Page 1 of 1
Tablet version
Portal King Yellow Sparx Gems: 1324
#1 Posted: 11:48:39 24/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello everyone. I'm going on a road trip to Florida and didn't want to bring along my whole console to play if it's rainy day so I want to get the tablet version but I have a I pad mini 1st gen. How is the game play on that? Lagggy or fast?
---
You need superchargers gear in Toronto? I'm your guy.
Add me on the wii u (Mario200) see ya on the track!
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#2 Posted: 13:23:15 24/06/2015
I played it on an I pad mini first gen my self and it played fine. Some things to know tho, It takes about 8+ gigs of memory to install. Also it does not install all at one time, Each time you start a new level or place a new skylander on the portal it has to connect to the internet to download the files for said skylander/level. But after it gets the files for that skylander/level you don't need to connect to the internet again to play that skylander/level.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
#3 Posted: 14:21:31 24/06/2015 | Topic Creator
8+ gigs eh. Ok I think I can make that work. So you mean each time I place a skylander on the portal I need Internet if I haven't played with him yet right?
---
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#4 Posted: 03:32:18 25/06/2015
Yes if its the first time you play a character on the tablet version you need internet. The game is about 8+ gigs with all files, but only downloads the first level and the starter kit skylanders with the base download, so every time you go to a new level or use a new skylander it has to connect to the internet and download the files to do so (if you do not have the 8+ gigs it will still run, but will start to delete files of less played level and less used skylanders and you will have to redownload them again later.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
#5 Posted: 11:58:10 25/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Alright cool. Thanks for the info. I'm really thinking to get it now. Thanks again have a great day
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me