Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > News and Updates > Bowser and Donkey Kong Skylanders
Page 1 of 1
Bowser and Donkey Kong Skylanders
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13842
#1 Posted: 17:35:23 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
During today's Nintendo E3 "digital event" it was revealed that Donkey Kong and Bowser will be joining the Skylanders, exclusively on Nintendo platforms.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
Hammer Slam BowserTurbo Charge Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong will be packaged in the Wii U Starter Pack, replacing Spitfire and his vehicle, and Bowser will be in the Wii and 3DS Starter Packs (also replacing Spitfire). The Wii and 3DS Starter Packs actually carry the title Skylanders: SuperChargers Racing, a different experience was mentioned previously but this is the first we've seen of it.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
Clown CruiserBarrel Blaster

What is quite nifty is that the figures have a dual purpose, if you rotate the base they can also be used as amiibos.

These characters and vehicles will only work on Nintendo platforms, you will not be able to play as Bowser on the PS4 or anything like that.

Check out a load of screenshots and artwork of the characters in the SuperChargers Gallery.

A few other characters have also been revealed, Kotaku have an article showing off Undead SuperCharger Fiesta with his vehicle Crypt Crusher, and the Skylander Boy and Girl have a video unveiling the Dark SuperCharger Nightfall and her vehicle Sea Shadow. And if you look closely at the boxart for the Wii and 3DS versions you can see SuperCharged versions of Eruptor and Rollerbrawl driving vehicles.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#2 Posted: 17:37:20 16/06/2015
Oh god this toys to life thing is getting out of hand. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#3 Posted: 17:52:54 16/06/2015
So...will Spitfire, Bowser and DK come in singles?,for those that play on Wii/U/3DS? I want Spitfire, and Boswer, but Im playing on WiiU.....

[[I'm so selling DK. I'm not a fan of that character whatsoever.. no offence.]]
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#4 Posted: 20:10:43 16/06/2015
Just as I get out of Skylanders, perfect.....

Hopefully a single for Bowser will be revealed later on but, ugggggh.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#5 Posted: 20:16:24 16/06/2015
Quote: HIR

you dont say, i am just glad i opt-out of this year game. this is not skylanders as i see it, this is just something different. the whole lore is out the window now with donkey kong arriving too. if not tfb deliver a more skylanderish game next year im done for good.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#6 Posted: 21:03:27 16/06/2015
Quote: CountMoneyBone

you dont say, i am just glad i opt-out of this year game. this is not skylanders as i see it, this is just something different. the whole lore is out the window now with donkey kong arriving too. if not tfb deliver a more skylanderish game next year im done for good.

Yeah yeah,give it a few months, you'll be talking about how you got the game for cheap and totally didn't buy it yourself. Just like TT.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#7 Posted: 21:22:30 16/06/2015
Awww, I wanted the XBOX version.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#8 Posted: 21:56:36 16/06/2015
This is one of the worst ideas ever
---
now its time to get funky
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#9 Posted: 22:43:09 16/06/2015
Love it! DK for the win.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#10 Posted: 23:14:46 16/06/2015
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx
This is one of the best ideas Nintendo has ever had! It'll bring more people into Amiibos AND Skylanders at the same time!

Fixed that up for ya.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#11 Posted: 00:23:05 17/06/2015
Quote: Matteomax
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx
This is one of the best ideas Nintendo has ever had! It'll bring more people into Amiibos AND Skylanders at the same time!

Fixed that up for ya.

Well that was rude
---
now its time to get funky
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#12 Posted: 01:10:27 17/06/2015
**** activision.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#13 Posted: 01:18:55 17/06/2015
[User Posted Image]

oh wait
they're serious
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#14 Posted: 02:03:08 17/06/2015
I thought this was a joke at first...now I am disappointed that I don't play on Nintendo platforms...
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#15 Posted: 02:21:08 17/06/2015
As a collector of both Skylanders and Amiibo, I'm very excited about this. smilie
---
Hail to the King, baby!
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#16 Posted: 03:27:31 17/06/2015
Quote: BlackWing116
So...will Spitfire, Bowser and DK come in singles?,for those that play on Wii/U/3DS? I want Spitfire, and Boswer, but Im playing on WiiU.....

[[I'm so selling DK. I'm not a fan of that character whatsoever.. no offence.]]

Nor am I but I must confess that his gameplay reminds me of Wallop, who I addore, plus I do have a few Nintendo game, and would like to get more.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#17 Posted: 10:42:46 17/06/2015
Quote: somePerson
This makes me want to throw out all of my Amiibo and Skylanders cursing to the Gods "WHAT HAVE YOU ****ING DONE!" on my knees begging for my neighbors to stab me with a knife until I bleed out a painful death.

