Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All-Purpose Fire Emblem Topic
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The All-Purpose Fire Emblem Topic
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#251 Posted: 21:44:37 09/04/2016
Quote: Windumup
Well not everyone hates Rhajat o.o, sure she is Not-Tharja but she is my main waifu.

The word majority was stated. I personally like Rhajat as well.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#252 Posted: 22:56:18 09/04/2016
Quote: chained skull
Camilla confirmed best fates character cording to Nintendo of america

ALLLLLLLLLL the way

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

HE'LL COME RIGHT. BACK AT YA.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#253 Posted: 00:40:17 10/04/2016
Update:
On the chapter where we finally confront the invisible kingdom and I am happy to say I got my waifu back,
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:59:18 11/04/2016 by Matteomax
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#254 Posted: 20:24:05 10/04/2016
Update:
On the chapter where we finally confront the invisible kingdom and I am happy to say I got my waifu back

Yeah, you don't need to spoil the plot for us.
---
words. letters. filler.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#255 Posted: 22:03:24 10/04/2016
Please don't turn this topic into the Kid Icarus topic.
#256 Posted: 22:22:12 10/04/2016
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Update:
On the chapter where we finally confront the invisible kingdom and I am happy to say I got my waifu back

Not spoiling the plot at all, also when I said "I got my waifu back" means I got Rhajat from her prologue. (Hayato why must you SUCK! )
---
#257 Posted: 22:51:16 10/04/2016
Update:

Not spoiling the plot at all, also when I said "I got my waifu back" means I got Rhajat from her prologue. (Hayato why must you SUCK! )

First part of your sentence.
---
words. letters. filler.
#258 Posted: 23:45:34 10/04/2016
Well I am playing Revelation as I said before, so obviously I am not fighting Nohr or Hoshido. I am not going to say who I am fighting as THAT is a spoiler
---
#259 Posted: 23:49:01 10/04/2016
^You did say who you were fighting, which is a spoiler.
The Invisible Kingdom is huge spoilers to those who have only played Birthright in full, or those who have only played part of the other 2.
#260 Posted: 00:23:40 11/04/2016
Well I am playing Revelation as I said before, so obviously I am not fighting Nohr or Hoshido. I am not going to say who I am fighting as THAT is a spoiler

You idiot, you DID say who you were fighting. Can you seriously just use the spoiler tag?
---
words. letters. filler.
#261 Posted: 00:48:27 11/04/2016
............................., and who else would I fight on the path where I choose to not ally with Nohr or Hoshido and refuse to pick a side?
Don't read this
It's not like I said I am fighting Valla which is the actual name of the Kingdom. All I said is that I am near the end of Revelations, I have gathered my allies of Nohr and Hoshido and we are diving RIGHT INTO this fight head first!! Pumped to go!
---
#262 Posted: 00:57:55 11/04/2016
............................., and who else would I fight on the path where I choose to not ally with Nohr or Hoshido and refuse to pick a side?
Don't read this
It's not like I said I am fighting Valla which is the actual name of the Kingdom. All I said is that I am near the end of Revelations, I have gathered my allies of Nohr and Hoshido and we are diving RIGHT INTO this fight head first!! Pumped to go!

BUT
The Invisible Kingdom was not even mentioned in Birthright as a thing, so is still spoiler territory.

-
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#263 Posted: 01:41:22 11/04/2016
*walks into topic*

hey i'm coming in here to say that caeldori is a precious child and-

oh

*leaves topic*
#264 Posted: 02:37:36 11/04/2016
Don't read this

Both Nohr and Hoshido? Going in blind would literally make you assume that. You're so ignorant and stubborn trying to listen to what I'm saying.
---
words. letters. filler.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#265 Posted: 02:57:33 11/04/2016
So.... Not on that topic.

Got 2 $10 Target gift cards from my mom and am thinking about using them to get Conquest.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#266 Posted: 03:42:13 11/04/2016
Don't read this

Both Nohr and Hoshido? Going in blind would literally make you assume that. You're so ignorant and stubborn trying to listen to what I'm saying.

Not everyone thinks the same way, I actually originally thought "Oh if I am not siding with either, I must be fighting some third enemy".
---
#267 Posted: 13:47:58 28/04/2016
NEW UPDATE! Second wave of DLC is incoming

5/5
Another Gift from Anna *Free
Playable once
"Get both the boots and paragon items"

I: In Endless Dreams
5/5
Price: 50 cents US
Rewards: Skilltaker, Lucktaker
Description: Kana, lost and alone, must find allies quickly. Part 1 of Heirs of Fate.

