Page 1 of 1
Steampunk Shrednaught spotted
Titancrasher01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4325
#1 Posted: 04:06:16 25/06/2015 | Topic Creator
This morning while at my local GameStop picking up the new Batman game I spotted several traps featuring this variant villain along with King Cobra Cadabra on the hook as well, not sure if this is news to anyone but I figured I'd relay the message.
---
PANCAKES!
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#2 Posted: 04:15:03 25/06/2015
They are REG locked...they probably got pulled. They are not supposed to sell them early, and if CORP did their jobs, they can't.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#3 Posted: 04:29:53 25/06/2015
Sadly, someone on Reddit found a GameStop that labed KCC with regular CC stickers to bypass the register lock. :(
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#4 Posted: 05:33:06 25/06/2015
Whevs. I hate Gamestop so much I'll take a chance on getting them online, or I'll go without.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#5 Posted: 12:58:36 25/06/2015
Quote: UncleBob
Sadly, someone on Reddit found a GameStop that labed KCC with regular CC stickers to bypass the register lock. smilie

That's usually the case, there are always a few stores that don't pay attention or don't care. Sometimes employees override locks or scan generic/other figures. Gamestop is actually pretty good about enforcing street dates on games.
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#6 Posted: 17:47:08 25/06/2015
I saw them also when I picked up Batman Arkham Knight CE strategy guide. They're not only register locked for 6/27, but they (according to GameStop's site) are exclusives. In the end, TRU got the short end of the stick with Gnarley Barkley as their exclusive, GameStop got KCC and Steampunk Shrednaught variant trap.
Don't know if the Yawn traps will be out that day, but I hope they are just to finish TT.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
motosada Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#7 Posted: 18:37:20 25/06/2015
I haven't seen any Yawn Traps. At all. It's getting pretty discouraging. And the computer systems have no way of differentiating the Trap designs since the UPC barcodes are only different by Element.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#8 Posted: 18:43:45 25/06/2015
Quote: Insane01
I saw them also when I picked up Batman Arkham Knight CE strategy guide. They're not only register locked for 6/27, but they (according to GameStop's site) are exclusives. In the end, TRU got the short end of the stick with Gnarley Barkley as their exclusive, GameStop got KCC and Steampunk Shrednaught variant trap.
Don't know if the Yawn traps will be out that day, but I hope they are just to finish TT.

TRU also had an exclusive trap recently, don't remember which one.
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#9 Posted: 19:47:32 25/06/2015
Quote: defpally
Quote: Insane01

TRU also had an exclusive trap recently, don't remember which one.

Not really recently, but the last exclusive trap TRU had was the Red Hot Tussle Sprout trap which released more than 3 months ago on 3/2/2015. TRU also had the "Bunny" Earth trap around Easter, but that wasn't an exclusive since it was available at Target as well, amongst other retailers.

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#10 Posted: 20:01:41 25/06/2015
Yeah, considering we've seen photos of the trap and KCC pop up over the last few days, the lack of Yawn trap photos says we probably won't be seeing them. :(
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#11 Posted: 20:21:52 25/06/2015
Quote: UncleBob
Yeah, considering we've seen photos of the trap and KCC pop up over the last few days, the lack of Yawn trap photos says we probably won't be seeing them. smilie

I really hope that's not the case, as I just took a look at eBay just to check on the "What if..." pricing, and our Canadian counterparts seem to be taking advantage of us in this regard, as I couldn't find a single "Yawn" trap priced below $20.86, which is ridiculous!

Features we want out of Sky 6: Actual communication from the developer regarding release waves!

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#12 Posted: 17:13:19 26/06/2015
I was at Gamestop yesterday and they had King Cobra Cadabra and the Steampunk traps out for sale on pegs. No yawn traps, so I asked if they could check the back and see if they had more traps. They had none.

The new stuff was locked at the register, so they took the others off the pegs and put them in the back.

I also doubt we'll see yawn traps tomorrow at Gamestop. I was hopeful since they show a yawn trap on their flyer for the Skylanders event/sale.
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me