Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Do you think all gays deserve rights?
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Do you think all gays deserve rights? [CLOSED]
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#101 Posted: 20:48:48 02/07/2015
Quote: Ryanator20x6
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Except that silly agenda didn't meat it's end. Didn't you see the maps?

So how does it feel to be on your last legs? smilie

Well then that map does get filled up (which would take quite a while), I could still make a tactical retreat to Russia as a last resort.

Sorry to break this to you but

---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#102 Posted: 20:49:13 02/07/2015
Obama says it best.

Yeah I agree!
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#103 Posted: 20:50:29 02/07/2015
Obama says it best.

THIS is from 2015, not 2008.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:50:52 02/07/2015 by JCW555
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#104 Posted: 20:50:35 02/07/2015
Between the guy trying to insist that sexual orientation is reasonable grounds for termination and the guys getting on their high horse and circling around him calling him names this topic is leaving me more stressed than I have any right to be.
#105 Posted: 20:51:52 02/07/2015
Obama says it best.

Obama always has the wisest words~
#106 Posted: 20:52:09 02/07/2015
Quote: JCW555
Obama says it best.

Huh, it's almost like OPINIONS CHANGE
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#107 Posted: 20:53:13 02/07/2015
All of y'all need to go back to Tumblr
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#108 Posted: 20:53:37 02/07/2015
Obama says it best.

huh, it's almost like opinions change over the course of 7 years.

Man, repeating myself sure does suck.
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#109 Posted: 20:54:26 02/07/2015
Obama says it best.

He swayed with the public opinion, just like everybody else. It only shows just how much people don't actually care about homosexuals. It was just about people desperate to gain the general public's support.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#110 Posted: 20:54:56 02/07/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon
All of y'all need to go back to Tumblr

Sorry, I don't openly attack people and wish them death simply because they don't agree with me.
#111 Posted: 20:55:23 02/07/2015
But I still see some hostility tbh.

All of y'all need to go back to Tumblr.

Being against firing people because of something they can't control isn't a Tumblr thing.

I was specifically referring to your attitudes, not opinions.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:56:18 02/07/2015 by AvatariDragon
#112 Posted: 20:56:32 02/07/2015

"Michael Jackson - Love Never Felt So Good (audio)"
---
#113 Posted: 20:56:46 02/07/2015
Holy ****ing ****.

You know, I don't see people having a civilized debate and trying to change the mind of the person they're arguing with. I just see a bunch of people circling around him, picking on him about how wrong he is, and then high fiving each other on a job well done because the world is a better place. I don't agree with any of Ryan's points whatsoever but this is getting uglier and uglier as it goes on and I'm starting to think I really should just close it.
Philomena Blue Sparx Gems: 959
#114 Posted: 20:56:50 02/07/2015
Quote: somePerson

Not being denied a job is not a right.

Oh crap, people don't agree with you! What will we ever do?

Do you have a mental problem? I'm generally curious.

Well if you want money for people with minds that hate, all I can tell you is brother you have to wait. (Yeah, my taxes are going to places that have gay weddings. I don't like it.)

>My taxes going to places that have gay weddings.

[User Posted Image]

MY TAXES GO TO PLACES THAT HAVE STRAIGHT WEDDINGS AND THAT OFFENDS ME LET'S ALLOW DISCRIMINATION AGAINST STRAIGHT PEOPLE

Like what the **** even.
---
Don't worry, I'm a qualified Reactor Operator. I can handle this situation.
#115 Posted: 20:58:15 02/07/2015
Obama says it best.

He swayed with the public opinion, just like everybody else. It only shows just how much people don't actually care about homosexuals. It was just about people desperate to gain the general public's support.

Then how come when he mentioned that "A marriage is a union between a man and a woman", which is a popular opinion with Republicans, in 2008 was when he was campaigning for president

And his opinions on homosexuality NOW in 2015 are expressed not only as the President of the United States, but also reaching the end of his second term meaning he doesn't need public support anymore.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#116 Posted: 21:00:36 02/07/2015

Tumblr's much, much worse, sweety. smilie

I've seen dS get pretty nasty too. This topic isn't exactly a very friendly place right now. All I'm seeing now is insults being thrown everywhere and people ganging up on a user for having a different opinion.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:02:29 02/07/2015 by AvatariDragon
#117 Posted: 21:01:20 02/07/2015
When Avatari says "like tumblr" she doesn't mean the opinion itself. She means the attitude that's being carried right now. This is slowly starting to look like a circlejerk. You guys aren't even really arguing with Ryan anymore.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:01:55 02/07/2015 by CAV
#118 Posted: 21:02:12 02/07/2015

I've seen dS get pretty nasty too. This topic isn't exactly a very friendly place right now.

It's not like we're saying "wow you're anti-SJW, kill yourself"
We aren't being hostile.
#119 Posted: 21:03:20 02/07/2015
Quote: Philomena

Well if you want money for people with minds that hate, all I can tell you is brother you have to wait. (Yeah, my taxes are going to places that have gay weddings. I don't like it.)

[User Posted Image]

MY TAXES GO TO PLACES THAT HAVE STRAIGHT WEDDINGS AND THAT OFFENDS ME LET'S ALLOW DISCRIMINATION AGAINST STRAIGHT PEOPLE

Like what the **** even.

Straight marriage is necessary for the continuation of the human race.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#120 Posted: 21:04:28 02/07/2015

[User Posted Image]

Like what the **** even.

We're overpopulated anyways...
#121 Posted: 21:04:46 02/07/2015
Quote: CAV
When Avatari says "like tumblr" she doesn't mean the opinion itself. She means the attitude that's being carried right now. This is slowly starting to look like a circlejerk. You guys aren't even really arguing with Ryan anymore.

