Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > How low a chance is a radiant field or upgraded adventure balloon?
Page 1 of 1
How low a chance is a radiant field or upgraded adventure balloon? [CLOSED]
Bolthar Green Sparx Gems: 417
#1 Posted: 23:41:36 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I have literally got islands full of B&B's, Taverns, Fish Markets, and cocoa stands. However I seem to never ever get adventure balloons or radiant energy fields. Bad luck or is this your experience too?
karo122 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1049
#2 Posted: 09:13:30 17/06/2015
No. It is the same here.
I got 1 adventure balloon and 1 energy field a few years ago when i was level 20 or less. I think this it is.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#3 Posted: 09:47:32 17/06/2015
All i ever got after a year and a half of playing was 2 radiant fields and 1 air balloon. Not sure why they limit you on those .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#4 Posted: 13:07:35 17/06/2015
The only time I ever won an adventure balloon was when it was my Grand Prize during the last hiatus. I have never won a radiant energy field.

A while back, I decided to toss in stones until I won one. I had (and still have) a huge glut of stones, so I spent about an hour each night (while watching tv) just tossing in stones for about a month. No luck.

After 2 years of playing the game, tossing in enough stones to win each alter ego, periodically tossing in batches of stones just because, and that month of concentrated stone tossing, I still come up with no radiant energy fields and no adventure balloons (with the above exception). So yes, I agree the odds of getting these items are very low.

It feels wrong at first to sell B&Bs, Taverns, Fish Markets, and Cocoa Stands, but you'll get used to it. At some point it will drive you crazy to see all your islands filled with these items and you'll realize that just because they cost gems, doesn't mean they have any value for you anymore.
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#5 Posted: 03:14:53 18/06/2015
I have won 2 adventure balloons recently so it can be done. The thing I never seem to be able to win are shrines. I have some elements that are in my top prizes as I do not have 3 yet and I never seem to win those.
Scooby1 Blue Sparx Gems: 763
#6 Posted: 05:51:07 18/06/2015
I have been playing for about 8 months now and have thrown a good number of stones into the well. I've not won an airship or an energy field, but I have won one shrine and a giant house. In fact, just to amuse myself, I'm resisting buying the remaining two alt houses that are available in my well, even though I have plenty of gems and could easily afford them. I want to see if I can eventually win them with a wishstones, so Birthday Bash and Buddy Wrecking Ball will have to remain homeless until I do...
---
Activate ID: slogsdail
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#7 Posted: 06:28:02 18/06/2015
70 B&Bs, one balloon, one radiant field - 2 years. I'm at the point where it's time to sell off the B&Bs, but I need to gather up the courage to do it. Tossing appears to show the odds of getting either a balloon or a field are far, far less than the odds of getting an old alt when they're made available in the well. Those can't be good odds.
#8 Posted: 08:30:19 18/06/2015
Quote:
I'm at the point where it's time to sell off the B&Bs,

Why ? High level players need to make their own fun and well collecting as many mabu possible makes for a nice brag .
---
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#9 Posted: 12:49:15 18/06/2015
At the moment I've got room for about 30 mobs before I have to summon Pain Yatta. I should probably double that amount given how infrequently the traptanium seems to show up for me. I've stopped using sanctuaries entirely as the gem outcomes are barely worth all the clicking and scrolling. I wonder if I can store them in the inventory?
#10 Posted: 14:51:16 18/06/2015
Well the sanctuaries produce enough wishstones and gems for me to keep the ol fires burning .
---
Bolthar Green Sparx Gems: 417
#11 Posted: 17:55:01 18/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys for letting me know it is indeed rare. I don't feel half as bad anymore. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me