Page 1 of 1
Music glitch? [CLOSED]
etherealspyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2267
#1 Posted: 15:37:31 21/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay so I have the actual disc for my psx and the music always glitches. I don't know if any of you have experiences this but it is very annoying because the music is one of my favorite things from these games. I even took in my psx and got a different one(because I had just bought the previous one) and it still happens. It kinda ruins the game for me. So I was just wondering if any of you experienced the same thing.
---
Furry trash tho
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#2 Posted: 20:29:05 21/05/2015
I don't get any music glitches on my game, sometimes if I'm in a level for too long, the music will change, but that was actually intended by Insomniac.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#3 Posted: 20:50:38 21/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Mine gets really patchy and in the middle of the levels song, it starts glitching into the credits music. Some levels get it more than others.
---
Furry trash tho
#4 Posted: 21:52:00 21/05/2015
Quote: etherealspyro
Mine gets really patchy and in the middle of the levels song, it starts glitching into the credits music. Some levels get it more than others.

Hmm, never heard of that one before.
---
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#5 Posted: 22:56:45 21/05/2015
I haven't heard of the song changing completely, but I used to have a Year of the Dragon disc that would have problems playing music. I think your disc is most likely the problem, which is too bad because I agree, the music is amazing and the game feels incomplete without it. Maybe try cleaning the disc, or if that doesn't work, you might have to invest in another copy that isn't so scratched up.
---
You gotta believe!
#6 Posted: 00:10:57 22/05/2015 | Topic Creator
I think it might, its just so weird because the game runs great otherwise, thanks.
---
Furry trash tho
#7 Posted: 08:40:27 22/05/2015
At least you could just turn the soundtrack off, I know it's not the same, but for the time being you can still play the game.
---
#8 Posted: 12:16:29 22/05/2015
That's what I ended up doing with my old copy of Year of the Dragon that had this problem. Of course, the music is usually what I have turned up the loudest smilie but I could at least get through a play through that way.
---
You gotta believe!
#9 Posted: 13:55:41 22/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Yeah, it is rather disappointing though. But it is okay I am planning on getting the japan release.
---
Furry trash tho
#10 Posted: 17:41:40 22/05/2015
Quote: etherealspyro
Yeah, it is rather disappointing though. But it is okay I am planning on getting the japan release.

Good luck, the camera makes the controls act differently in the Japanese version. I had a lot of trouble platforming in Jaques... Luckily the music should be exactly the same, which'll solve your problem! smilie
---
You gotta believe!
#11 Posted: 18:21:29 22/05/2015 | Topic Creator
I know its awful but its also really cool and weird how they ruin it like that.
---
Furry trash tho
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#12 Posted: 02:08:33 23/05/2015
Or you could turn the soundtrack off and get the exact same music playing on another device, so you can still get the same play in music on each level. But only if you want more work. :/ Sounds to me like it's a problem with the disc though. Maybe it's out of date, or just needs a clean.
And I think we can all agree, the music makes the game much more mesmerising and surely brings back wonderful memories of the old era. I'm really sorry that it's stuffing up, I've never experienced glitchy music before so I'm not really sure. But good luck. smilie
#13 Posted: 02:46:57 23/05/2015 | Topic Creator
You couldn't have summed it up better smilie
---
Furry trash tho
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me