Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > are there any israelis in this forum?
Page 1 of 1
are there any israelis in this forum? [CLOSED]
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#1 Posted: 00:37:46 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Speak hebrew if you are israeli.... im bored
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#2 Posted: 01:26:29 27/07/2015
Dude, I don't even think are any black people here. This place is a cultural wasteland of white, honky, crackerness.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#3 Posted: 01:46:42 27/07/2015
Quote: Metallo
Dude, I don't even think are any black people here. This place is a cultural wasteland of white, honky, crackerness.

Aura24 is black! I think that's it though....
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#4 Posted: 02:21:39 27/07/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Aura24 is black! I think that's it though....

Awesome.

But my god, we need some culture.
#5 Posted: 02:24:06 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
You have aura black, me jew, cultures...
---
PIKA
PIKA
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12096
#6 Posted: 09:17:45 27/07/2015
skin colour ≠ "culture"

Not all whites and blacks have the same culture.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:18:42 27/07/2015 by Spyro Fanatic
#7 Posted: 02:02:59 28/07/2015
Quote: Spyro Fanatic
skin colour ≠ "culture"

I was being sarcastic.

But I will say this: this is the whitest website I have ever been on in my life. And that makes it incredibly boring sometimes.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#8 Posted: 03:58:04 28/07/2015
skin colour ≠ "culture"

I was being sarcastic.

But I will say this: this is the whitest website I have ever been on in my life. And that makes it incredibly boring sometimes.

i think its more the fact that 99% of people here are american, nothing to do with race really
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#9 Posted: 04:48:03 28/07/2015

IIRC, MagicFizz is black.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#10 Posted: 04:55:30 28/07/2015
Quote: Seiki

IIRC, MagicFizz is black.

He's like Hispanic or something.

Other then "whites," I'd say the next biggest ethnicity on this site is Asians TBH. But yeah, you won't find a lot of other nationalities .
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#11 Posted: 07:03:15 28/07/2015
Quote: arceustheprime
skin colour ≠ "culture"

I was being sarcastic.

i think its more the fact that 99% of people here are american, nothing to do with race really

I wouldn't say that much are American. Then again, I don't really go outside of S&N.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#12 Posted: 00:05:09 29/07/2015
Wait Aura is black????
Well I'm Peruvian. But yeah, most people here are American.
#13 Posted: 00:06:45 29/07/2015 | Topic Creator
I dunno I know 17 People in Israel dedicated and I don't get to know much people
---
PIKA
PIKA
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#14 Posted: 02:49:25 29/07/2015
im park Scottish and irish. and I was born in Australia.
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#15 Posted: 00:46:12 31/07/2015
I'm Muffish. From Muffinland.
---
Boop me if you see this.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#16 Posted: 15:22:58 31/07/2015
I'm Asian if that's cultureish enough.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#17 Posted: 19:16:28 31/07/2015
I'm just one big mix but i usually just go by filipino since thats the culture ive been most exposed to
SpyroFTW Red Sparx Gems: 54
#18 Posted: 01:55:49 18/08/2015
omfg im israeli פופפיזז אתה ישראלי?
---
revamp Superchargers:
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#19 Posted: 13:14:51 18/08/2015
I'm mixed. Mixed mom and whitetrash daddy
---
BREATHE AIR.
Czar Mania Ripto Gems: 353
#20 Posted: 14:46:22 14/09/2015
Guess some people on here are more comfortable with there own kind that's cool, Racist but cool.
#21 Posted: 15:19:40 14/09/2015
It wasn't said but implied. Guess reading is hard for you lol.
#22 Posted: 15:38:36 14/09/2015
^ Doesn't necessarily mean that. Could just be a simple curiosity to find out if there are any others like oneself. Doesn't mean they like those people better, doesn't mean they don't like people who aren't like them, can just be a simple fact of feeling good to know you're not alone in a sense. The part of the post saying "I'm bored" makes it clear it's out of curiosity, then the later post saying how he doesn't get to meet many others shows it's just a simple point of wanting to meet other Israelis and see what they're like. I see no preference over any group implied. OP could never talk to anyone who responds to this topic again and instead be best friends with someone completely different.

No need to try to turn this into a racist matter when it isn't one to begin with.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#23 Posted: 15:44:10 14/09/2015
Israelis are racist by nature. That's why they refuse refugees "they don't assimilate into our society", that's why they segregate themselfs from society most do. It must be convenient to live with your head in the sand.
#24 Posted: 16:03:36 14/09/2015
Quote: Czar Mania
Israelis are racist by nature. That's why they refuse refugees "they don't assimilate into our society", that's why they segregate themselfs from society most do. It must be convenient to live with your head in the sand.

pls be trolling
---
BREATHE AIR.
#25 Posted: 16:35:47 14/09/2015
Too lazy to spell out a full word? New speak pls be trolling? Say what you want throneofmalafor I am pointing out stuff. I hope your not the kind of person who listens to MTV when they say black people can't be racist, you fail to look at the world around you it isn't just Israelis that segregate them selfs but it is Muslims and Catholics as well where you have to put up with the dominant religion, Italians demand Muslims speak italian in mosques so they know what is said because they don't want to learn Muslim. Catholics have the Vatican guarded by the Swiss guards it's own standing army, Rome is its own jurisdiction seperate from Italy. Those are just religious segregation racial segregation is still alive today if it wasn't we wouldn't have china town, Korea town, little Havana etc those cultures can segregate them selfs and not be racist because of there minority status, they have those places too avoid assimilation into society. I am sorry you wish to avoid facts of the world even the mainstream media reports on and they suck at there job.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#26 Posted: 16:52:52 14/09/2015
^Regardless of the social structures and tendency for those to remain with their own kind, that doesn't really give much right to imply that we ourselves are racist just because a majority happen to be one particular race.

