Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Best Spyro Fanfiction Ever? [CLOSED]
WineLover Red Sparx Gems: 21
#1 Posted: 22:28:17 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
This Spyro Fanfiction, by author Dardarax is my current favorite, and his followers seem to agree. It has lots of well developed new characters, emotions, action and adventure, and is really long for those of you who have been mentioning longer stories in the forum. The first book https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6406803/1/Dark-Legacy ] has over 344,000 words. There's a second book well under way too. (Now at 23 chapters.) No, I'm not the author... I just love a well-written fanfiction and everytime I hear that there's an update on this one, it makes my whole day.

What do you guys think of it? Best ever? Any other fanfiction favorites to recommend?
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2 Posted: 22:47:37 14/06/2015
I've read that, and I'm on DL2, there are many more there among the favorite authors, and favorite stories section of my FF account. However, something tells me this topic is out of place, I'll let the mods determine that.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#3 Posted: 00:37:00 15/06/2015
This could easily turn into self-promotion by carefully not saying it's yours or a friend's,dunno.
I've yet to find one I truly,truly like. There were some one-shots that got a smile out of me,some others that were fun to read but lacked something, but every other one eventually turns into a huge mess or has the author's bias written all over the place that it becomes impossible to like.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:37:12 15/06/2015 by Bifrost
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me