Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Is there an app or place online to keep track of your Skylanders stats?
Page 1 of 1
Is there an app or place online to keep track of your Skylanders stats? [CLOSED]
Scraps Red Sparx Gems: 52
#1 Posted: 00:06:36 18/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Other than of course, loading up the game and placing your figure on the portal and seeing your stats from there? I'm so sure there used to be something that would show your Skylander's stats online through the use of a code.

If not, I'll just have to make one big list on my iPad. smilie
alegeobla Gold Sparx Gems: 2501
#2 Posted: 02:16:59 18/06/2015
There use to be an app I used on my iPhone called skylister. It's since been pulled from the app store. I'm not sure if there are any other apps out there, but if they are, theyre probably like skylister where you had to manually input the data. I switched to an excel sheet and just keep my laptop open beside me when I play for easy reference and updating
---
100% Character Upgrades: SA 43/43 SG 69/69 SSF 76/76 STT 25/69 SSC 32/34 SI 5/31 SEE 10/14
Currently Working on: Sure Shot smilie
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#3 Posted: 09:35:45 18/06/2015
Well, there used to be a rich vibrant mobile community until Activision ran them off. I wouldn't expect anyone providing any app b/c Activision legal will get involved.
INTIMIDAT3R Blue Sparx Gems: 857
#4 Posted: 18:18:10 18/06/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons
Well, there used to be a rich vibrant mobile community until Activision ran them off. I wouldn't expect anyone providing any app b/c Activision legal will get involved.

Just one more reason I'm done with Skylanders.

Activision is just a bunch of "jack booted" thugs.

I'm actually surprised they haven't shut down this forum and other websites using pictures of the Skylanders.
---
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."--- 2 Timothy 4:7
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:20:56 18/06/2015 by INTIMIDAT3R
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me