Quote: arceustheprime

I feel as though we have an alarmingly large amount of Australians on the forum. It's really surprising to see how many people here that I thought were American or British turn out to be Australian.

Of course granted we're all talking this way and not paying mind to the Skylanders section which at this point greatly outnumbers us. Still it would be interesting to find out just what the second most populous nation is on here (either Australia or Britain).
#27 Posted: 16:59:49 14/09/2015 | Topic Creator

that isnt nice
---
PIKA
PIKA
#28 Posted: 18:03:17 14/09/2015

Now who's the one being racist?

Too lazy to spell out a full word? New speak pls be trolling? Say what you want throneofmalafor I am pointing out stuff. I hope your not the kind of person who listens to MTV when they say black people can't be racist, you fail to look at the world around you it isn't just Israelis that segregate them selfs but it is Muslims and Catholics as well where you have to put up with the dominant religion, Italians demand Muslims speak italian in mosques so they know what is said because they don't want to learn Muslim. Catholics have the Vatican guarded by the Swiss guards it's own standing army, Rome is its own jurisdiction seperate from Italy. Those are just religious segregation racial segregation is still alive today if it wasn't we wouldn't have china town, Korea town, little Havana etc those cultures can segregate them selfs and not be racist because of there minority status, they have those places too avoid assimilation into society. I am sorry you wish to avoid facts of the world even the mainstream media reports on and they suck at there job.

I don't deny that racism is a problem in the world, it very much is; merely that a kid on a Spyro forum asking if there are other Israeli users isn't exactly a good example of it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:05:10 14/09/2015 by Seiki
#29 Posted: 18:11:15 14/09/2015
The truth isn't nice, honesty is brutal. The faster you comprehend that the better of you will be.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#30 Posted: 18:20:20 14/09/2015
The truth is, you're being kind of a huge jerk and assuming things about an entire group of people you don't even know.

But I think the exchanges just today are saying a lot about how this conversation will go nowhere because apparently hating people equally means you can be a jerk whenever you want. I'll leave it at that,then.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:24:10 14/09/2015 by Bifrost
#31 Posted: 18:32:27 14/09/2015
Pointing out facts isn't racist. I would imagine since so many people know how to use the Internet research for yourself. Truth is stranger than fiction don't be afraid to ask questions of culture.
#32 Posted: 18:51:10 14/09/2015 | Topic Creator
im just trying to find more fwiends smilie
---
PIKA
PIKA
#33 Posted: 18:53:51 14/09/2015
It's a fact kid, if pointing out facts make me racist I wear that badge with honor, so sorry your fragile mind can't handle truth.

Amnesty International: Annual reports 2007-2010

Association for Civil rights in israel: annual reports 2007-2009

United states Department of state Annual Human rights report on Israel: reports from 2004-2009

United nations CERD ( committy on eleminating racial discrimination) 2007
TTD Hunter Gems: 6201
#34 Posted: 18:57:09 14/09/2015
You're criticising people for being racist yet you are being racist in doing so. Oh, the hypocrisy.
#35 Posted: 19:07:23 14/09/2015
If pointing out facts declares me racist, why thank you! Thank you very much.
TTD Hunter Gems: 6201
#36 Posted: 19:16:16 14/09/2015
I wouldn't say that generalising a whole nation is a fact, no. PopMagicFizz was simply asking if there are any other members which share the same nationality and you feel the need to declare him a racist.
#37 Posted: 19:24:45 14/09/2015
Here's a fact for you then, you judging PopFizzMagic based on his nationality makes you a racist.
---
#38 Posted: 19:30:33 14/09/2015
Not really. The definition of racist is holding the belief that one race holds superiority over other races. His comment was racist based because he was wanting to talk too his own kind which suggest racist motivation, plenty of people on here of all colors and creed to discuss things with on this forum. Not implying the original poster of not talking to others outside his or hers religion/racial preference. Just pointed out there wording.
#39 Posted: 19:31:39 14/09/2015 | Topic Creator
i wanted to speak my language
---
PIKA
PIKA
#40 Posted: 19:43:14 14/09/2015

self hating israeli confired
---
BREATHE AIR.
#41 Posted: 19:50:42 14/09/2015
Not really. The definition of racist is holding the belief that one race holds superiority over other races. His comment was racist based because he was wanting to talk too his own kind which suggest racist motivation, plenty of people on here of all colors and creed to discuss things with on this forum. Not implying the original poster of not talking to others outside his or hers religion/racial preference. Just pointed out there wording.

Quote: Oxford Dictionary
rac·ism [ˈrāˌsizəm]
NOUN

The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

You were judging him based on stereotyped characteristics of a group, somewhat implying said group was inferior by saying they are nothing but racists.

Is there fault in someone of a different nationality wanting to find others like them and wanting an opportunity to speak their native language? To know they aren't alone in this little slice of the web? If it is so clear to you, please point out where exactly he implied any group was superior over the other and wasn't simply trying to make more friends using a point of common interest to provide potential discussion.
---
#42 Posted: 19:54:40 14/09/2015 | Topic Creator
thank you bros
---
PIKA
PIKA
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me