Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > What Skylanders crossover would you like to see?
Page 1 of 1
What Skylanders crossover would you like to see? [CLOSED]
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 13:00:45 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
And just to clarify, I don't mean like guest characters like the DK and Bowser skymiibos. I mean a full-blown crossover where the characters of the other series play into the game's gimmick. If a true Skylanders crossover game were to happen, what would you like to see/do you think is the most likely?

Here, I'll give mine for an example:

SKYLANDERS: CRYSTAL GEMS
A Skylanders crossover game with Steven Universe.

After his most recent defeat, Kaos has found himself across the cosmos and winding up on the Gem Homeworld. He convinces the Diamond Authority to bring him back to and help him conquer all of Skylands, not knowing of the Authority's true intentions for Skylands. Seeing this new threat, Portal Masters must call upon the Crystal Gems, both familiar and new, to stop Kaos and the Diamonds and save Skylands once again!

Gimmick: The game features ten playable Gems (Amethyst = Magic, Garnet = Earth, Pearl = Light), and also features ten Elemental Shards that... Actually I haven't really thought to hard on this gimmick. smilie
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#2 Posted: 22:24:49 10/07/2015
full crossover no, more guest characters yes. ratchet and clank, sly, jak and daxter. they all fit perfectly. only issue it that would be sony only, what does xbox have? master chief? cant think of anything else, im a xbox hater lol.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#3 Posted: 22:51:56 10/07/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03
And just to clarify, I don't mean like guest characters like the DK and Bowser skymiibos. I mean a full-blown crossover where the characters of the other series play into the game's gimmick. If a true Skylanders crossover game were to happen, what would you like to see/do you think is the most likely?

Here, I'll give mine for an example:

SKYLANDERS: CRYSTAL GEMS
A Skylanders crossover game with Steven Universe.

After his most recent defeat, Kaos has found himself across the cosmos and winding up on the Gem Homeworld. He convinces the Diamond Authority to bring him back to and help him conquer all of Skylands, not knowing of the Authority's true intentions for Skylands. Seeing this new threat, Portal Masters must call upon the Crystal Gems, both familiar and new, to stop Kaos and the Diamonds and save Skylands once again!

Gimmick: The game features ten playable Gems (Amethyst = Magic, Garnet = Earth, Pearl = Light), and also features ten Elemental Shards that... Actually I haven't really thought to hard on this gimmick. smilie

Malachite for water giant or riot.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
jesse217 Blue Sparx Gems: 696
#4 Posted: 23:13:34 12/07/2015
digimon, would love to see agumon go up against spyro.
---
Currently playing:
Resident evil Revelations, Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#5 Posted: 17:48:01 14/07/2015
Crash Bandicoot.
stoat2337 Gold Sparx Gems: 2270
#6 Posted: 22:37:57 14/07/2015
Diablo
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#7 Posted: 23:52:27 14/07/2015
Warcraft.

Blizzard is also owned by Activision, it has a similar genre of fantasy, and lots of iconic creatures and animal people (fits with their lack of human characters). Gill Grunt is basically a murloc already.
---
#all Spyros are valid
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#8 Posted: 04:10:32 15/07/2015
None. smilie
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#9 Posted: 19:09:14 15/07/2015
I've been thinking of many Crossovers. most of wich don't work out in the end..
Pokemon
Digimon
Teen Titans
Even Kid Icarus....
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me