Page 1 of 1
Are the packs worth it? [CLOSED]
Portal King Yellow Sparx Gems: 1324
#1 Posted: 16:24:25 08/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello everyone. I am debating on getting the light and dark packs or not and just get the light and dark trap masters on there own. Since in superchargers villians don't apper should I just get them on there own?
---
You need superchargers gear in Toronto? I'm your guy.
Add me on the wii u (Mario200) see ya on the track!
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#2 Posted: 17:02:19 08/06/2015
Its a good deal . A trap , An Adventure level and a Trap Master for about the same price as 1 TrapMaster and 1 Trap .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
ladala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1935
#3 Posted: 17:11:32 08/06/2015
Keep in mind that Knight Light's and Nightmare's Soul Gems are inside the adventure levels, so if you get them solo, you can't get their Soul Gem.

If it weren't for that, given the packs current prices (looking on Amazon, I don't know where you'd get them), I'd say they aren't worth it. The levels are really short for how much you're paying. As it is, it depends on if you want to fully use these guys in Trap Team or if you can wait until SuperChargers.
---
Thank you for releasing me!
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#4 Posted: 18:05:16 08/06/2015
It's definitely worth it. For your $29.99 (or $31.99 at TRU), you get a Trap Master figure, an entirely new level and magic item in the adventure pack level as well as a light/dark trap that is exclusive to its respective pack. If you break it down price-wise, you'd end up paying $14.99 (or $16.99 at TRU) for the Trap Master and $5.99 ($6.99 at TRU) for the trap. If you skip the adventure pack level you'll not only miss out on Knight Light & Knight Mare's soul gems but miss out on an extra level of content per pack. At only saving $9-10 and missing out on the soul gems, extra content and pack-exclusive traps, buying the characters separately seems like a mistake to me. But, it's all up to you and how concerned you are with having a complete trap collection, seeing all of the content and being able to collect the soul gems for these two characters. I hope this helps you make up your mind!

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
Portal King Yellow Sparx Gems: 1324
#5 Posted: 01:18:59 09/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks everyone. I guess I do want 2 new levels and their soulgems so thanks Ill get the packs.
---
You need superchargers gear in Toronto? I'm your guy.
Add me on the wii u (Mario200) see ya on the track!
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#6 Posted: 02:36:26 14/06/2015
Not to mention the doom raider of that element.
---
Dead
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me