Page 1 of 1
Who wants legend of spyro to continue [CLOSED]
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#1 Posted: 00:06:51 24/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Spyro in skylanders looks like a monster do want old back?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 00:08:05 24/06/2015
Nope,Skyro is fine by me compared to LOS. Looks more adorable and nothing close to a "monster", less pink, less angsty, lives in a less edgy world. Would rather have a fourth reboot or Classic.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:12:25 24/06/2015 by Bifrost
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
#3 Posted: 00:35:35 24/06/2015
[User Posted Image]

No. LoS was mediocre at best and every last part of it was recycled from cliches done better everywhere else. At least Skylanders is fun in a lot of ways, something LoS only ever managed by total accident and very rarely.

I'm with Bifrost. If we're going to reboot Spyro, it needs to be either completely new or a return to the Insomniac classics.
Lila-the-dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 762
#4 Posted: 20:29:47 02/07/2015
The TLOS series was kind of ruined beyond repair (imo) after DOTD. I love the games, but there really isn't anything you can do now. If they ever did make a fourth game, expectations would probably be low. And honestly, I don't want a fourth voice actor for cynder and sparx.
While I don't like skylanders, I also don't like the idea of TLOS coming back. It has its time, like the originals.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#5 Posted: 09:17:54 05/07/2015
It's interesting through that TLOS is basically Shadow Legacy rebooted to be darker and edgier. The problem is most of the plot points were either ignored or wouldn't just work for the intended target audience.
#6 Posted: 13:01:30 05/07/2015
Nah, Shadow Legacy was as barebones as it got and the only things that stayed were the melee(though not with the Dragon Kata magic stuff) and The Sorcerer. There was nothing resembling changing between worlds to save magical creatures in LOS, heck, you save all the upgrade dragons in the first world. It was the franchise's writers' first venture into making things less goofy and more intense but it's at heart still a AHT sequel.
---
#7 Posted: 17:11:31 05/07/2015
It is an AHT sequel, but what Jackson117 is saying is that all the key story elements of LoS can be found in SL, which is true. LoS even takes a lot of cues from the color palette of SL (and the dream world in TEN is a lot like the Shadow Realm of SL).
BlueThunderfan Blue Sparx Gems: 926
#8 Posted: 23:39:04 05/07/2015
No. I loved ANB and TEN, but with the way DoTD ended, there really is no potential for another sequel.
---
Sleeping is Dumb!
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#9 Posted: 18:42:13 06/07/2015
Nah, there's no way to continue the story anyway.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#10 Posted: 06:10:20 12/07/2015
Personally, I think they should reboot the Spyro series (again) and mix elements from both the original series and tLoS series. I loved both, honestly (besides EtD and DotD) and I think I'd like it if they'd take the best part out of each story and mix it into something really cool. But hey, that's just me. I'm rather fond of Ityrane's (from deviantART) idea of merging all ideas into the storyline of the first game.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
TornadoF6 Blue Sparx Gems: 837
#11 Posted: 23:42:03 15/08/2015
i would love it to continue, but, like they said, it really can't.
---
Taken by storm!
Though the eye is calm, to escape the storm you must survive the relentless fury.
Tyler Dragon Red Sparx Gems: 95
#12 Posted: 03:10:57 04/10/2015
Well i want it keep going
TheReptileGirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1197
#13 Posted: 22:55:59 04/10/2015
I have to agree with Bolt, it would be a good idea to do a reboot of a reboot. All three games were incredibly rushed and barely had any time to make a decent game and a story. Especially DOTD, soooooooo many plot holes and important cut content.

