Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: Book of Apevorium
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Book of Apevorium [CLOSED]
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#1 Posted: 15:51:04 24/06/2015 | Topic Creator
A fanfic I've been planning for over ages now. I never got to it till now. I hope you all will be having fun reading this.

Meet the Cast:
-Drobot
-Spyro
-Hot Dog
-Free Ranger

I’ll be putting severall of my(and ShadowStorm’s) OC’s into this story. In this section, you’ll get to know them better. I’ll be adding OC’s as I progress.

BlackWing:

BlackWing is a young Dragon girl wondering the abandoned place as one of the few. She appears to be kind-hearted yet can be demanding whenever it comes down to dangerious situations. BlackWing knows suspiciously enough a lot about the abandoned place…

NOTE:
Some content within this story will not be normally seen in the Skylanders universe. This is a different universe. This Story may thus contain out-of-the-ordinairy-content. YOU ARE WARNED

~~~Chapter one~~~

Spyro quickly stood up as he shot his eyes from left to right and from above to below him. He stomped his frontpaw onto the cold iron floor. "Where are we?" he asked with a bit of a shiver in his voice as Spyro started to analyze the surroundings. Hot Dog was next to stand up as he fell down from his bed. "This isn't the room I fell asleep in." Hot Dog said with a soft voice. "Now I can't dig up my bones I stole from Chop Chop earlier. Aaruff..."
Spyro sat back down on his bed. "Who would take all our beds to this cold room?" He asked himself. Hot Dog looked at him. "I don't know. Woof. We just have to get out of here."
Hot Dog walked over to his own bed again. "We just gotta wait for the otthers to wake up."
Spyro looked up. "What? More Skylanders?" Spyro asked hesitately as he quickly spotted Free Ranger as well as Drobot. Both where peacefully sleeping. Spyro eyed Hot Dog. "Who would do something like this?"
Hot Dog stared at Spyro with a questioning look. "Who is 'who'?" He asked to Spyro. Spyro replied with a shrug. "I don't know. All I know is that we've gotta wake up the other two."

"Hey, carefull with my feathers!" Free Ranger exclaimed as he fell out of his bed after Hot Dog had pushed him. He stood up to be find himself looked at by the three otthers. Drobot's eyes where giving a weak light. He stared at the door with seemed to be simple to open. Drobot opened the door only to peek his head outside. The lights where mostly off, some flickered. Others where simply broken. Drobot would've cocked an eyebrow if he could. "What the...?" He said as he opened the door fully. "I don't like it by one bitcoin." He said as he went into the hallway, quickly followed by the rest. Spyro looked around. "These lamps seem to be out of use a long time ago."
Hot Dog sniffed around on the ground. "I smell something... Or somebody. It's very dull though. Nobody has been here since ages."
Free Ranger had looked in the other direction in the meantime. "Something is off there. There's alot of bright light coming from that door." Free Ranger said as he pointed at a door on the other end of the hallway. "Maybe it's a hint. Let's check it out!" He said as he hopped towards the generall direction of the door.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 10:36:09 25/06/2015 by BlackWing116
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#2 Posted: 10:34:59 25/06/2015 | Topic Creator
~~~Chapter two~~~

Slowly but steadily, Spyro, Hot Dog and Drobot followed Free Ranger. “Are you sure it’s save?” Hot Dog asked as he sniffed on the ground again. “I don’t want the owner of this place to get angry.”
Free Ranger smiled at Hot Dog. He then proceeded to open the door, finding himself in a huge room. Piles of broken off tiles where laying all around the place. Vegetation was everywhere. A Greeble ran off into one of the holes. Hot Dog wanted to go after it, but Spyro out a halt to him. “Don’t.” he said.

Drobot had meanwhile been looking around until he found a book. He opened it, and proceeded to read the text on the page.
“"I'm such a fool." I thought out loud by myself as I saw him walk up to me. I should've left the orb on the pedestal where it had been resting for over decades. My curiousity might just lead to my death right now. As the light vanished He watched me. His wings spread, yet, a kind smile. “
"Little fellow... Did you resurrect me?"

Hot Dog stepped next to Drobot. “What are you reading?” He asked as he looked down at the book. Drobot looked around. “This must be a hint.”

“A hint like this one?” Free Ranger said, standing next to a pedestal. A bright, shining orb with a red feather resting in it was floating on top of the pedestal. Free Ranger wanted to pick it up, but Spyro now putted a halt to Free Ranger’s action. “Don’t. who knows what it might be.”
Drobot stared at the orb. “I should’ve left the orb on the pedestal…” he said to himself, pondering. “Pick it up.” Drobot then said. “Who knows what’ll happen.”
Free Ranger carefully took the orb in his hands and lifted it up. “It feels light.” Free Ranger said, smiling as he held it lower so the others could have a look as well. Hot Dog moved his tail around fast. “It’s a ball! Let’s play fetch!” he cheering. The other four Skylanders stared at Hot Dog as they shake their heads. “What? No?” Hot Dog asked, his head bending down.
Drobot grabbed the book. “Whoever wrote this has been here before.” He said as he held up the book. He proceeded to read, this time, he spoke the words out loud.

“It’s raining. I’ve been holding the orb for over ages now. I have been waiting for it to finally rain. I put the orb into my bag and proceeded to collect some water in my mouth. I didn’t notice the orb… I should’ve… I should’ve not left it there to allow it to soak in the rain…”
Drobot looked up strangely. “Rain? Why would one be afraid of rain?” Hot Dog growled. “Well I am!” Free Ranger and Spyro sighted. Spyro then looked up. “So, if we were to pour water on this… orb… something will happen?” Spyro asked.

“Indeed.” A voice said from the other side of the room. The ticking of nails of paws was heard coming closer. Eventually, a figure stepped out. It had four wings, yellow fur, a tail of a dragon and two nailed paws and hands. It wore a labcoat.

Hot Dog growled in defense, and the other Skylanders where ready to attack as well. The creature backed off. “I’m not here to fight.” It said, a little unsure if she was trusted or not. “What is this place!?” Hot Dog asked with a loud voice. Spyro stepped foreward. “Who are you? I’m Spyro, head-Skylander and Magic Purple Dragon.”
The creature looked up. “I-I’m… Bl..BlackWing.” BlackWing said, a little scared. Spyro nodded, smiled and walked over to shake hands. “I’m sorry, my friends and I weren’t sure if we should trust you or not.” Spyro sat down on his hindlegs. Hot Dog and Drobot did the same while Free Ranger kept on standing as he held the orb tightly in his hands. BlackWing noticed it. “Put it back.” She said with a commanding tone. “Put the orb back.”
Free Ranger cocked an eyebrow. “Why?” He asked before being glared at by BlackWing. “For your own safety, put him back.”
All four Skylanders looked up. “Him?” the all chorused.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me