II: Realms Collide
5/12
Price: $1.99 US
Description: The youths of Nohr must assist a wild dragon. Part 2 of Heirs of Fate.
Reward: Magictaker

III: The Changing Tide
5/19
Description: Shiro's wounded band must seize an opportunity. Part 3 of Heirs of Fate.
Reward: Strengthtaker

IV: Light's Sacrifice
5/26
Description: A reluctant Siegbert enters the fray. Part 4 of Heirs of Fate.
Rewards: Defenstaker

V: Endless Dawn
6/2
Description: Led by Shigure, the party storms the enemy gates. Part 5 of Heirs of Fate.
Rewards: Speedtaker, Resistancetaker

End: Lost in the Waves
6/9
Description: The next generation assaults their ultimate foe. The Heirs of Fate finale.
Rewards: Point Blank (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Also Map Pack for US will be $7.99
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#268 Posted: 18:08:58 28/04/2016
Thanks for the input on the code, guys! I think I got it all figured out. smilie I'm very close to beating Conquest, but
oh my Palutena I hate Takumi. His boss fight's driving me mad! I usually don't get this angry at a single character.

Is Revelations $20 or $40? I'm confused.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#269 Posted: 19:02:43 28/04/2016
Quote: ShadowMewX
Thanks for the input on the code, guys! I think I got it all figured out. smilie I'm very close to beating Conquest, but
oh my Palutena I hate Takumi. His boss fight's driving me mad! I usually don't get this angry at a single character.

Is Revelations $20 or $40? I'm confused.

It's only 20!
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#270 Posted: 07:51:15 21/05/2016
Does the EU Special Edition require extra space on the SD card? I think the 3DS Pokémon games and SSB4 3DS do, but I'm not sure if Fates SE does.

This is only including the game card (Birthright and Conquest), not Revelations (Which I know needs extra space for).

EDIT: I just looked at the EU SE video, and it appears that all three are on the same card. So, do any of these require extra space, or are all three on the card and don't require extra space?
---
You can't handle MEMES
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:58:41 21/05/2016 by Qcumber
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#271 Posted: 23:55:13 23/05/2016
I got the Fates Special Edition myself. I started with Birthright since this is my first FE game, on Lunatic Classic, and I've been pretty hooked, the gameplay is so addicting. Amazing soundtrack too.

Also Nintendo is releasing some Fire Emblem merchandise that has Fates style sprites of Roy (our boy) in his Smash 4 design and Itsuki (from #FE), which might suggest they will be coming to Fates itself as part of the DLC and updates (Itsuki will probably be DLC, Roy will probably be accessed through his amiibo).

[User Posted Image]
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
FireMeowth Emerald Sparx Gems: 3230
#272 Posted: 19:07:16 24/05/2016
Pretty sure that sprite is Sigurd. Or someone else. At least not Itsuki (as much as I'd want it to be) - the colours are all wrong. :(

Also, if anything, I'd think it's more likely that they'd use those sprites for the upcoming mobile game. Though they might also just have been made for these Cipher products and nothing else. *shrugs*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:16:05 24/05/2016 by FireMeowth
#273 Posted: 23:55:48 09/06/2016
My turn count for the last 3 of the Endless Dream maps (in which I got the prize for not letting anyone die)
Light's Sacrifice: 43 turns
Endless Dawn: 27 turns
Lost in the Waves: 28 turns
---
#274 Posted: 05:01:09 06/07/2016
Got Conquest for my birthday. :3

Definitely going to try for a male Corrin & Niles run.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#275 Posted: 14:01:39 06/07/2016
I got Birthright and names by avatar Rocrin and I'm bringing so hard at myself
---
My life is complete.
#276 Posted: 07:11:10 10/07/2016
Made Azura a witch, not a clue who to make the Lodestar, and am tempted to make Anna my Great Lord.

I made Corrin a Samurai then upgraded into Swordmaster. I'm playing Conquest and Corrin has Hoshido armor. Someone stop me from making horrible decisions.

Got Silas & Felicia married.
Corrin married Niles.
and Effie and Arthur just got together.
Currently trying to get Odin & Elise to be a thing.
---
#277 Posted: 14:04:32 10/07/2016
How is this game real?

[User Posted Image]
---
#278 Posted: 14:54:01 10/07/2016
If I say, want to make Corrin's proficiency with a sword better, and I unequip all his items except a sword, will only his sword proficiency go up? Or does experience just up all your proficiencies at one time?

If you need elaboration, please tell me, because this is really bugging me.

In other words, will the weapon that a character uses influence that type of weapon's proficiency for the character?
---
My life is complete.
#279 Posted: 01:03:51 11/07/2016
^ I think that just using a weapon of a particular class gives a slight boost to the proficiency in that specific type, until it reaches the max rank that that class has in that weapon class.

However, when you step on a sparkling spot and it says "weapon proficiency improved," I think that it's all the classes the character has available.
#280 Posted: 02:07:43 11/07/2016
Seriously though, any tips for who to make the Lodestar & Great Lord classes?
---
#281 Posted: 03:22:11 11/07/2016
Quote: Seiki
Seriously though, any tips for who to make the Lodestar & Great Lord classes?