I think Skyro looks like a hideous screw up of a gremlin. I can't find anything cute about his design in anyway other than how small he is. But, that's none of my business. *Insert gif here*

A good fix-up for TLOS series is indeed well-needed.
---
It's a no from me.
#14 Posted: 23:09:23 04/10/2015
I need to create an image folder of pictures of Skyro looking cute for these kinds of situations. After the graphics update/comics even when he's grimacing he's adorable.
---
#15 Posted: 03:45:11 05/10/2015
^ I'm pretty sure everyone who complains about Skyro being ugly only ever saw that very first screenshot of him from SSA that wasn't even his finished model and can't get over it. XD At least his legs aren't broken like DotD Spyro's are (I shudder every time I see that horrifying character design).
#16 Posted: 13:59:42 05/10/2015
I actually completely forgot about his early Alpha-footage of himself. In fact, when comparing the two pictures of the Alpha and the Beta Skyro.. He is EVEN uglier now than he was before. His snout is ridiculously short (and I don't even understand how he can even breath properly) with eyes that look like they could shoot out of his head at any second. And lets not forget about that horrid connecting unibrow. His design I shudder at, whatever made the minds of Activision agree on that design is beyond me. I remember seeing old concept designs of him, and he looked way better than what he does now. He actually looked like Spyro. Now we have to deal with this gremlin.
---
It's a no from me.
#17 Posted: 14:19:23 05/10/2015
Ok, you're wrong on so many things on Skylanders I might have to wall of text through.
The Alpha footage is Spyro's Kingdom. It wasn't found until months in SSA's reveal. Beta is Spyro's Adventure, five years ago. If you think he's unchanged from then, do your research again.
[User Posted Image]
This is him those years ago, the second site screenshot no one ever mentions.
[User Posted Image]
This is the final SSA design in an old website update.
[User Posted Image]
This is him two years ago still. Horns are a special upgrade, don't even try to complain.
[User Posted Image]
This is him in a recent comic,bonus Malefor, can't find a HD Superchargers screenshot. Buuut I have a video.

(The artwork is just a glossy finish to the original figure's artwork, the other ones actually look good)

I'd love to also present his Battlecast ability cards but from the look of things it's not getting shown anytime soon to the public.

He improved over the years. You don't have to like him, the short snout will be eternally bothering me, but it's not what you saw in 2011, even in that year it wasn't the same thing on release.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 11:09:42 07/10/2015 by Bifrost
#18 Posted: 16:42:18 07/10/2015
I really don't get the complaints about Skyro's short snout. At least he doesn't have an overbite that extends almost a full jaw length past his lower jaw anymore. I never understood how LoSpyro, especially, could talk at all with his completely frozen face (outside of the fully animated cutscenes, which just look weird, his mouth is stuck in that crocodile smile and it's so bizarre to see when the game is trying to be all dark and serious XD). iSpyro wasn't much better with his giant nose, huge overbite, and weirdly fat chin.

When it comes right down to it, Spyro's always been pretty ugly. Don't get why Skyro is suddenly such a huge change.
#19 Posted: 20:47:47 07/10/2015
While I do agree with your opinion on Lospyro and Insomnispyro's moth design choice (cause the constant croc smile always made me a bit confused as well. But what was really weird with the CGI 'movies' in the first and second game, his design looked entirely different.) I think a lot of people don't like the Skyro design because of how DIFFERENT it looks now. I mean, it is incredibly short compared to the first two, even his horns are completely different. At least Lospyro tried to make his horns a little bit similar to the Insomnispyro.
---
It's a no from me.
#20 Posted: 21:15:43 07/10/2015
The horns just have a subtler S-shape, it's not drastic enough to complain about. The snout I can see why; it just makes his head look like a ball and though in some angles it's fine(see the comic cover), in others it just clashes with his sharp-and-fit body(see artwork and first screenshot).

Also Spyro is the same size as he's usually been,it's just that nearly everyone is taller. Compared to a regular human he still goes up to the waist.
Sparx on the other hand got a few pounds...
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:16:41 07/10/2015 by Bifrost
#21 Posted: 03:10:26 09/10/2015
... It's like they didn't even bother trying to animate Sparx lmao. "Let's just give him flappy wings and a static body and face kids will love him." His design is interesting, but the animation is just soo.. Uncanny if you ask me.

In my opinion, if they re-designed his face one more time to actually look like a dragon, then honestly I'd be all peaches and cream.
---
It's a no from me.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#22 Posted: 04:32:13 09/10/2015
Quote: TheReptileGirl
... It's like they didn't even bother trying to animate Sparx lmao. "Let's just give him flappy wings and a static body and face kids will love him." His design is interesting, but the animation is just soo.. Uncanny if you ask me.

