darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Theory: Machine Ghost in Bringing Order to Kaos
Page 1 of 1
Theory: Machine Ghost in Bringing Order to Kaos [CLOSED]
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#1 Posted: 11:01:28 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Warning, spoilers ahead.

So at the end of Secret Vault of Secrets, the giant arkeyan automaton broke and the machine ghost died after Kaos flew out of the vault. This shows a clear death sequence of the machine ghost and his body is no longer on the ship for the rest of the game.

However at Bringing Order to Kaos, after Kaos breaks the exit teleporter, we see ermit on an arkeyan automaton, the same as the secret vault, and the machine ghost to come with it.

When I first saw this scene, I was confused. The machine ghost did not say anything about being revived, just some talk about Robo-Kaos. Literally nobody was talking about his death.

But then I noticed something, something that could be possible, the machine ghost is a DIFFERENT one. While the skylanders were raiding the palace in that chapter, Ermit possibly tried to look for another giant arkeyan battle suit, the same as his last one in Glacier Gully. He managed to find one before Kaos made his move, and that suit contained another machine ghost. Then he used this second arkeyan body to fight kaos with. That's why the machine ghost did not mention death, he is a different ghost.

It's just a theory to make this part of the story make sense. There are two machine ghosts in the story. Would you agree?
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 12:01:40 23/07/2015
They wouldn't be trading banter like that, also Machine Ghost was never said to be a species, for all we know he's like Smoltergeist and Spoooky in the same game and just happens to have a super generic name - and what ARE the chances that he'd find another robot haunted and painted blue when the war machines are all red and sealed below an island where it took The Oracle of Skylands or a high ranking Arkeyan to enter? Even for Skylanders, super low, and with all the Trogs and leftover security around the ghost wouldn't last too long.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#3 Posted: 22:55:14 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Eh, I don't think that's true.

I'm still going to believe my theory. I want to be creative and fill these plotholes with my ideas so that the story makes sense.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#4 Posted: 22:57:07 24/07/2015
Cool, just don't try to push your headcanon into others' opinions. It's still super unlikely.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me