Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
What "dere" type are you? [CLOSED]
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#1 Posted: 23:05:04 02/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Yeah, another one of my stupid quizzes, now take it and find your weeb destiny...

I got...
Yandere

Broken down the Yan in Yandere means to be sick - mentally sick. Unlike the other Dere types it's not the loving side which is hidden but the psychotic side of the character. Yandere is the epitome of crazy. On the outside, a yandere is often a normal person: happy, social, and usually well liked. But love makes them crazy - often violently so. Fear is the core of a Yandere character - fear another person may take the object of their affections. To prevent this the Yandere will eliminate the competition by doing anything, including; kidnapping and murder. There are two types of Yandere: obsessive and posessive. Obsessives will kill anyone and everyone who stands in the way of them having their “true loves.” Possessives will go one step further and even kill the ones they love so that they won't end up with anyone else.

Yeah, I shouldn't be proud of this, but accept it none the less...
I wouldn't actually kill anyone, just beat them up smilie
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#2 Posted: 23:08:57 02/07/2015
Quote:
Kuudere

A Kuudere is a cool character, calm and composed on the outside. They often are serious and are able to take charge in a dangerous or stressful situation - even when those around them panic they tend not to. Often a Kuudere will speak in a calm or monotonous voice - seemingly uneffected by the world around them. They never seem to be overly happy, excited, or surprised—just as they never appear sad, annoyed, or angry. Extreme examples may even seem to be completely emotionless. Sometimes, kuuderes are the class presidents other times they take the form of stoic, professional assistants to superiors that they love and respect. While a Kuudere will remain business-like ouside - they have a constant inner struggle with their emotions. They tend to fear showing weakness or admitting their feelings for someone and having someone for emotional support. In some cases they are unclear on how to express themselves or said emotions.

Accurate enough.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#3 Posted: 23:11:32 02/07/2015
Dandere

A Dandere is often a quiet or antisocial character. A Dandere often wants to be sociable but are too scared or embarassed to talk to others. They often fear saying the wrong thing, or something that may get them into trouble - they will say nothing to be on the safe side rather than embarass themselves of get on someones bad side. Of course, once danderes are befriended, they tend to lose their social inhibitions and become rather cute and happy—especially with the ones they love.

Damn, I wanted yandere.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
RaymanTwilight Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#4 Posted: 23:13:03 02/07/2015
Dandere

A Dandere is often a quiet or antisocial character. A Dandere often wants to be sociable but are too scared or embarassed to talk to others. They often fear saying the wrong thing, or something that may get them into trouble - they will say nothing to be on the safe side rather than embarass themselves of get on someones bad side. Of course, once danderes are befriended, they tend to lose their social inhibitions and become rather cute and happy—especially with the ones they love.

Sounds just like me.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#5 Posted: 23:15:23 02/07/2015
Deredere

Deredere is the purest and most loving character. They always show their true selves; and are often displayed as entirely sweet and energetic. Pretty much they are the Moe main character in every anime. Deredere characters show all their emotions: happy, sad and angry - but more often than not they will bounce back to their happy selves in due time.

Pretty accurate.
#6 Posted: 23:17:36 02/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCamo
Dandere

Damn, I wanted yandere.

ITS NOT EASY BEING YANDERE
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#7 Posted: 23:24:59 02/07/2015
Deredere

Deredere is the purest and most loving character. They always show their true selves; and are often displayed as entirely sweet and energetic. Pretty much they are the Moe main character in every anime. Deredere characters show all their emotions: happy, sad and angry - but more often than not they will bounce back to their happy selves in due time.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#8 Posted: 23:28:03 02/07/2015
Kuudere

A Kuudere is a cool character, calm and composed on the outside. They often are serious and are able to take charge in a dangerous or stressful situation - even when those around them panic they tend not to. Often a Kuudere will speak in a calm or monotonous voice - seemingly uneffected by the world around them. They never seem to be overly happy, excited, or surprised—just as they never appear sad, annoyed, or angry. Extreme examples may even seem to be completely emotionless. Sometimes, kuuderes are the class presidents other times they take the form of stoic, professional assistants to superiors that they love and respect. While a Kuudere will remain business-like ouside - they have a constant inner struggle with their emotions. They tend to fear showing weakness or admitting their feelings for someone and having someone for emotional support. In some cases they are unclear on how to express themselves or said emotions.