In my opinion, if they re-designed his face one more time to actually look like a dragon, then honestly I'd be all peaches and cream.

Do you know what dragons actually look like? Besides what is shown in video games and culture?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#23 Posted: 05:36:15 09/10/2015
Dragons range from many different sizes, colours, shapes, and personalities. There are wyverns, and normal dragons, there are oriental dragons, and then there are sea serpents. There are hydras, and tylers, wyrms, and more. There are dragons that are wingless, and some that have many. There are dragons witha head, or two, or maybe four. Perhaps six even. Their horns all vary in different styles, some referring to nature, while others coming up with their own zangy designs. Some have several legs and fingers, while others may have none. Their faces may have whiskers, or be like lions, or be snake like, or maybe everything in between.

Dragons are none-existent, without a doubt, but the only thing keeping dragons 'alive' is with culture.

But if you're seriously going to tell me that a dragon looks like having a short as hell snout that looked like he ran into a wall too many times with his eyes nearly popping out of his head like one of those frustration toys, (No offence to people who do like his facial construction)

then yes, I'm quite certain, on what a dragon probably looks like.
---
It's a no from me.
#24 Posted: 05:46:52 09/10/2015
Dragons can have all kinds of facial features and body structures depending on what we want them to look like, Spyro is no different. That includes them having round snouts, crocodile snouts, AND short snouts based on our imaginations and depictions of dragons.

Apparently most fans are too used to Spyro having a round snout that any changes to the nose can send them in a heated frenzy.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:49:29 09/10/2015 by Aura24
#25 Posted: 08:44:17 09/10/2015
Quote: TheReptileGirl

He's decoration, what'd you expect? He actually makes noises and attacks alongside you in other games,in this one they just did the same to him as all other magic items - cool stuff for you to see the hub with.

And yeah, Aura is right. There is no 'dragonlike' right way of doing a design, we have this thing called imagination and from that we can get even velociraptor or cat-like dragons. There's a way of making a design flow, and as I said Skyro has some issues in the front angle, but he's a dragon as long as they want him to be one.
---
#26 Posted: 03:35:30 10/10/2015
Y'all need some medieval and Renaissance dragon art in your life if you think they can't have any kind of face anybody wants them to have. There are dragons with human faces, for cryin' out loud. They really can look however anyone wants them to look.
#27 Posted: 03:58:42 10/10/2015
Oh. My. God. Bifrost you seriously have zero sense of humour. I KNOW HE IS A BLOODY DECORATION. Jesus Christ I try to make a little giggle out of it but it's just a sudden backlash like, wow. Loosen up, eh?

And Razz, for a person who is such a stickler for anatomy I am honestly shocked you aren't saying jack about Skyro's face. Hell, his face is probably shorter than a pugs' or Persians' face. His skull is literally impossible. And if you dare bring up anything about him being a cartoon dragon as an excuse, then I'm sorry but it is a load of crud. I get the fact that he is a cartoon, but considering how much you bash other games for their styles, but praise this one, then it means nothing to me.

You two suck the fun out of these forums, now I remember why I went in the first place. Thanks a lot.. I cannot believe I used to think you guys were cool. I used to get excited seeing the both of you around, I genuinely enjoyed your conversations and opinions, but now? You two are just a bunch of tag-team trolls. I hate being rude to people, I really do. I am a patient person, but I waited long enough.

I still can't believe that I am arguing over a fictional purple dragon on a website. It is ridiculous.

That's it I can't win. Just when everything starts to go all mellow again, a bomb just needs to get dropped. And to think I finally found something to stay even with y'all it just goes to unsteady tides once more. I ain't here to argue, just here to discuss things, share opinions, enjoy the time on here, debate and whatnot. But I despise people who just like to act like book thumpers. Please, for your sakes and mine, PLEASE, kindly NOT reply to this. That's the only thing I'm asking and that's that. Don't reply to me, and I won't even bother replying to you two. Go ahead, make a snarky comment about me, GO RIGHT ON AHEAD, I don't care.

