Page 1 of 1
Least Favorite New Skylanders
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#1 Posted: 01:06:25 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Who are your least favorite Skylanders in Trap Team, now that they are all released?
Mine is probably Blastermind or Lob-Star due to their terribly low damage output
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 01:14:24 06/07/2015
*raises flamewar shield* Enigma. I was hoping for cool classic magician-themed gameplay,not an Ignitor with a bigger hitbox and fighting game taunt-like inputs.
Also obligatory Funny Bone. The intentions were good, but it's almost painful to watch gameplay of him and see how unnacurate or slow the attacks are. He needs serious animation speed rethinking for next game.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:15:01 06/07/2015 by Bifrost
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#3 Posted: 10:44:22 06/07/2015
I dont think too much of Funny Bone either . On the other hand he is dirt cheap .

Maybe i am getting too old for this . To be honest i find most of the Trap Masters unattractive or silly looking in some way .

What the frooog is Bushwack wearing ?
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:50:03 06/07/2015 by Dark fhoenix
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#4 Posted: 12:31:54 06/07/2015
An acorn helmet and some leafy gear. I'm actually surprised it took so long for a Life character to end up with that, so many elves or the forest protector of the day in fiction look like they have never seen wool or dead animal skins in their entire lives.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#5 Posted: 17:08:17 07/07/2015
Bushwhack.
Honestly the life theme going on there is great but the character himself is just weird...
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#6 Posted: 18:11:16 07/07/2015
Bushwhack reminds me of something out of Jak. Also I like him.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#7 Posted: 18:47:06 07/07/2015
Jawbreaker. Wow he's a punching robot that can go faster...that's just way too much fun to handle. Runner up would be Enigma. Wait + Let down= Mass Disappointment. There are so many cool things they could have done but he's just so meh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:47:22 07/07/2015 by Tigorus
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#8 Posted: 19:24:19 07/07/2015
My opinion may change once I own all of the Trap Team characters. I only bought about a third of what's available and so far Blastermind is the worse. Then again, I knew he would suck but he was out first and Enigma was months away. I just couldn't wait to finish the game. He's far too slow for my tastes and I've never really bothered to figure out his confusing powers. I thought his unlocking gates would be cool, but it just takes too long for my tastes. I thought it would be a quick blast and it opens right up, but he takes forever to charge, almost as long as it would take to use a gate key to open it up. That was a huge letdown.
---
Stay Cool!
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#9 Posted: 19:29:29 07/07/2015
Quote: fairyland
My opinion may change once I own all of the Trap Team characters. I only bought about a third of what's available and so far Blastermind is the worse. Then again, I knew he would suck but he was out first and Enigma was months away. I just couldn't wait to finish the game. He's far too slow for my tastes and I've never really bothered to figure out his confusing powers. I thought his unlocking gates would be cool, but it just takes too long for my tastes. I thought it would be a quick blast and it opens right up, but he takes forever to charge, almost as long as it would take to use a gate key to open it up. That was a huge letdown.

But at least it saves you the gold.
---
Dead
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#10 Posted: 20:52:34 07/07/2015
Quote: mega spyro
Quote: fairyland

But at least it saves you the gold.

Gold?...

Gold is in an overabundance in Trap Team,
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#11 Posted: 22:05:46 07/07/2015
That's why he said it.

It doesn't give you gold when you open a lock puzzle using Blastermind's Soul Gem.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#12 Posted: 22:14:59 07/07/2015
Tuff Luck is awful. I have tough time liking her.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Spyro7850 Gold Sparx Gems: 2656
#13 Posted: 02:19:12 11/07/2015
I don't have all of them, but Tuff Luck is insanely glitchy in my Wii U copy. Her Attack 3 simply will only work when it wants to. Also, why does she move while meleeing?! Hopefully VV revises her so I can finish upgrading her in the new game.
---
#1 Roller Brawl fan
"Ness, you'll always be the best character in Smash."
-Brawl in the Family, Comic #599
icecube7731 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#14 Posted: 22:03:25 20/07/2015
Quote: Blink182Bouncer
Who are your least favorite Skylanders in Trap Team, now that they are all released?
Mine is probably Blastermind or Lob-Star due to their terribly low damage output

Lob-star is only horrible because his boil takes FOREVER, but yeah for a trap master he doesn't do enough damage on his own, but boiled he hangs in there it should just be instant like Wallop's tantrum or Short Cut's frenzy. Now I do definitely agree that Blastermind is way too slow damaging and even buffed he doesn't do enough damage to take on villains or even Kaos' challenge. But out of every new skylander I think Rocky Roll is the worst he is just so boring to play and painful to level, even buffed and throwing rocks EVERYWHERE, there are just other skylanders that do it better.
---
37skylanders bsmilie rsmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
28skylanders + minis(no smilie)
SSF: All minus dark STT: All standard
BlackandTan Gold Sparx Gems: 2588
#15 Posted: 12:19:40 21/07/2015
Umm... Head Rush? I really don't like using her...
---
Can't wait for Imaginators!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me