Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All-Purpose Fire Emblem Topic
First | Previous | Page 5 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The All-Purpose Fire Emblem Topic
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#201 Posted: 22:29:51 12/03/2016

Accurate.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#202 Posted: 06:31:15 13/03/2016
Quote: StriderSwag

Accurate.

smilie that was hilarious
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#203 Posted: 01:01:22 16/03/2016
I just got a physical copy of Conquest and whatever bonus code comes with it. And I'm very, very confused how to use this code.
Like, first off, what does it do? Does it allow me to access Birthright's path from Conquest? I was under the impression it does, but now I'm not so sure.
Second, I played to Chapter 6 and chose to defend Hoshido, even though I'm plying Conquest. It told me I'd have to pay for the other version to continue, and I thought, "Oh, okay. Maybe I'll be able to use my code whenever that prompt comes up." Yeah, that's not happening. Every time I open the game now, it won't let me progress until I buy Birthright! I keep looking for a place to redeem this code, and my sources tell me the Dragon's Gate or whatever, but I can't access that because I can't even get to the world map!
Did I make a mistake in choosing Hoshido, is what I'm asking. To redeem this code, do I actually have to choose to fight with Nohr? What does this code do? I'm so stuck and I feel like an idiot. smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#204 Posted: 01:21:52 16/03/2016
Quote: ShadowMewX
I just got a physical copy of Conquest and whatever bonus code comes with it. And I'm very, very confused how to use this code.
Like, first off, what does it do? Does it allow me to access Birthright's path from Conquest? I was under the impression it does, but now I'm not so sure.
Second, I played to Chapter 6 and chose to defend Hoshido, even though I'm plying Conquest. It told me I'd have to pay for the other version to continue, and I thought, "Oh, okay. Maybe I'll be able to use my code whenever that prompt comes up." Yeah, that's not happening. Every time I open the game now, it won't let me progress until I buy Birthright! I keep looking for a place to redeem this code, and my sources tell me the Dragon's Gate or whatever, but I can't access that because I can't even get to the world map!
Did I make a mistake in choosing Hoshido, is what I'm asking. To redeem this code, do I actually have to choose to fight with Nohr? What does this code do? I'm so stuck and I feel like an idiot. smilie

The code is probably for Map Pack 1 or Before Awakening or something.

When you buy Conquest or Birthright, you're locked into the game's corresponding path; Nohr for Conquest, and Hoshido for Birthright. You can buy other paths for $20 USD, and those paths are the path not included on your cartridge (Hoshido, in your case), and Revelation where you don't pick a side.

Basically, unless you would rather trade it in for a physical copy of Birthright, you're stuck with Nohr until you buy another path.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#205 Posted: 04:58:45 16/03/2016

The code is probably for Map Pack 1 or Before Awakening or something.

When you buy Conquest or Birthright, you're locked into the game's corresponding path; Nohr for Conquest, and Hoshido for Birthright. You can buy other paths for $20 USD, and those paths are the path not included on your cartridge (Hoshido, in your case), and Revelation where you don't pick a side.

Basically, unless you would rather trade it in for a physical copy of Birthright, you're stuck with Nohr until you buy another path.

I think he got a code for Birthright though.

Just go to the Dragon's Gate after Chapter 6 in Conquest (once you unlock My Castle), go to Purchase DLC, and go to the Enter Download Code menu.
---
words. letters. filler.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#206 Posted: 12:00:00 16/03/2016
Did I make a mistake in choosing Hoshido, is what I'm asking. To redeem this code, do I actually have to choose to fight with Nohr? What does this code do? I'm so stuck and I feel like an idiot. XD

Bonus code has to be entered on either main menu or dragon's gate, I'm unsure for the code for the other version. Just pick Nohr first, then you can enter the code and pick Hoshido next time.
#207 Posted: 00:08:25 17/03/2016
Gold maxes at 999999, if anyone cares.
Cynder Lover25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2332
#208 Posted: 01:29:29 20/03/2016
Here is everything Fire Emblem I own: Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, Fire Emblem Awakening, Conquest,and Birthright. I also have the Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina and Roy amiibos. (lmao and a Marth necklace and Marth and Robin pins. All from Etsy smilie )

Marth in Fates is so adorable omg I cant.

I hope they update Fates for the Roy amiibo
---
Been here since 2012...still a gold sparx
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#209 Posted: 02:38:27 24/03/2016
Started another playthrough of Awakening recently, and I have to say, even though I always hated Nah (ironically since Nowi is one of my favorites) before, I'm finding her a lot more likable this time, with Robin as her father.

Because it makes her related to Grima, giving her a reason for her mean personality.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#210 Posted: 03:20:24 24/03/2016
STILL DOESNT HAVE FATES MDMNEKSN
---
My life is complete.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#211 Posted: 03:28:44 24/03/2016
Should i get fates?
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#212 Posted: 13:36:08 24/03/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
Should i get fates?

yes, but buy conquest
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#213 Posted: 14:09:50 24/03/2016
Should i get fates?