I'm not sure why people think doing self-harm is a good way to react to something they don't like. No, serious, don't encourage that, and if you think that way you need to talk to someone.
---
#18 Posted: 12:50:37 17/06/2015
Quote: Bifrost
This makes me want to throw out all of my Amiibo and Skylanders cursing to the Gods "WHAT HAVE YOU ****ING DONE!" on my knees begging for my neighbors to stab me with a knife until I bleed out a painful death.

I'm not sure why people think doing self-harm is a good way to react to something they don't like. No, serious, don't encourage that, and if you think that way you need to talk to someone.

he is just shooting of some frustrations, and its understandable. when your beloved game franchise for four years alienate you (i have been there my self and decided early on to opt-out of this year game). but i guess you can expect more of these outbreaks by others too, after the game release in september.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#19 Posted: 14:05:49 17/06/2015

he is just shooting of some frustrations, and its understandable. when your beloved game franchise for four years alienate you (i have been there my self and decided early on to opt-out of this year game). but i guess you can expect more of these outbreaks by others too, after the game release in september.

No, he is not. He's saying he feels like bleeding to death over a video game. The game isn't at fault for this and you know it, it's something that says you need help when you're thinking that of pixels. If you're implying that's normal in any way you need to notice what the hell you're telling people.
---
#20 Posted: 14:44:21 17/06/2015
im sure you have expressed things in frustration without going to do it too, its normal.. the game have changed to much for many peoples liking. so i see no strange in that people will be shooting of some frustrations in this forum now and then.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#21 Posted: 14:49:35 17/06/2015
Yes, as I'm sure as we should just laugh and pass it off when someone says they want to die because something is happening on a game. This totally hasn't happened in the internet before when people were actually serious about it and had breakdowns after it which weren't pretty at all, because people thought it was a joke.
Ugh, every time trying to reason with you feels like talking to a certain other user no matter how serious the topic is. I'm done.
---
#22 Posted: 15:49:41 17/06/2015

He didn't actually mean it. He was joking.
#23 Posted: 19:42:44 17/06/2015
It's the internet. You can't tell if someone is being serious or not in text. And unlike most people I don't hang out in Idle Chatter or whatever regularly to know who likes to joke about dying.
---
#24 Posted: 19:48:42 17/06/2015
No, it wasn't. I've seen people say with all the words they'd kill themselves if a new Skylanders game come out, no indication of sarcasm. You can't tell that kind of stuff on text if there's nothing hinting at a joke.
---
#25 Posted: 19:57:25 17/06/2015
'...to the Gods "WHAT HAVE YOU ****ING DONE!"'

I don't know about you, but that was a pretty big indication it wasn't serious.
#26 Posted: 20:05:37 17/06/2015
I don't even know the user in question, how am I going to know that caps indicate a joke somehow? You guys probably do, but I'm not someone who goes to Idle Chatter or Video Gaming often to know that this user called somePerson will yell and be hyperbolic when joking. Try to think of this on the perspective of someone who sees people regularly use caps to threaten others seriously(not in here, obv).
---
#27 Posted: 20:12:28 17/06/2015
Then explain why did I took that seriously. Someone just drops in saying they want to bleed to death over a video game. I've seen people do that seriously and actually in need to help. MAYBE,by some chance, that person might be also be serious. I'll worry over that.
---
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#28 Posted: 14:28:16 18/06/2015

Yeah yeah,give it a few months, you'll be talking about how you got the game for cheap and totally didn't buy it yourself. Just like TT.

Ooooh god, I laughed so much at this.
INTIMIDAT3R Blue Sparx Gems: 857
#29 Posted: 23:15:27 19/06/2015

AMEN!!!
---
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."--- 2 Timothy 4:7
UltraLobStar Green Sparx Gems: 327
#30 Posted: 13:45:25 21/06/2015
Yay, I'm glad I didn't throw out my Wii yet
GoHeels999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1022
#31 Posted: 22:58:28 21/06/2015
Too confusing? Probably better graphicson X1, DK in the Wii U version
and a more desirable Bowser on the 3DS version, plus sacrificing Spitfire??? Need more information, please help.
PhotonTH Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#32 Posted: 21:13:38 24/06/2015
LOL!! THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!1
---
http://atomicphoton.deviantart.com/ go here for my DA
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/photonth64/ for my FA
_________________Please visit and support <3
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#33 Posted: 21:04:10 27/06/2015
This iz Skylanders, not Mario, *cries*
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
RuleNumber6 Red Sparx Gems: 12
#34 Posted: 19:00:14 14/09/2015
Here's some more info regarding Bowser and DK in Skylanders this year. The online racing seems pretty cool!

http://www.examiner.com/articl...s-superchargers
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#35 Posted: 19:29:39 14/09/2015
Quote: RuleNumber6
Here's some more info regarding Bowser and DK in Skylanders this year. The online racing seems pretty cool!

http://www.examiner.com/articl...s-superchargers

We already have this info.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me