Page 1 of 1
Question about Mini's
Evokazz Green Sparx Gems: 111
#1 Posted: 00:34:55 10/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Hiya guys, one of the main annoyances with Swap Force was the addition of Sidekicks in the collection "other toys" tab. Simply due to how expensive they seemed to be, well last time I looked anyways. However I noticed that MINI's are widely available in stores for Trap Team, are all the Swap Force Sidekicks available in these MINI packs? and can they be used in Swap Force to unlock the tab in the collection screen? For example, if I buy Eye Small Trap Team Mini, will it unlock Eye Small and add it to my collection in Swap Force?
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#2 Posted: 00:46:07 10/06/2015
Nope....
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3 Posted: 00:59:14 10/06/2015
What Swap Force sidekicks?
I think they register in all games they debuted in,but you'll need to hear it from someone with SF.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4 Posted: 08:10:44 10/06/2015
I'd say yes, since Minis ARE actually Sidekicks.
They are only recognized differently by Trap Team.

But I can't completely confirm it.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#5 Posted: 09:42:01 10/06/2015
That was very sneaky of them . I could use my Giants skylanders to pump my SSA accolades . I dont see the harm in doing that .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Evokazz Green Sparx Gems: 111
#6 Posted: 10:30:35 10/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
What Swap Force sidekicks?
I think they register in all games they debuted in,but you'll need to hear it from someone with SF.

Swap Force introduced 4 or 5 sidekicks in the collection tab, problem is they were never on sale here, and ebay hogged them at stupid prices.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:31:02 10/06/2015 by Evokazz
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#7 Posted: 10:51:26 10/06/2015
Sidekicks were only released during the very end of SSA's time and Giants, never during SF.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#8 Posted: 12:23:42 10/06/2015
^ Very true, the sidekicks you see in the collection screen are the four from SSA(Gill Runt, Terrabite, Whisper Elf and Trigger Snappy) and the four from SG(Barkley, Eye-Small, Mini-Jini and Thumpling). There were none released specifically for SSF.

Anyway, you can find all of these in the mini packs and unlock these specific ones in their respective games. Just keep in mind that you will be getting all but two mini packs, the Fire and Air ones, as they include brand new minis for Trap Team. Four packs will include one new mini and one reprint of the older minis. The last two both contain older minis.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
temperedreason Yellow Sparx Gems: 1351
#9 Posted: 14:23:28 10/06/2015
Your question makes sense to me. Swap Force was the first game to actually include sidekicks in the collection, hence why you posed the question this way. So.. as the last commenter noted, "Yes" is the answer to your question. All sidekicks are now available as minis and are recognized by older games as sidekicks. You can unlock the tab AND collect the associated stars this way.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me