YES BUT DONT BE NOHRIAN SCUM, BUY BIRTHRIGHT
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#214 Posted: 14:24:47 24/03/2016
I have never played Fire Emblem, but I am obsessed with Hinoka.

Her pixie cut tho. OMG.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#215 Posted: 21:28:04 24/03/2016
Should i get fates?

Obvs.
#216 Posted: 16:24:42 25/03/2016
Hidden Truths Part 1 and 2 (packaged) are out btw
Complete first time: Fell Brand (Reclass male unit to Grandmaster)
Every time: First Blood (gives an unit PERMANENT access to dragon veins)
Price: 4.49 US 5.69 Canadian

Also the upcoming DLC is the ones I been waiting FOREVER to get

Vanguard Dawn
3/31/2016
Everytime: Vanguard Brand (Permanent access to Vanguard for females. So now ALL your females can have Aether, not just the one promoted by Exalt's Brand which is once per file.)
Price: 2.00 US 2.49 Canadian

Anna on the run
4/7/2016
First time: Anna joins your party

A Gift from Anna
4/14/2016
Price: FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only playable once
First (and last time): Choose between Sighting Lens or Witch's Mark

Ballistician Blitz
4/14/2016
Everytime: Sighting Lens (Permanent access to Ballistician class for males. Time to train Takumi )

Witches' Trial
4/21/2016
Everytime: Witch's Mark (Permanent access to Witch class for females.)
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#217 Posted: 23:23:22 25/03/2016
CONQUEST IS A GREAT GAME
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#218 Posted: 05:08:35 26/03/2016
I've been reading some of the supports from Fates recently (still haven't actually played it, but supports are half of what Fire Emblem is to me, so...), so I guess I can list my top 5 characters for it. From what I've read so far, in no specific order: Elise, Niles, Charlotte, Kaze, Ignatius.

If it ever happens to fall to a really low price - I'm talking like $10 or less here - I may or may not consider giving Conquest a try. No matter what, though, I'd never, ever play Birthright. I just really don't like Hoshido in general.
---
#219 Posted: 05:14:48 26/03/2016
Quote: Spellslamzer75
I've been reading some of the supports from Fates recently (still haven't actually played it, but supports are half of what Fire Emblem is to me, so...), so I guess I can list my top 5 characters for it. From what I've read so far, in no specific order: Elise, Niles, Charlotte, Kaze, Ignatius.

If it ever happens to fall to a really low price - I'm talking like $10 or less here - I may or may not consider giving Conquest a try. No matter what, though, I'd never, ever play Birthright. I just really don't like Hoshido in general.

You like Fates, don't you, Squidward?
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#220 Posted: 05:41:41 26/03/2016
Quote: Sesshomaru75

They really are Squidward, though.

Also, it'll never drop to $10 or less. lol

Well..not legally anyways.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#221 Posted: 05:53:16 26/03/2016

Can't say I didn't want to like it when it was first announced. There's still that part of me that does want to like it, but for every thing I like about it, there's another I hate.

Quote: Sesshomaru75

They really are Squidward, though.

Also, it'll never drop to $10 or less. lol

I was able to get Golden Sun: Dark Dawn for like $5, so you never know. Unlikely it may be, but there could still be a chance someday.
---
#222 Posted: 16:14:00 26/03/2016

Looks like you will never get a full experience then. Buying the other paths through DLC (which is better because you get some items including the always useful BOOTS! if you buy multiple paths) will always cost 20$ per path. And even if you go and buy both for under 10$ somehow, you wont be able to experience the true path aka Revelations which is locked into the 20$ price.
---
#223 Posted: 17:54:14 26/03/2016
Quote: Windumup

Looks like you will never get a full experience then. Buying the other paths through DLC (which is better because you get some items including the always useful BOOTS! if you buy multiple paths) will always cost 20$ per path. And even if you go and buy both for under 10$ somehow, you wont be able to experience the true path aka Revelations which is locked into the 20$ price.

Don't really care about the full experience, to be honest. Main reason I'd consider getting it is just so I can get a proper opinion of it. Maybe $20 would be more reasonable since that's the same price as one DLC path, but either way I wouldn't get it at full price.

Otherwise, I'm fine with just reading the supports online and not getting Fates. I get most of what I would have wanted out of it, and there's always Awakening and every other FE game I have for gameplay. I haven't even gotten around to completing the last DLC map in Awakening, actually.
---
#224 Posted: 23:49:23 28/03/2016
Just bought Hidden Truths 1 and 2 from the Dragons Gate.
I have about 5 dollars and 50 cents left on my eshop account, can't wait for Vanguard Dawn and Anna's on the Run DLC
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#225 Posted: 23:54:41 28/03/2016
I'll buy birthright when i have money
#226 Posted: 01:56:40 29/03/2016
Hidden Truths one is ABSOLUTELY ANNOYING TO BEAT!!! And I want to get the DLC class that it gives so I can give one of my main male units Ignis.
---
#227 Posted: 04:57:16 29/03/2016
This is an amazing cover of "Lost in Thoughts All Alone." Definitely better than the in-game one.
---
words. letters. filler.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#228 Posted: 07:05:54 29/03/2016
^Amanda Lee does amazing covers in general. My sig is lyrics from anther of her covers.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#229 Posted: 01:14:23 30/03/2016
Finished Hidden Truths 1 on my conquest file, now I need to do it on Birthright, and then on Revelations when I get it
---
#230 Posted: 21:58:35 30/03/2016
You're playing Hidden Truths without having played Revelation yet? Hidden Truths is practically meant to be played after Revelation or during smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
#231 Posted: 00:42:07 31/03/2016
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
You're playing Hidden Truths without having played Revelation yet? Hidden Truths is practically meant to be played after Revelation or during smilie

