darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Where are the 3 yawn and the tech tiki traps??
Page 1 of 1
Where are the 3 yawn and the tech tiki traps??
Archie Gold Sparx Gems: 2476
#1 Posted: 20:13:12 05/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Has anybody found the 3 yawn traps or a single tech tiki trap in the uk yet?
---
SSA 37/37 SG 62/62 SSF 75/75 STT 72/72 Traps 57/60(+1 xtra light/dark) SSC 0!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:18:29 06/07/2015 by Archie
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 20:18:11 05/07/2015
I believe the Yawn traps have only been found in AU. Supposedly, folks have found then in the US at Best Buy, but I haven't seen photos or such.

There's been no sighting of the Tech Tiki in a single pack (except one, which was questionable), nor has there been any indication it would be released in a single pack.
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#3 Posted: 14:23:36 19/07/2015
Bump. Anybody have any updates?
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
CakeMc Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#4 Posted: 19:35:53 19/07/2015
Ive only seen them in NZ and AU
---
Kaos - The Master Of All Battle Classes
icecube7731 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#5 Posted: 22:04:33 20/07/2015
They seriously need to bring these here to US, and when they do it needs to come with more of every trap, I am tired to checking the shelves and seeing 500 water totems and nothing else.
---
37skylanders bsmilie rsmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
28skylanders + minis(no smilie)
SSF: All minus dark STT: All standard
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#6 Posted: 16:23:26 21/07/2015
i have my doubts that they are coming to the US. Most of the places I'm seeing seem to be focused on Superchargers now and emptying their Skylanders area's without restocking.. They probably don't want more Traps to try and push anymore.
Darksteelforge Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#7 Posted: 21:15:59 28/07/2015
I hope they are not doing another normal drobot giants action? He was not released in Europe and he was on the giants poster. I have all the traps but waiting for the last three yawn traps and gnarly barkley.
---
276 Skylanders. 6630 Heroic Challenges completed. So Cali now you have seen every different skylander complete all heroic challenges.
#8 Posted: 21:17:27 28/07/2015
I have the Tech Tiki trap (bought in the Netherlands), but it is hard to find.
---
276 Skylanders. 6630 Heroic Challenges completed. So Cali now you have seen every different skylander complete all heroic challenges.
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#9 Posted: 23:46:52 28/07/2015
Has there been confirmation of a tech tiki trap single or did you buy it loose?
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#10 Posted: 23:51:52 28/07/2015
I got the three yawn traps in Israel.
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#11 Posted: 02:45:50 29/07/2015
The tech tiki trap was bought in the triple pack
Did you buy the yawn traps from Israël online?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:48:07 29/07/2015 by Darksteelforge
icecube7731 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#12 Posted: 04:28:28 29/07/2015
Quote: Darksteelforge
I hope they are not doing another normal drobot giants action? He was not released in Europe and he was on the giants poster. I have all the traps but waiting for the last three yawn traps and gnarly barkley.

Gnarly Barkley is all over the place I have seen him in every TRU I have been to in the US, in multiple different states.
---
37skylanders bsmilie rsmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
28skylanders + minis(no smilie)
SSF: All minus dark STT: All standard
#13 Posted: 12:59:34 29/07/2015
We should all facebook, twitter, google, youtube, etc message, post, etc Skylanders, Activision, etc, inquiring about when the Light, Life, and Fire Yawn Traps will be available for our countries.
Links for quick message/posting:

https://www.facebook.com/SkylandersGame

https://twitter.com/SkylandersGame

https://plus.google.com/+skylanders/posts

https://www.youtube.com/user/S..._confirmation=1
---
smilie
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#14 Posted: 13:18:40 29/07/2015
No, I bought from Israel, not israël. I bought it at a store here
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#15 Posted: 21:24:00 29/07/2015 | Topic Creator
I got Gnarly Barkly weeks ago from Argos. Just checked there website and they still have them in stock. Getting annoyed that i can't get these last four traps
---
#16 Posted: 05:40:09 30/07/2015
I live in the Netherlands. Just looked up Gnarly Barkley on argos.co.uk and I only found the normal Barkley.
---
#17 Posted: 06:01:56 30/07/2015 | Topic Creator
I live in the Netherlands. Just looked up Gnarly Barkley on argos.co.uk and I only found the normal Barkley.

