posted: 22:52:21 31/07/2015
Quote: Spyro Fanatic
The horoscope predictions are nonsense, but the common characteristics of a person born under a particular sign can sometimes be truthful. Weather it's by coincidence or not is entirely up to how the individual perceives it. I just take it as a little bit of harmless fun.

Anyways, I'm a cusp, meaning I apparently have the attributes of the two star signs Pisces and Aries.

Pretty much this, except I'm a Capricorn lol
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#32 Posted: 23:10:27 31/07/2015
I'm a virgo, and I am in fact a woman.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10076
#33 Posted: 05:23:18 01/08/2015
I'm a sun virgo and a moon scorpio, and they're pretty accurate
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#34 Posted: 12:29:57 01/08/2015
I'm the only Gemini in my classroom.
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me