Page 1 of 1
Wii U Question [CLOSED]
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#1 Posted: 13:29:30 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
I have the Wii version of giants and I don't really enjoy the low quality playing it. I believe Wii U is better because it's next-gen. If anybody has the Wii U Giants, do you know if things are more smoother than Wii?

I had the idea of getting a Giants Wii U starter pack if I ever find one. I'm in Canada and I was looking into Canadian online stores. They have this starter pack for less than half the price. EB Games has it for $20. I can't say the same for my local stores, but I'm going to check them next month or so.

Also I don't have most of the things in the starter pack. I don't have the poster anymore, I don't have a giants wired portal (Which I want for SSA and SG for a classic experience), I also don't have S2 Cynder and Jet Vac. I got Portal Owners back in the day.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
FireMeowth Emerald Sparx Gems: 3230
#2 Posted: 14:49:51 21/07/2015
I haven't got the Wii version to compare it with, but the Wii U version looks great, and is of course in HD (I believe it's even 1080p?) unlike the Wii version.
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#3 Posted: 15:59:32 22/07/2015 | Topic Creator
I got the Wii U version yesterday and played the first level today. Wow, it's a lot more smoother and vivid than Wii. HD like you said. I'm enjoying this. I will no longer use the Wii version. Also the Wii version rarely stops working if I place a skylander on the portal. It just shows the element and nothing. I had to power off and back on because I couldn't reset like that.

I might as well close this topic soon. I have Wii U and I'm happy.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me