The've put the wrong picture against it. Its def gnarly barkly
---
#18 Posted: 18:26:07 03/08/2015
I posted the question of the yawn traps in Europe on the official skylander forum of activision. Mayke similar threads for other parts of the World?
---
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#19 Posted: 03:29:37 08/08/2015
I was checking EBay and they had them for pre-order. Looks like it will be another LC Hex incident. They'll (hopefully and according to EBay) be out around SSC's launch. Bet they were victims of the West Coast port strikes.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#20 Posted: 19:49:04 08/08/2015
Quote: Insane01
I was checking EBay and they had them for pre-order. Looks like it will be another LC Hex incident. They'll (hopefully and according to EBay) be out around SSC's launch. Bet they were victims of the West Coast port strikes.

It's just a bunch of hopeful opportunists who are putting them up for "preorder." They're either people who buy up bulk lots of cases of Skylanders when they know a really popular character is about to come out or those that just go into various retailers, put their arms behind new stock and dump it all into a cart. Read through the details in each listing, they always give a vague timeframe for when they're supposed to have the stuff (because Activision only sets firm release dates for game launches) and then tells you about how you can request a refund after that point. If I recall correctly, eBay's rules aren't even supposed to allow preorders, as eBay's policies only allow you to dispute auctions for so long and many preorder listings' expected arrival dates fall juuuuuuust past when eBay will let you dispute a missing delivery. Unless you see something on eBay being sold by the actual manufacturer/publisher, do not preorder it there.

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#21 Posted: 00:40:59 09/08/2015
First of all, the yawn traps SHOULDV'E released, but didn't.

Second of all, the tech tiki is only available in the Steamed Broccoli Guy 8 trap pack.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#22 Posted: 19:16:19 09/08/2015
I hope they take the fans/collectors who buy a lot of skylanders and want to collect all traps seriously and will release the yawn traps in Europe and America. You dont want your fans to buy expensive traps from traders who buy it from australia. Give the fans the last traps so they can complete their trap collection.
---
#23 Posted: 20:18:44 09/08/2015 | Topic Creator
I hope they take the fans/collectors who buy a lot of skylanders and want to collect all traps seriously and will release the yawn traps in Europe and America. You dont want your fans to buy expensive traps from traders who buy it from australia. Give the fans the last traps so they can complete their trap collection.

I hope they release them to soon in the UK, just need the 3 yawn and the tech tiki to have 4 complete skylander sets. Also 1 store here had a limited supply of the Air, Water, Life & fire mini's which i was lucky to get hold of.
---
#24 Posted: 13:03:59 20/08/2015
Yawns have 1 month to release b4 SSC
---
smilie
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#25 Posted: 13:39:38 20/08/2015
Quote: darkchylde28
Quote: Insane01

It's just a bunch of hopeful opportunists who are putting them up for "preorder." They're either people who buy up bulk lots of cases of Skylanders when they know a really popular character is about to come out or those that just go into various retailers, put their arms behind new stock and dump it all into a cart. Read through the details in each listing, they always give a vague timeframe for when they're supposed to have the stuff (because Activision only sets firm release dates for game launches) and then tells you about how you can request a refund after that point. If I recall correctly, eBay's rules aren't even supposed to allow preorders, as eBay's policies only allow you to dispute auctions for so long and many preorder listings' expected arrival dates fall juuuuuuust past when eBay will let you dispute a missing delivery. Unless you see something on eBay being sold by the actual manufacturer/publisher, do not preorder it there.