Oh, well I really wanted to get Ignis on Leo
---
OnionCakes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1810
#232 Posted: 16:23:02 31/03/2016
I feel like im so slow at finishing my fire emblem games. But I started on conquest and i'm a weenie so i got the DLC and am pumping up all of my adorable fighters xD
---
Check out my boyfriends Skylander ARTWORK
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=108425
http://jacob-a-sweet.tumblr.com/
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#233 Posted: 19:14:45 01/04/2016
This is relevant for as long as it's still April 1st.

http://smashboards.com/
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#234 Posted: 19:51:16 01/04/2016
Well I recently bought a copy of Fire emblem fates Birthright, so I guess I'm gonna post here now.....
#235 Posted: 01:52:26 02/04/2016
I got money for Revelations, but first need to beat Conquest (On Chapter 27 or so) and then I want to wait for Anna DLC because I want her very early on in Revelations.

Edit: Not going to go past Chapter 7, but I made this screenshot
[User Posted Image]

Azura is looking fine in her new armor
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:38:54 02/04/2016 by Windumup
#236 Posted: 15:05:10 02/04/2016
I cracked and decided to buy map pack 1 so, once I get the dread fighter scroll Mozu's getting an upgrade for my revelations re-playthrough
---
#237 Posted: 16:44:21 02/04/2016
In my Revelations playthrough I am going to actually use Azura, but I am going to use her offensively instead of as a support unit because I heard she can actually do things if you use her like that.
---
#238 Posted: 16:58:59 02/04/2016
Yeah from what I know she can get a x4 hit off if using some special dlc reclass seal on her, but also how do i get the raider weapons? is it through beach brawl?
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#239 Posted: 16:59:04 02/04/2016
In my Revelations playthrough I am going to actually use Azura, but I am going to use her offensively instead of as a support unit because I heard she can actually do things if you use her like that.

Play on Classic hard.
#240 Posted: 01:03:49 03/04/2016

She's alright, still mostly functions as a support though.
---
words. letters. filler.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#241 Posted: 21:17:36 03/04/2016
I married Camilla.

THE ENDING MADE ME SOB
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#242 Posted: 01:53:36 05/04/2016
I got banned from Miiverse for saying that using Action replay is for scrubs (for "bullying") and now I cant post for 2 weeks thus I can't make dank Fire emblem fates memes. /rip

edit: On a brighter note my Mozu in my Revelation file quickly became one of my strongest characters even rivaling that of the exp vacuum known as Gunter. Made her a dread fighter <3 and my Azura is a dark flier.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:15:27 07/04/2016 by JCW555
#243 Posted: 12:03:11 07/04/2016
Says one of strongest characters - says rivaling Gunter
Contradiction at its finest.

- - -
#244 Posted: 02:37:36 08/04/2016
Ok my Mozu is slowly becoming a goddess among my team o.o, even my MU is not as strong as Mozu

Current Stats
HP 46
Strength 31
Magic 12
Skill 32
Speed 35
Luck 28
Def 26
Resistance 30

Weapon proficiency: C rank in swords, almost B in axes, B in shurikens.

Talents equipped
Aptitude
Lifetaker
Renewal
Replicate
Galeforce

Talents available
Astra
Luna
Pavise
Aegis
Counter
Death Blow
Certain Blow
Even Keel
Iron Will
Clarity
Speed+2
Relief
Rally Movement
Aether

And right now she is a level 35 Dread Fighter

I am only on Chapter 14 of Revelations
---
#245 Posted: 19:45:30 08/04/2016
Camilla confirmed best fates character cording to Nintendo of america
---
#246 Posted: 21:21:54 08/04/2016
Because they didn't have any fan favorite characters in the poll.

Ryoma vs. Takumi. People only like Ryoma for his power, and hate Takumi.
Selkie vs. Rhajat. People display hate towards Rhajat, and Selkie is too playful for them.
Camilla vs. Leo. Leo is in no way a viable unit. Camilla has both a lot of hate and a lot of love. More hate, I'd say.
Shigure vs. Soleil. Hmm, Azura's son, and a character with lots of controversy...

(not saying I endorse or do not endorse any of these opinions, but these opinions are all majority-wise)
#247 Posted: 22:18:32 08/04/2016
Well not everyone hates Rhajat o.o, sure she is Not-Tharja but she is my main waifu.
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#248 Posted: 22:31:11 08/04/2016
camilla won for two very big reasons
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
First | Previous | Page 5 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me