Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Share Your AUs [CLOSED]
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#1 Posted: 00:41:19 24/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Share the AU your fanfiction is set in! Because I know hardly anyone follows canon 100%

AU is short for "alternate universe." For the sake of the topic, that means any world that deviates from the established Spyro canon.

What's different about your AU? Any minor lore changes, character roles reestablished. Is it past or future in relation to the canon?
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#2 Posted: 05:14:20 24/06/2015
If I where to write, I mainly dont write in a Spyro themed AU. I mainly have my own AU settings. Does not mean I'm not wanting to write in a SpyroAU.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#3 Posted: 06:02:28 24/06/2015
My main AU isn't much different than what takes place after DOTD, except that Ignitus is alive. I primarily use this for my Ice Family stories on Fanfiction.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#4 Posted: 13:21:05 24/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Mine is where Spyro is given a wish after Malefor's defeat. He asks for everyone involved to have a new life, far away from all of the destruction. Thus, he, Sparx, Cynder, and Hunter are all reborn.

Spyro and Sparx are reborn in the Artisan realm, where his parents came from. They are destined to meet again and become brothers once more.

Hunter is reborn in mainland Avalar, his aging father given a second chance. He grows up among his own family rather than Chief Prowlus's ranks.

Cynder has no place of origin to speak of. She is raised a scholar and becomes known for her unnatural talent with dark energies. Due to her having mixed with Malefor's power, she is unable to forget her past life, and finds herself working with the guardians again.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me