Not any more.
---
It's a no from me.
#28 Posted: 04:07:06 10/10/2015
Skylanders is literally made up of cartoon animals with impossible anatomy. Try explaining Enigma for size.

And don't throw a fit just because you can't respond to the argument in a reasonable manner. I tried showing it's not what it seems, and I said several times you don't need to like it, just that Skyro isn't the unchangeable horrible thing the genwunners pretend him to be. You can call me a troll all you want, but I'm the one enjoying my stay while you ragequit. I'm the one having fun despite things bothering me while you just calls us names. And don't think I'll believe much that my reply is meaningless and I'm wasting my time, others are reading this.

You want rude Bifrost? You got rude Bifrost.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:10:17 10/10/2015 by Bifrost
#29 Posted: 04:35:26 10/10/2015
Quote:
And Razz, for a person who is such a stickler for anatomy I am honestly shocked you aren't saying jack about Skyro's face. Hell, his face is probably shorter than a pugs' or Persians' face. His skull is literally impossible. And if you dare bring up anything about him being a cartoon dragon as an excuse, then I'm sorry but it is a load of crud. I get the fact that he is a cartoon, but considering how much you bash other games for their styles, but praise this one, then it means nothing to me.

You've never seen a pug, have you? Or a bulldog (talk about impossible anatomy right there; they can't reproduce without human intervention). There's a difference between cartoon anatomy that makes it possible to suspend disbelief (good design) and cartoon anatomy which completely breaks that/hits disturbing uncanny valley territory (bad design). Skyro's design is consistent with that of other Skylanders, including other dragons (haven't seen you complaining about them), while LoSpyro literally has an extra joint in only one of his legs in the official render (which is constantly praised for being "realistic" when it's every bit as cartoonish as any other rendition of Spyro has ever been).

I'm not sure where you're getting that I bash games for their style, either. If you've got some sort of actual problem with me that you're trying to hash out publicly...for whatever reason...bring it to PMs or my guestbook. I'm happy to talk with you when we can stop with the nasty mud slinging and personal attacks (that you are starting). I've said many times that I liked the concept art of LoS but it's translation into 3D always struck me as off. That doesn't mean anyone has to agree with me. You honestly just seem grumpy because not everyone is agreeing with you/you read everyone else as being grumpy when they are not. If these forums are that onerous then, yeah, maybe they aren't the best place for you to be.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#30 Posted: 05:48:10 10/10/2015
I wouldn't mind it, but I also don't think it's a good idea. Skylanders does what it wants to rather well but I'm not sure how well I can get into it (says the person who only ever got the first game; but there's a reason for that). LoS was cliche but at the same time had a couple of things going for it and save for some botched plotholes and dialogue it could've been harmless enough.

However...

The trilogy also ended rather neatly and with an ambiguous but clear conclusion. There's not really anywhere you could take that particular story without it being contrived or forced, so it's probably for the best that it ends there and doesn't continue onward.

That said, I would like it if Spyro had more of a role in Skylanders outside of the comics. Yeah I'm an outsider looking in and I don't know as much, but it seems like Spyro has taken a bit of a backseat there in favor of an ensemble cast.

EDIT: Also I don't see how either Bitfrost or Razz are trolling here. I think we should all just take five and chill a little.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:53:59 10/10/2015 by CAV
#31 Posted: 06:12:25 10/10/2015
^ Those are the other big reasons LoS is good as-is. It's easy to forget them with some of the, ah, rather glaring and large troubles LoS has in general, but those are just as legitimate reasons for it to not come back. Though it would be fun if the fandom explored possible other avenues to continue in this universe besides "the forces of darkness are back. Again."

Ohohoho. I thought you guys knew me by now and that, if I'm going to troll my old stomping grounds (the Spyro fandom), the laments of Cynder fans shall be heard in my wake. :D Despite what anyone says, I haven't trolled anyone/thing since 2009 and I honestly don't have the time, energy, or interest whatsoever to do that sort of thing ever again. It's a silly thing to do and a waste of time. When I have an opinion or say a thing, I mean it.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#32 Posted: 06:24:00 10/10/2015
Yeah pretty much any attempt to continue the series in any meaningful way would be seen as forced. Spyro and Cynder essentially destroyed the biggest possible threat the world could've possibly gotten in the form of the first of his kind hell bent on destroying the planet because destiny.

