Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
SuperChargers Revealed
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13842
#1 Posted: 13:31:52 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Skylanders SuperChargers has been officially revealed. Matching pretty much everything that was rumoured we will be collecting from a set of 20 new SuperCharger Skylanders along with 20 new Vehicles to drive.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
SpitfireStormblade
[User Posted Image]
Super Shot Stealth Elf

There will be 10 brand new SuperCharger characters and 10 reimagined SuperChargers based on existing characters, such as Stealth Elf, Trigger Happy and Terrafin. They each have a matching vehicle which, when used together, they SuperCharge but any Skylander can use any vehicle. The SuperChargers will cost $12.99.

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Hot StreakSky Slicer
[User Posted Image]
Dive Bomber

The vehicles will be split into three groups, Land, Sea, and Sky, each being used for a different section of gameplay. Each vehicle can be customised in-game with modifications and weapons but only SuperChargers will be able to utilise this customisation feature. The vehicles will cost $14.99.

Quote:
In Skylanders SuperChargers, Kaos' quest to rule over Skylands reveals his most sinister weapon ever - a massive "Doomstation of Ultimate Doomstruction" capable of eating the sky itself. Fortunately, Master Eon had seen the warning signs and assembled a special team of Skylanders to pilot an unstoppable fleet of vehicles with the power to destroy the reign of destruction! With Skylands facing its greatest threat, the Skylanders must pilot their supercharged vehicles over land, under sea, and through the sky to stop Kaos!

While there is a new Portal of Power included in the Starter Pack you will be able to purchase and download a digital Portal Owners Pack and use your existing Portals to play the game.

[User Posted Image]

It will again be on all platforms, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, Wii, and 3DS. The Wii and 3DS versions will have a different experience to the other versions.

The game is set for release on the 20th of September in North America, the 24th of September in Australia, and the 25th of September in Europe.

Check out our Gallery for a few more Skylanders SuperChargers images.

There are loads of previews up around the web on sites such as Polygon, Forbes, Kotaku, GameSpot, TheHDRoom, and Game Informer and plenty of videos on Youtube channels like FamilyGamer TV, TheSkylanderBoy AndGirl, VideoGamerTV, Coin-op TV and many more.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:00:40 03/06/2015 by dark52
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#2 Posted: 13:54:27 03/06/2015
Might I ask where we got confirmation on these prices?
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#3 Posted: 13:56:40 03/06/2015
Quote: ninja9351
Might I ask where we got confirmation on these prices?

People have found pre-order's all over the place. Amazon, in the netherlands//belgium Gamemania
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#4 Posted: 14:14:28 03/06/2015
As soon as this game comes out, I'll have to come up with a plan to see which new Skylander figures and SuperCharger vehicles I will enjoy playing. I won't go crazy and buy every single one.
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#5 Posted: 15:27:18 03/06/2015
YES!!! So excited!
---
Spread those positive vibes
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#6 Posted: 15:45:04 03/06/2015
Is... is Stealth Elf using a machine gun?
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#7 Posted: 18:14:30 03/06/2015
^ yeah that kinda bothers me because it pushes aside that Stealth elf you know is Stealthy, silent but deadly..
It should have had something Ninja like. But it feels they threw her character out the door with this model.

Anyhow i'm waiting for amazon.com's preorder but probably also need to hold out for a Dark Edition.

i'm rather underwhelmed for this skylanders game BUT i'm already so deep in the collection...
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#8 Posted: 18:15:42 03/06/2015
She still uses stealth but when she "plants" sorta her gun on the ground and sneaks past enemies.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:15:55 03/06/2015 by Bifrost
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#9 Posted: 18:25:16 03/06/2015
So judging by this information the game was designed with the 360/PS3/Wii U as the base. So, remind me what the PS4 and Xbone are here for if they're getting, like, 4 ports and remasters to every new game? <.>;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#10 Posted: 19:11:52 03/06/2015
I makes me sad that the headers have been rearranged so that skylanders is at the front.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#11 Posted: 19:15:57 03/06/2015
Quote: kardonis
I makes me sad that the headers have been rearranged so that skylanders is at the front.

And at reverse order,too. I have no problem with Skylanders first or second, but it just looks silly to have both series with the games listed in reverse, it should be the other way around.
---
UltraLobStar Green Sparx Gems: 327
#12 Posted: 21:27:00 04/06/2015
Seems awesome! smilie and smilie are boss looking!
pennyman Gold Sparx Gems: 2106
#13 Posted: 02:50:22 05/06/2015
thanks for including my link in the recap - exciting times ahead!
#14 Posted: 00:43:43 07/06/2015
Quote: Cynderfan507
Only getting this game if I can use the Stealth Elf, Terrafin, and Trigger Happy figures I already have, instead of the new ones.

You can,they just won't be able to Supercharge their vehicles. All figures are compatible.
---
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#15 Posted: 18:23:42 07/06/2015
looks flippin awsome
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
NinThumpEye Blue Sparx Gems: 644
#16 Posted: 07:58:42 11/06/2015
So this game doesn't really appeal to me, which is awesome. I can finally spend the rest of my Skylander days collecting the figures I never got from previous games. However that isn't to say I don't see the appeal to others and I may pick up some figures simply to own. For example any Whirlwind figure or any really nice vehicles.
---
Elite 8: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
SirPotato Yellow Sparx Gems: 1009
#17 Posted: 19:12:34 24/06/2015
This game looks very promising to me. The new characters look fantastic and if the game is like swap force, there will be a lot more content than in trap team. Also since there are only three vehicle categories (one of which is already available in the starter pack) I won't have to spend as much money to fully experience the game.

However I'm worried that in future games vehicles will become useless unless there'll still be some way of using them in-game.
---
Insert memes
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me