Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
ShelfLanders [CLOSED]
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#1 Posted: 20:20:09 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Anybody have shelves they use for easier skylander storage or nice displaying? I would like to see what you've got!

Me, I have two shelves. Me and my grandpa just built my second shelf a few days ago specifically for all my SSA figures. This shelf has nine levels and can hold about 90 cores. No gimmick placement except for the top. The other levels can hold only cores and magic items. I could hold all of the different core characters on here. On this shelf, you can see my whole green base collection so far. I'll also keep green base variants and repaints on there for both upgrade paths for a character. I will put magic items on the top if I find any. I also plan to decorate this shelf a bit one day with elemental themes.

[User Posted Image]

I also have an older shelf I got attached to the wall two years ago. I've held a lot of skylanders with these, but right now I'm using most of it for my orange base collection. I have things set up for all 40 characters plus double that for the same thing than my green base collection. I don't plan to get those wasteful lightcores.

[User Posted Image]
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 20:30:38 19/07/2015
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=44202 There's a thread to post the collections and the way it's displayed. There's also one specifically about shelves/boxes but I don't think it had that in the title and I can't remember how long it's been since I saw it here.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Pacifickarma Yellow Sparx Gems: 1268
#3 Posted: 21:29:00 19/07/2015
Wait, is that a green Thumpback?
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#4 Posted: 23:31:14 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=44202 There's a thread to post the collections and the way it's displayed. There's also one specifically about shelves/boxes but I don't think it had that in the title and I can't remember how long it's been since I saw it here.

I totally know about that topic. Stickied and everything. I'm talking about shelves in general here. I also know about that other topic but afraid to bump it as I don't see it in the first pages.

Quote: Pacifickarma
Wait, is that a green Thumpback?

A repaint of mine, yes.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me