Corrin makes a good Lodestar and Great Lord
---
#282 Posted: 03:37:46 11/07/2016
Darn... I kinda like him as a Grandmaster.
---
#283 Posted: 14:26:28 11/07/2016
Get the Marth and Lucina amiibo.

Marth is Lodestar, Lucina is Great Lord.

Also Robin is Grandmaster.
---
#284 Posted: 14:37:11 11/07/2016
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Get the Marth and Lucina amiibo.

Marth is Lodestar, Lucina is Great Lord.

Also Robin is Grandmaster.

I have all 4 Amiibo and have been using them. Already at a point where I can battle each of the 4, but have been losing to them.

I was referring to using the Exalt's Brand & Hero's Brand items to make characters into that class who aren't normally. Would rather not let those items rot in my Inventory. Googled around and saw Xander is a good choice for Lodestar so he'll get it when I recruit him.

Also, Ike is a Vanguard.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:37:32 11/07/2016 by Seiki
#285 Posted: 21:17:19 18/01/2017
fates hd

Fates HD

FATES HD

I'm just setting myself up for disappointment am I?
---
My life is complete.
#286 Posted: 22:21:56 18/01/2017
FE Warriors on 3DS too? Welp, **** you Switch.
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#287 Posted: 22:39:40 18/01/2017
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia might be my first Fire Emblem game!
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#288 Posted: 22:40:02 18/01/2017
Really, it doesn't bother me if it'll run a little less than perfect on 3DS. The number of games on Switch that interested me were fairly few and Warriors was the main one I was interested to see more of and would potentially end up buying. My current entire reason for someday buying a Switch just fell apart with the announcement of a 3DS version.
---
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#289 Posted: 22:40:55 18/01/2017
Fire Emblem Direct

There's some new Fire Emblem games for our current platforms BUT LET'S TALK ABOUT THE NEW FIRE EMBLEM ON MOBILE DEVICES! The ONLY platform that matters. Listen to us talk about this clustered experience that certainly can't be played in small bites as we explain it like a long tutorial, making you question why it's even coming to mobile if it carries the most annoying elements of console gaming today!?

FIRE EMBLEM HEROES! COMING SOON TO ANDROID AND IOS! Oh and those other games that we personally don't care about in Nintendo Japan.

Nintendo stocks are probably skyrocketing, pleasing Japanese executives.

All joking aside, is it Free-to-Play?
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#290 Posted: 22:56:58 18/01/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: Seiki
Really, it doesn't bother me if it'll run a little less than perfect on 3DS. The number of games on Switch that interested me were fairly few and Warriors was the main one I was interested to see more of and would potentially end up buying. My current entire reason for someday buying a Switch just fell apart with the announcement of a 3DS version.

Well, I mean, it's not just a "little less then perfect", much worse than that, but okay.

Quote: StevemacQ
-snip-

I thought it was funny that they were making Yuri explain all of that, but it still seems rather fun so I don't understand why you're trashing it.

I'm not the kind of person that needs things to be super HD with the highest fps possible. As long as it doesn't crash, lag out horribly, or is Sonic '06 levels of buggy, I'm cool with it.

Since I'm not familiar with it, would you mind sharing how bad the difference is for Hyrule Warriors?
---
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#291 Posted: 23:06:47 18/01/2017
Quote: StevemacQ

All joking aside, is it Free-to-Play?

Yep. With some in app purchases according to Google Play
#292 Posted: 23:09:34 18/01/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Fire Emblem Warriors probably won't run all that well or be as impressive on the New 3DS, tbch.
Though I'm glad it's at least an option for certain people, but I can't say I'm surprised that they're putting it on the New 3DS since Hyrule Warriors Legends exists.
(And that didn't even run that well on the New 3DS either, nor was it anywhere as impressive looking

Hyrule Warriors Legends ran perfectly on the New 3DS. The enemy count is a little lower but it's not enough to have a real effect on gameplay. Plus, the game was just objectively better than the Wii U version with all of the improvements they made (much more balanced Adventure Mode, Wii U DLC packed in plus extra characters, extra story missions, two new maps, and various gameplay additions like the Ocarina and the Team Smash Attack system). Literally the only thing you missed out on was pretty graphics.

FE Warriors should be fine on New 3DS, seeing as it will likely be on the same engine and will be better optimised due to not having to worry about the OG 3DS.

Anyway, not much of a Fire Emblem fan, but that Direct was more hype than the entire Switch Presentation, lol.

I'll be completely alone in this but here's my vote on the FE Heroes ballot.

[User Posted Image]
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#293 Posted: 23:26:07 18/01/2017
I voted for Peri (keep in mind I have never played a game before I did this based completely on appearance)
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#294 Posted: 23:29:44 18/01/2017
ThereĀ“s so many to choose from in the ballot.

I voted for Female Corrin BTW.
#295 Posted: 23:55:35 18/01/2017
Also, friendly reminder.

We're getting amiibo of two obscure, formerly Japanese exclusive Fire Emblem characters, before we get Cloud, Corrin, and Bayonetta.
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me