-Doug

Great advice. You're literally giving a stranger who has no access to the same stock you want and "hoping" you'll get it. It's worse than your friend asking to borrow $5. smilie
#26 Posted: 15:02:29 21/08/2015
You know what we haven't thought of, and I'm ashamed that I didn't until right now? Let's ask BP what, if any, waves are currently available for him to order. If the stock issue with the yawn traps truly is an retailer issue, there's no reason at all that BP shouldn't have been able to order that new wave of traps into his shop. If it's not listed for him to do so, we know it's an Activision problem. It looks like it's been 2-3 weeks since he's logged on, so I don't know what kind of response time we're possibly looking at, but hopefully he can help shed some light on this. If anyone knows him personally or IRL, do us all a favor and hit him up as to whether there's a final new trap assortment that's actually available for him to order as part of Trap Team or preorder for SuperChargers. (crosses fingers)

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#27 Posted: 18:05:36 21/08/2015
We can hope so Doug....because i really want these traps to finaly show up. Who ever the Dis. Marketing staff is, they really need to be Gibbs slapped..hard..this is getting old, this has happened with almost every game.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
#28 Posted: 20:08:45 21/08/2015
I saw a couple of posts on Reddit earlier today where people were both putting words into Sky Dad's mouth as well as trying to claim that the yawn traps weren't produced. There was a small/brief release in Australia, enough so that there were a few hundred or so sold through eBay. As toy manufacturers normally don't run lots of anything less than a few thousand, I think these things are just chilling in a warehouse somewhere, waiting to sneak out. Not sure what the true reasoning is that everybody in the know is so tight lipped about it, but I guess we'll eventually see.

-Doug
---
#29 Posted: 20:42:04 21/08/2015
^ Yeah, that's not good either. However, I'm going to say that it's getting rather tiring not getting information that people WHO SPEND MONEY WITH THEM at least an explanation, as it's frankly due to people that HAVE SPENT THE MONEY to get all the traps. They have to know and understand they are breaking their confidence in the brand WITHOUT ANY information. I get with no dates, but at least a "yes it will come" might be good. Perhaps they are realizing constraints on shelf space IS NOW AN ISSUE and that stores ARE SIMPLY OPTING OUT. Not a good sign for the franchise if that's the case. The water trap issue is probably exacurbating it as stores simply don't want that hassle now so close to the release of yet another skylanders product.

Apologies to those in other countries that get literally shafted year in and out on inconsistency of delivery schedule--this should be solved. They have had enough years to figure this out.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:44:05 21/08/2015 by TakeYourLemons
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#30 Posted: 23:42:05 21/08/2015
^Exactly Doug...i said in another post that these Traps are sitting in some Activision Warehouse somewhere. And agreed TakeYourLemons...hence why i stated in another post that the entire District Marketing Logistics Team needs to be fired an a brand new staff hired. Making fan's buy the figures they want off EBay (at jacked prices none the less..is just wrong) because they can't get them shipped to there country.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
#31 Posted: 11:20:43 22/08/2015
Exactly.
I know to which trouble I had to go throughout to get the regular (not lightcore) drobot for giants. It is a core character on the poster and it wasnt released in Europe. People who like the game and want to collect the regular Figures shouldnot to such trouble. I am an adult, but for children is it is frustrating and could be a real reason to stop skylanders. They spend their allowance to get trap team complete, but now they are missing the last traps.
---
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#32 Posted: 16:38:26 22/08/2015
It's going to be like those normal package Punk Shocks that was advertised for Target but only a few ever made it to the shelves up in Canada. It was almost a myth that they actually existed until Five Below got them in a few months ago. I have a strong feeling this will happen to the trap stock as well. Not only the Yawns but just about every one that is semi-hard to get currently because no store ordered more as they had too many water ones on the shelves.
---
Stay Cool!
#33 Posted: 20:04:25 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
I noticed today that water traps and the magic, earth, undead and tech minis are trying to be sold of for half price as they are still over stocked in most shops. Unlike previous games the final wave figures seem to be in big supply. Still no sign of yawn traps but traps with villians in seem to be appearing alot of late. Also need to get a double of a light and dark trap as there was not enough different ones made, but yet no sign of anymore of these either. Getting fed up now. This is worse than any previous game for stuff not being released in the uk. Definately not overpaying for traps on ebay.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:47:48 23/08/2015 by Archie
#34 Posted: 22:01:11 22/08/2015
This game has been the worst (even more so than the first game where they simply were not available) in terms of availability. Light and Dark expansion packs would easily sell if they had more stock of these, yet stores can't get rid of common stock and the misfire on the water traps...yowzers.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me