Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
skylanders day @ Gamestop 6/27 [CLOSED]
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#51 Posted: 15:59:44 28/06/2015
I got blastermind and wallop
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Vertalus Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#52 Posted: 22:45:32 28/06/2015
I got King Cobra and Funny Bone on Sat.
Then I got the Tech trap and water trap (free) today and the Trap Team starter for Xbox one, but my GameStop didn't have the Giants 3 pack or any of the punch pop fizz like you were suppose to get when you bought it, which in a way was a bit of a let down.
I wish they had Dark traps, I can't seem to find them anywhere.(them or Blackout)
---
Favorite type Skylander: Feline and Dragon. Still need: Echo, Rocky Roll, the ever elusive dark element trap,and more
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#53 Posted: 23:12:49 28/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Ugh, the new employee didn't give me a poster, time to run them down tomorrow...
megaman312 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1019
#54 Posted: 00:49:42 29/06/2015
My haul:

[User Posted Image]
The Elite Stealth Elf and ChopChop I Already had

[User Posted Image]
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#55 Posted: 16:13:19 29/06/2015
I went to the store near my house in the morning. They had several KCC, but I wasn't ready to buy, yet. My son wanted Fling Kong, and I don't think they had any. I was waiting to pick him up from the grandparents before I bought anything. After I picked him up, I went to the store near my parents and they had a few KCC, but not much else. Since my son really wanted Fling Kong, I had them check other stores. They found one with a Fling Kong and they said they had 4 KCCs. They called and put the Fling Kong on hold for me. I thought they put KCC on hold, but I guess not, as when I got there, they didn't have it and none on the pegs. They said they sold out early in the morning. I told them I thought they were supposed to hold it, but they said the other store didn't ask about it. Then I told them that they said there were 4 in stock. The guy told me to wait and went into the back. He came out with a case that hadn't been opened. It had the 4 KCCs and the variant trap. I picked up a KCC and Fling Kong, then another KCC and High Five for my niece. I was hoping to get a newer figure for her as I'm not sure what she has, but hopefully High Five will work. My son also saw the trap and wanted it. At one time, I would have instantly said "yes", but our money is tight and I didn't feel like we needed it. But he really wanted it. I figured I would just get it and give the free water trap to my niece smilie. The guy also let us have a couple of the mini comics for free. They had them in the clearance section for 97 cents, and when I took a look at them, he said they were pennied out and just let us walk out with them. I guess $26 (after tax) isn't bad for 4 Skylanders, two traps, and 2 mini comics. I tried using the McDonalds $1 coupons, but they wouldn't scan. He manually entered them in, but it would only take a $1 off. I walked out and forgot to get the 2nd coupon, though smilie. I looked at the receipt, and the $1 off promo he tried adding was trying to apply to the free one. I'm not sure if he could have fixed that or not. I'm just bummed I lost one of my coupons. I had a bunch of them, but got tired of saving them and started throwing them away. Now I can't find some of them, and apparently wasted one smilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me