Your only options would be slice of life (boring), new world threat (recycled), or alien invasion ( Saints Row?).
#33 Posted: 13:13:28 10/10/2015
A remake would work though,but without the original Krome team(which after being treated so poorly by Acti would only go back in a miracle), it'd be DOTD times three since no one currently there must have the lorebooks or any idea of what Jared and co. planned. And with the three-team Skylanders and Spyro IP handling this time, chances are Beenox would do it,and they're,uh,notorious for not being good at doing things without VV or TFB's assistance.
---
#34 Posted: 17:35:34 10/10/2015
It helps that Mike Graham, one of the two leads behind LoS, works exclusively with Skylanders now (this is why we've seen Cynder and Malefor come back), and the other part, Chris Wilson, left the Spyro teams years ago (and possibly the entire industry). These are the guys who made LoS, good and bad, what it was, and they've definitely moved on.
#35 Posted: 17:36:50 10/10/2015
Chris Wilson is also part of the Skylanders team too.
---
#36 Posted: 17:48:50 10/10/2015
And I think they're on TFB,judging by David's wording in the Malefor QA. Still, Acti wouldn't have either of the big teams leave the cycle for a second for a spinoff,they'd throw it to Beenox or another lesser one.
---
#37 Posted: 18:03:12 10/10/2015
Quote: Aura24
Chris Wilson is also part of the Skylanders team too.

He is? Cool! I heard a couple years ago that he was let go from the Spyro team. Didn't know he'd come back.
#38 Posted: 21:53:40 10/10/2015
Chris Wilson is actually the senior producer at Activision, works on both TFB and VV Skylander games.
---
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#39 Posted: 02:42:00 11/10/2015
I would have wanted to see TLoS Adventure in the Dark Realms beyond that exist behind the portal that convexity hides.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#40 Posted: 07:38:04 11/10/2015
Yeah I think that if we ever get another Spyro game, we need a mix of both the original series and the legend series. I know some (probably a lot actually XD) may not agree with me, but I think that it could turn out quite well if done properly. It shouldn't be a continuation of tLoS though, because as mentioned before, the developers left it with a pretty closed ending (despite how very unhappy I am with it), but it should be more of an AU maybe?? Oh yeah, and I think Spyro needs a realistic design change WHERE HIS WING MEMBRANES ACTUALLY CONNECT TO AROUND HIS BUTT FOR SUITABLE FLIGHT lol. And we need to get rid of all these clichés in the legend series as well. I loved all the extra story elements that have been surfacing recently though, I wish those made it into the final game. It's a shame really, but oh well. And I loved the charm and ideas (love the locations) from the original series. But yeah, I think in a new game it should be an AU where the originals are combined with the legends. I personally loved both series so mixing them together just... makes sense to me?

But oh man, I am completely on board that idea of venturing into the dark realms beyond Convexity!
---
I draw stuff.
#41 Posted: 12:52:03 11/10/2015
It'd be nice but feels more like extra level material than something huge. After all, it looked like the Convexity was destroyed, though we only saw the ground and not the nearby planets.

Oh man, I was looking up the ridiculous wing design on DOTD just yesterday. On Krome's hands it made sense to have it disconnected because it helped the cartoon gothic designs(huge wing membranae wouldn't allow sharp turns like webbed hands),but the whole 'we made their wings MORE REALISTIC so they can fly!' marketing during the third game was so full of crap - bigger doesn't mean better, it means that wing bone would've broken as soon as they caught a tailwind. Even having the membranae connect to the body from both sides would at least make the movement less clunky,too, because it'd actually look like they can glide on no wind like it happened all the time in the game.
---
#42 Posted: 17:09:23 11/10/2015
I'm pretty sure the realm beyond Convexity was death. That's certainly what was implied (and why Malefor and Cynder are of the undead element in Skylanders). TEN has Malefor coming out of the Well of Souls, which is literally a gate to the underworld/evil spirit realm/hell. Convexity itself was built by the dragons of Malefor's time to keep his nasty soul in the realms of the dead.
#43 Posted: 20:28:20 11/10/2015
But we literally know next to nothing about Convexity. Your ideas are pretty awesome there Razz, and they actually do make a lot of sense, but it's just speculation! I do agree that it won't have the foundations for a next big game or anything, but maybe if another Spyro game is made it should be looked at? That is of course assuming it'll be about the Legend series.
To me though, I don't think that Convexity is the realms of the dead, I think it's more like tLoS universe's take on "space".
As I said though, these are just ideas, the real things were never really addressed in the games. I hate how there was so much that was never properly elaborated on in those games.