I would stop, but you said it yourself a little bit before. We're not really arguing anymore because he's not GIVING an argument. It feels like it's talking to a gentle breeze. He's just trying a little bit too hard to get the last say and win, and in the process he repeats himself. That causes us to repeat ourselves because we already "debunked" what he said.

I guess our hostility is coming from the fact we are repeating ourselves, making us frustrated.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:06:03 02/07/2015 by TheFlyingSeal
#122 Posted: 21:05:14 02/07/2015

[User Posted Image]

Like what the **** even.

You know people can have kids w/o being married. There's, whether you like it or not, births made by adultery, rape, and sexual perversion.
---
#123 Posted: 21:08:33 02/07/2015
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

I would stop, but you said it yourself a little bit before. We're not really arguing anymore because he's not GIVING an argument. It feels like it's talking to a gentle breeze. He's just trying a little bit too hard to get the last say and win, and in the process he repeats himself. That causes us to repeat ourselves because we already "debunked" what he said.

I guess our hostility is coming from the fact we are repeating ourselves, making us frustrated.

I've felt like I've talked to air this whole time up until now, from both sides.

And I'm aware of what he's doing but at the same time it also feels a bit like you guys are sorta just talking down to him and then high fiving each other about how cool it all is (not to mention there were some cases of calling the guy names). I myself am frustrated at the moment so perhaps my own judgement is cloudy but this whole thread feels like a wreck.
#124 Posted: 21:08:46 02/07/2015
I've been seeing some insults, that seems pretty hostile to me.

Then stop replying. Y'all aren't helping by doing that. You made your point, so if he isn't even giving an argument then what's even the point in continuing.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#125 Posted: 21:09:27 02/07/2015

I understand you're a Christian and so probably believe in waiting until marriage but for a lot of people marriage isn't necessary to have a child.
#126 Posted: 21:13:34 02/07/2015

I've felt like I've talked to air this whole time up until now, from both sides.

And I'm aware of what he's doing but at the same time it also feels a bit like you guys are sorta just talking down to him and then high fiving each other about how cool it all is (not to mention there were some cases of calling the guy names). I myself am frustrated at the moment so perhaps my own judgement is cloudy but this whole thread feels like a wreck.

We're talking down to him because he talked down to us a couple times(his "I got all straight A's and was my teacher's favorite"). I know a couple of users called him names but I'm trying my best to just disprove what he says, although I do admitt I did poke fun at him during the argument. But that's only to emphasize what he says is wrong, but I don't call him names.

I'll stop for now and I apologize for heating up the topic; I just get really passionate for things I support.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:14:27 02/07/2015 by TheFlyingSeal
#127 Posted: 21:13:50 02/07/2015

I've seen dS get pretty nasty too. This topic isn't exactly a very friendly place right now. All I'm seeing now is insults being thrown everywhere and people ganging up on a user for having a different opinion.

Honestly I see people ganging up on someone for being wrong about many various things, and it just so happens that those things relate to the person's opinion, which he's entitled to have - he just obviously can't defend it.

It's like how some people are of the opinion that climate change isn't a result of human actions. They can have that opinion all they want and they can give all sorts of reasons for that opinion, but when all those reasons are proven wrong time and time again, and their faulty logic just circles around and around endlessly, they're going to have to either ignore logic or admit that they were wrong.

I don't see much of anybody attacking Ryan personally, they're only attacking his opinion, which is perfectly reasonable to do. To feel sick seeing logic and sound reasoning win out over an "opinion" that has absolutely no support whatsoever is really a poor use of the human ability to feel empathy for another being.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#128 Posted: 21:21:46 02/07/2015 | Topic Creator

Not being denied a job is not a right.

Oh crap, people don't agree with you! What will we ever do?

WTF you don't even have a job.
valskeletor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#129 Posted: 21:45:04 02/07/2015

i bet if hitler waltzed into a black panthers meeting he wouldn't feel like it's a very friendly place either
---
tubular
#130 Posted: 22:42:55 02/07/2015

Where did you come to this conclusion?
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#131 Posted: 22:50:06 02/07/2015 | Topic Creator

Your parents pay you taxes. Not you.
#132 Posted: 01:13:44 03/07/2015

---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#133 Posted: 01:30:37 03/07/2015

Your name implies you were born in 2006, which would make you at most age 9.
9 year olds tend to not have jobs or pay taxes. Thankfully in this case it also means you don't really have a say in government, either.
---
#134 Posted: 01:38:44 03/07/2015
Maybe his name implies 20 x 6, and he's actually 120 but doesn't want the attention of being the world's oldest person so keeps it quiet.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#135 Posted: 01:41:11 03/07/2015

9 year olds tend to not have jobs or pay taxes. Thankfully in this case it also means you don't really have a say in government, either.

His grammar and punctuation is a very strong indication that he is older than nine.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#136 Posted: 01:43:59 03/07/2015

Lol, I'm assuming that's fake. How he writes is an indication that he's older than 9.
#137 Posted: 01:43:59 03/07/2015
Quote: Mrmorrises

His grammar and punctuation is a very strong indication that he is older than nine.

But his reasoning skills don't match his grammatical skills.

You're only as old as your weakest link. That's how the saying goes. I'm sure of it.
---
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#138 Posted: 01:46:33 03/07/2015

You're only as old as your weakest link. That's how the saying goes. I'm sure of it.

There are plenty of adults and teenagers who aren't very good at arguing coherently.
#139 Posted: 01:47:14 03/07/2015

There are plenty of adults and teenagers who aren't very good at arguing coherently.

Exactly.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me