Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Capybara as personal offer? [CLOSED]
Ndfox Yellow Sparx Gems: 1225
#1 Posted: 15:56:47 07/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Hi there. Has anyone ever received Hyde or Capy as a personal offer? After my game torched and a year went by, seems sales are not a thing any more...I am trying to figure out if I should hold out for a personal offer on Capy or plunge
---
mxmas in activate, kids ndfox in activate
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 15:57:51 07/06/2015
I have both so I didn't,but if you have Cape Girl definately go for Capybara King, you'll build your gems back up much faster than with Hyde - less time spent looking for things too. If you don't it's a good deal as well, but instantly clearing mobs will save you a lot of trouble.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:59:49 07/06/2015 by Bifrost
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#3 Posted: 03:41:41 08/06/2015
Every single chest that you open without him is a gem not collected. How many chests do you average each day, and how many days are you willing to wait for a sale? Of course you could let your chests lie unopened until you do get him, depending on how much space you have.

Capybara really comes into his own when used in combination with a magic trap master and the villain Pain Yatta. Then every mob gives a chest, and every chest a gem. Do you have a magic trapmaster yet?
Kiwipackabacka Blue Sparx Gems: 502
#4 Posted: 21:01:58 08/06/2015
Capybara is a personal offer that comes up, I am sure Hyde would be to, all available companions not owned are in the rotation for personal offers, just as others have said, how long do you want to wait.
Ndfox Yellow Sparx Gems: 1225
#5 Posted: 13:37:41 09/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Thx for the tips!
---
mxmas in activate, kids ndfox in activate
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me