Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Polls > Favourite Upgrade Path: High Five
Page 1 of 1

Favourite Upgrade Path: High Five

Pollen Prince Poll 24% (61)
Speedy Slammer Poll 29% (74)
Don't have him Poll 32% (83)
Never played Trap Team Poll 15% (38)
Favourite Upgrade Path: High Five
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13885
#1 Posted: 23:32:12 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
By a longshot Tuff Luck's most popular path has turned out to be Warblade Whacker. He was the winner of a Frito-Lay naming competition but which of High Five's paths do you like the best?

The upper path adds some improvements to High Five's Poison Clouds while the lower path upgrades his Buzz Dash and Fly Slam attacks.

[User Posted Image] Pollen Prince
Cloud Control Buzz 'Em Up Power Clouds
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Have up to 5 Poison Clouds active at a time, moving faster and doing more damage. Buzz Dash through Poison Clouds to power them up and extend their life. Extra big Poison Clouds do extra big damage.
Speedy Slammer
Spin Cycle Buzz Buzz Buzz Slam Apples
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
While holding (Triangle), enemies will be sucked up into the Fly Slam zone. Hold (O) for consecutive Buzz Dashes. Hold (Triangle) to charge up the Fly Slam attack even further and release apples that heal you.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#2 Posted: 00:04:50 04/07/2015
Speedy Slammer is way better than Pollen Prince. The second path makes High Five travel faster than any other Skylanders. Even though he possess one attack that drains his health, at least he is capable of healing himself by dropping and picking up apples.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#3 Posted: 06:50:52 04/07/2015
Speedy slammer. High Risk means high reward.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#4 Posted: 15:06:51 04/07/2015
Don't have him
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#5 Posted: 18:39:57 04/07/2015
I don't have him and I called in several dozen times into the High Five instant win game!!! I now refuse to pay full price for him, electing to eventually get him at a garage sale for a buck or whatever. I've no clue what the little guy is like due to my bitterness. LOL I do have a strong feeling he was a lead up character to SuperChargers though, as he completely screams race theme.
---
Stay Cool!
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#6 Posted: 23:04:07 04/07/2015
Pollen Prince.
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#7 Posted: 19:20:28 30/08/2015
Pollen Prince
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:43:21 22/04/2016 by SkylandrPurists
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me