Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Volcanic Erupter Free [CLOSED]
moamahrimatoro Green Sparx Gems: 393
#1 Posted: 17:13:48 23/05/2015 | Topic Creator
http://deals.bestbuy.com/?category=video+games3

Free!
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#2 Posted: 17:16:09 23/05/2015
** With the purchase of Trap team or an expensive Samsung device.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#3 Posted: 18:56:04 23/05/2015
They really are vague. Has anyone checked on this? Best Buy has offered promos before for free movie tickets just by looking at a demo for Samsung items. This could be similar. Neither Best Buy near me participated, though. smilie
The Collecter Yellow Sparx Gems: 1165
#4 Posted: 21:55:52 23/05/2015
No purchase necessary. You are suppose to just demo Trap Team on the tablet and you get your free Volcanic Lava Bark Eruptor. All I did was showed a little girl how to play it and the employee handed me the Skylander. The Best Buy must have the Samsung setup or they will not have this offer. The Skylander comes in a plastic bag with the card and sticker and is marked "Not For Resell"
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#5 Posted: 05:52:40 24/05/2015
i wen tinto my local best buy and they didnt have it going. they said its only happening at a select number of stores. so im guessing the really busy ones.
Reputator Green Sparx Gems: 179
#6 Posted: 00:15:22 25/05/2015
My local Best Buy had them hanging off a peg in their little baggies for a penny.

[User Posted Image]

And the flyer says you get him free with any Skylander purchase. Demoing the tablet game is just supposed to get you a free slap bracelet.

I bought a Lightcore Smolderdash for $5, and the receipt said I got a bundle savings of $0.01. smilie
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#7 Posted: 01:36:17 25/05/2015
I get a sincere sense that all retailers are doing whatever it takes to get this product out of their inventory.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#8 Posted: 03:34:05 25/05/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons
I get a sincere sense that all retailers are doing whatever it takes to get this product out of their inventory.

Yeah, Skylanders takes up a lot of space - now with Infinity (and their own massive over-stoking problem) and Amiibos space is at a premium. And coming this fall we will have four mainstream figures to life sets of figures on shelves. TRU can't even hardly give away items prior to Trap Team, what were three packs like $5 this week? Walmart doesn't even try anymore and the Skylanders clearance area in my Best Buy is the same size as the regular price Skylanders area. Target has like a dozen Head Rush (Nitro and regular), some water traps and nothing else. I hope Activision isn't counting on getting lots of space for another full line of figures and vehicles or whatever the gimmick is this go round.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#9 Posted: 03:54:26 25/05/2015
Slightly related, but local EB Games here in Ontario are giving away free Punch Pop Fizzes with any Skylanders purchase. Which is odd because I've never actually seen an overflow of them anywhere.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#10 Posted: 06:55:23 25/05/2015
Quote: Bionichute
Slightly related, but local EB Games here in Ontario are giving away free Punch Pop Fizzes with any Skylanders purchase. Which is odd because I've never actually seen an overflow of them anywhere.

ontario california or canada?
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#11 Posted: 09:12:16 25/05/2015
Quote: Bionichute

They were ever only released in the 3DS pack for Giants. But a while back, GameStop was giving them away if you traded in a used portal. They came in little baggies (like the pic of the Volcanic Eruptor above and the minis before). So it seems like GameStop/EB Games just got an exclusive release of Punch Pop Fizz for promotions, like they did with the minis back in the day. I'm not sure if they're getting another shipment of them, or if the portal trade-in was US only, so now Canada is doing it this way with their stock.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#12 Posted: 11:16:37 25/05/2015
Quote: Reputator
My local Best Buy had them hanging off a peg in their little baggies for a penny.

[User Posted Image]

And the flyer says you get him free with any Skylander purchase. Demoing the tablet game is just supposed to get you a free slap bracelet.

I bought a Lightcore Smolderdash for $5, and the receipt said I got a bundle savings of $0.01. smilie

better grab that volcano eruptor if you dont have it. its the best eruptor smilie
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me