Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Amazon Prime Day [CLOSED]
BlackandTan Gold Sparx Gems: 2588
#1 Posted: 15:46:03 15/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Don't know if you guys still need Trap Team stuff, but Amazon is running "Prime Day" today. Deals for people who have amazon prime. You can use the free trial to be eligible as well.

Anyways everything is on sale, but they're timed and quantity limited. I just missed traps for 1-3.99. Might pick up love potion pop fizz for 5

Cheers
---
Can't wait for Imaginators!!!
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#2 Posted: 19:12:29 15/07/2015
The mini 2 packs are up for $5.99 (including Pet Vac/Breeze and Whisper Elf/Barkley)!
BlackandTan Gold Sparx Gems: 2588
#3 Posted: 22:44:45 15/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Three packs of traps are $9.99
---
Can't wait for Imaginators!!!
Vertalus Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#4 Posted: 12:07:44 16/07/2015
I got Tuff Luck, Short Cut and the wind trap master.
---
Favorite type Skylander: Feline and Dragon. Still need: Echo, Rocky Roll, the ever elusive dark element trap,and more
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#5 Posted: 21:11:44 16/07/2015
well they had some good deals but not on everything, when the trap master went on sale i think only tuff luck, thunderbolt and knightmare were on sale. mini packs were on sale too, should of picked some up, but by the time i logged on there was 3 mins left in the sale >.< just didnt make it in time.
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#6 Posted: 21:49:36 16/07/2015
Quote: Alphawolf
well they had some good deals but not on everything, when the trap master went on sale i think only tuff luck, thunderbolt and knightmare were on sale. mini packs were on sale too, should of picked some up, but by the time i logged on there was 3 mins left in the sale >.< just didnt make it in time.

Trapmasters and minis went on sale in 2 different groups at 2 different times. The earlier round sale of minis didn't have anything I found interesting, but the 2nd round including the air and life mini packs which I had needed since they are "newer" and haven't really seen sales (partly due to lack of stock in stores). I forgot which Trapmasters other than Gusto and Lob Star were available during the first round of the Trapmaster sale (maybe Head Rush as well), but the second round included Knight Mare, Tuff Luck, Short Cut, and Thunderbolt. During the lousy trap sale, they had old traps for a few bucks and the water traps for $1. They also had Power Punch Pet Vac in his own separate sale.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:50:40 16/07/2015 by mastermc54
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me