Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Another one of my stories which will probably said to be very dumb
Page 1 of 1
Another one of my stories which will probably said to be very dumb [CLOSED]
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#1 Posted: 19:59:12 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Spyro's life in a pickle jar,Chapter one (Most of you will probably say this is pointless and short all though it took me a year to think the entire story) one day, spyro was racing cynder through the valley of avalar guided by the cheetahs of the village hunter after the race was over, a dragon flew over a black dragon called night terror. He said "want to race spyro I am the fastest dragon ever" said night terror "the loser loses their wings!" "Fine your probably not as fast as you say" said spyro. They began the race with cynder saying "go spyro" the entire time as spyro and night terror where about to end the race night terror cheated saying "your lizard form awaits!" Spyro tried to go faster he couldn't . He lost the race and his wings. He began working for the pickle company. So the disaster happened! Kids took off the wings of their spyro skylander and put them in their pickle jar. Pickle jars had pictures of spyro on them. To be continued
#2 Posted: 20:10:57 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Spyro's life in a pickle jar chapter 2: Spyro was elected of being king of warfang for having so much money. And came up with the rules
1. No wings who ever has wings will be caught and cut off
2. Everyone must help farm cucumbers
So the rules where cast as insults to some since spyro had no wings he thought it was no fair for the other dragons to have it. The pickle rush got larger more kids took off skylanders spyro's wings and put them in a pickle jar and soon after a wing cutting machine was created so no dragons could fly ever. They began to feel the dragons wings for four hours then push them in the machine. As the machine chopped and chopped their was a dragon from where spongebob lives. (I know this story is funny but if you think it's pointless I don't mind it's meant to be) to be continued check here when you can i write new chapters!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:21:11 21/07/2015 by Alydol
#3 Posted: 20:18:45 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Spoiler alert
--------------------------------------
The pickle buissness becomes so famous that all anyone ever ate is pickles. Spyro becomes permanently dark spyro and makes everyone sick from eating too many pickles and a dragon from bikini bottom comes to save the world from pickles and spyro returns to good spyro
----------------------------------------
Spoiler ends here

I hope you think this story is a funny mix up of spyro and Spongebob
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 18:57:59 22/07/2015 by Alydol
#4 Posted: 18:41:45 22/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Spyro's life in a pickle jar chapter 3:
Someone must stop the pickles it was the dragon from bikini bottom who had an idea "what if I stop them before people turn green?" She said to everyone of bikini bottom. She went to the surface with Spongebob and Patrick. The dragons of warfang saw her wings immediately she flew off. They caught her with a rope and brought her down. Spongebob smacked spyro in the face. Suddenly, Spyro yelled at the dragon from bikini bottom for having wings. "No one shall have wings in this city!" Spyro said he became dark spyro as Spongebob was slapping him. " You, leave here now." Spyro grabbed Spongebob and was about to breath fire on him. Before one ash came out of spyro's mouth , the unknown dragon from bikini bottom used a water and fire fury double! It was an unheard of attack but she saved spongebob. "Spongebob go back underwater, I can face spyro myself." Spongebob and Patrick ran quickly back to shore and underwater. The dragon from bikini bottom returned spyro to good and destroyed the pickle buissness together. The End! I hope you enjoyed
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:56:54 22/07/2015 by Alydol
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me