Yeah... DotD was so full of it with the realistic design though.
---
I draw stuff.
#44 Posted: 23:32:30 11/10/2015
Ignitus says in ANB that Convexity is an airlock built to keep Malefor's soul trapped and in TEN we learn that Malefor is in the Well of Souls, which is stated to be a gateway which opens once every 1000 years to let out evil spirits. So it's not exactly speculation. :D We also see Convexity destroyed at the end of ANB (it gets sucked into the portal that's housing Malefor's soul, which is seen again at the end TEN only without the gate around it). Convexity itself isn't a realm at all; it's so empty because it only existed as a further barrier to keep Malefor trapped (I'm not sure if the animals inside it were native and later escaped, or if they got sucked in from the dragon world; we see the floating squids come back in TEN).

I'm not saying I wouldn't play an entire game set in Convexity, mind, because I would (it's my favorite part of ANB and I loved how we kind of got to see it return in the dream world in TEN), it's just not really much of a place in the context of the games. It feels like a constructed place, sort of empty but also a bit magical (which is why I always figured the dragon guardians of Malefor's time built it with their powers; that part is speculation). I always liked how it felt so lonely and sort of disconnected from the rest of the world around it.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#45 Posted: 02:11:10 26/12/2015
What the fans came up with for a continuation after DOTD were really terrible. No, I'd rather not play as Spyro and Cynder's kids called Spyder and Cyndro thanks.

I honestly would have preferred Spyro no longer existing after YOTD, since it's better to go out with a bang than have the character get milked completely dry. I think my main peeve is that the developers aren't letting Spyro go despite all of his games being terrible both critically and commercially after YOTD. A lot of other platformers have done this; Banjo-Kazooie took a hint after Nuts and Bolts ruined it, and rather trying again, they instead let it go and moved on to Yooka-Laylee, which has a chance of becoming extremely successful and renewing the 3D platformer. The series should only continue if the quality of the games are still actually good, like Rayman. Although I do understand that not everyone agrees with this and some would rather the character existing for as long as possible.

I personally would love a remake of the first three games. And maybe a company that isn't Activsion could have another go at continuing the classics after YOTD, but it's probably a bit late for that.

Although, if I really had to choose, I'd rather Spyro stay in Skylanders than continue in TLOS, because at least Skylanders is closer to the classics with it's goofy and bright atmosphere. And Spyro's personality is a lot better in Skylanders, with it being pretty much the same as the classics. I'd rather young kids know Spyro as who he is from Skylanders than then who he is in TLOS. Although I do agree with CAV; I think Spyro should get more attention in the games like he does in the comics. And I would have liked Hunter to make it in the game.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:14:45 26/12/2015 by DarkCynder_543
#46 Posted: 13:39:58 26/12/2015
But what if Spyder was really their kid and he invented the new element of Web---ok I'll shut up now.
Developers drag on franchises until there's nothing to salvage and then some because it's easier. You can't create new worlds forever without some being unsucessful,but something that's known and sucessful is the way to guarantee profits in the AAA industry.
---
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#47 Posted: 01:04:11 27/12/2015
yeah that's the main issue i have with the aaa industry. activision is one of the worse companies with this. skylanders is receiving similar treatment now. i do understand that their main concern is profit though.

i think that's why like nintendo; they usually put a lot of effort into their games, and some franchises don't get a console game every single year because of this, like the legend of zelda. i can't recall there being a sonic 2006 game with a nintendo title, but that's happened a lot with sony, like enter the dragonfly and ass's creed unity.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me