Confirmed for robot.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#9 Posted: 23:28:46 02/07/2015
Deredere

I'm not surprised tbh
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#10 Posted: 00:02:37 03/07/2015
Kuudere

---
now its time to get funky
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#11 Posted: 00:27:49 03/07/2015
dandere
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#12 Posted: 00:51:37 03/07/2015
tsundere
e-everyone has been calling me that since 2010
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Snow Green Sparx Gems: 361
#13 Posted: 01:08:48 03/07/2015
I am a Kuudere

It is a bit fear inducing how right on the mark it is.
---
In-question; The only truth we look for is an answer... In-answer; The only thing we desire of it is to question it.
#14 Posted: 01:29:49 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynderfan507
Yandere

Broken down the Yan in Yandere means to be sick - mentally sick. Unlike the other Dere types it's not the loving side which is hidden but the psychotic side of the character. Yandere is the epitome of crazy. On the outside, a yandere is often a normal person: happy, social, and usually well liked. But love makes them crazy - often violently so. Fear is the core of a Yandere character - fear another person may take the object of their affections. To prevent this the Yandere will eliminate the competition by doing anything, including; kidnapping and murder. There are two types of Yandere: obsessive and posessive. Obsessives will kill anyone and everyone who stands in the way of them having their “true loves.” Possessives will go one step further and even kill the ones they love so that they won't end up with anyone else.

Tbh, I wasn't expecting that. But I'm pretty ****ed up sooo...

FINALLY
SOMEONE LIKE ME
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#15 Posted: 01:50:59 03/07/2015
Dandere

Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#16 Posted: 01:57:29 03/07/2015
I'm a deer.

I run into lights and stuff and eat grass
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#17 Posted: 01:57:46 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StriderSwag
Yandere

Tbh, I wasn't expecting that. But I'm pretty ****ed up sooo...

FINALLY
SOMEONE LIKE ME

o hi wana b frendz

HELL YE
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#18 Posted: 02:53:50 03/07/2015
Dandere

SPCR Red Sparx Gems: 95
#19 Posted: 03:11:51 03/07/2015
Tsundere

i spoilered it for a reason.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#20 Posted: 04:00:58 03/07/2015
Dandere

abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#21 Posted: 04:17:31 03/07/2015
Dandere

... unexpected
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#22 Posted: 04:24:53 03/07/2015
Kuudere... mmkay. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#23 Posted: 12:17:57 03/07/2015
Deredere

---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#24 Posted: 12:33:03 03/07/2015
Dandere

Sounds about right for me.
---
^ You all know it's true
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#25 Posted: 14:04:37 03/07/2015
Dandere

I guess I can agree with this. But the words cute and happy are not words that resonate with me that well. Once I'm befriended I become rather idiotic and content.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#26 Posted: 15:40:39 03/07/2015
Dandere

---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#27 Posted: 15:43:50 03/07/2015
I've just noticed something, we're all the same type.

I think it's fixed.
---
^ You all know it's true
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#28 Posted: 17:50:14 03/07/2015
Kuudere, though I feel it's inaccurate; multiple questions didn't have an answer that I'd really want to pick so I just fell back on being emotionless. I'd pick a cross between Kuudere and Deredere.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#29 Posted: 19:17:00 03/07/2015
Kuudere.

It's surprising how accurate this is.
---
Bring the Fanta
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#30 Posted: 23:38:50 03/07/2015
Deredere

This is not me at all.
#31 Posted: 23:43:51 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
tfw you're dandere

tfw ur yandere
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#32 Posted: 00:08:11 04/07/2015

Mayadere

Mayadere is a psudo-Tsundere or a "Tsundere character's scary twin". A Mayadere character does not fall into the Yandere category, it's closer to Tsundere. A character that starts as a villain trying to kill the protagonist but then switched to their side after falling in love with them, but still makes jokes about killing them once in a while...

I officially am an endangered species. I don't fall in love, though. Or switch sides. Or kill people. Or even have a relationship to the main character.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5839
#33 Posted: 15:47:20 04/07/2015
I got dandere c:
---
no i will not write a signature for you
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#34 Posted: 17:26:07 04/07/2015
I got Yandere

WHAT!!!
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#35 Posted: 17:47:39 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Windumup
I got Yandere

WHAT!!!

Join me and cynderfan in being the overprotective yet insane yandere squad
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#36 Posted: 17:49:32 04/07/2015
Got Yandere.... I'm with a group of girls dear god help me
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#37 Posted: 17:56:45 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PwnageFTW

COME TO THE YANDERE SIDE
#38 Posted: 17:58:32 04/07/2015

COME TO THE YANDERE SIDE

NOOOO
---
#39 Posted: 18:03:59 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator

COME TO THE YANDERE SIDE

NOOOO

Yessssssssssssss
Come get revenge with us~
#40 Posted: 18:07:19 04/07/2015

COME TO THE YANDERE SIDE

NOOOO

Yessssssssssssss

*runs away*
---
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#41 Posted: 18:10:22 04/07/2015
I did it and pressed submit but then it was like "you need to enter a name" and left what I selected blank so I was like "**** this" and quit.
#42 Posted: 18:16:46 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator

NOOOO

Yessssssssssssss

*runs away*

GET BACK HERE
#43 Posted: 18:17:37 04/07/2015

Yessssssssssssss

*runs away*

GET BACK HERE

*runs faster*
---
#44 Posted: 18:19:22 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator

*runs away*

GET BACK HERE

*runs faster*

GET
BACK
HERE
BE YANDERE WITH US
#45 Posted: 18:21:23 04/07/2015
*retakes test*

*becomes kuudere*
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me