Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
No News? [CLOSED]
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#1 Posted: 22:46:45 26/05/2015 | Topic Creator
It's just a minor concern but after so many weeks I can't help but ask. In the previous years, the final wave of the games and any confirmed leaks were in the main site's news pretty quickly,but this year nor Wave 5 nor the prototype figure(which was confirmed by TheHDRoom) have gotten any posts in the News board. Again, really just a minor concern(Skylanders section is there to catch up), since Dark52 is around so I can't attribute this to inactivity or something, but is there a reason for the lack of updates?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13842
#2 Posted: 00:33:13 27/05/2015
I just chose not to post news about them. The lineup for Wave 5 was not exactly newsworthy by itself and it seemed too late to post about it by the time it mattered, the forum looked to have it well in hand. I held off on posting the rumours and stuff simply because I was not expecting Activision to take so long announcing this thing... which obviously hasn't worked out too well. smilie

I'll be right back posting news as soon as they finally get around to announcing the game for real.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3 Posted: 00:40:06 27/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Alright,thanks,but in a year or two someone will probably get confused looking at the archive and thinking TT never had a Wave 5 while the others did. That's a problem for future forum tho :U
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me