darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Year of the Dragon > Favorite levels? Also who else experienced game breaking glitch?
Page 1 of 1
Favorite levels? Also who else experienced game breaking glitch? [CLOSED]
etherealspyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2267
#1 Posted: 02:20:52 19/05/2015 | Topic Creator
I've been a fan of spyro since I was 3 so I can't choose a favorite because I love them all. But I recently bought the game on psn and found out about the game breaking glitch at the end. I only needed one more egg until 100% completion, so I was doing the race with the birds in Harbor speedway and beat the record. This totally screwed my game, and to at insult to injury, I did not have multiple saves nor have I ever tried achieving 100% before. Have you guys experienced this too?
---
Furry trash tho
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#2 Posted: 09:22:33 19/05/2015
The Spyro games are way more glitchy on the PSN, these are the original versions where they haven't been patched up. So basically, they're not the final versions and therefore are more likely to be glitchy than later releases of the games. smilie Sony being lazy.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#3 Posted: 15:04:47 19/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Yeah it's just sad but eh I don't have any qualms with sony because Spyro is my favorite game, anyways it is worth the replaying.
---
Furry trash tho
#4 Posted: 20:20:57 19/05/2015
Quote: etherealspyro
Yeah it's just sad but eh I don't have any qualms with sony because Spyro is my favorite game, anyways it is worth the replaying.

I've just recently started to replay Spyro 3 today. Completed the whole of the first home world in an hour, lol. I always find the first two home worlds to be a breeze, but when I get to the third, that's when it's starts to get challenging for me, it's not the enemies that make it difficult, it's the challenges more than anything, some are just time consuming, or just difficult.
---
#5 Posted: 23:46:05 19/05/2015 | Topic Creator
I agree, they do get harder.
---
Furry trash tho
#6 Posted: 20:49:02 20/05/2015
Quote: etherealspyro
I agree, they do get harder.

These are the ones I find to be challenging, or time consuming:

Evening Lake:

- Frozen Alters ~ Yeti Boxing
- Lost Fleet ~ Skateboard Race & Rhynoc Fishing
- Fireworks Factory - Agent 9 & The two chinese dragons

Midnight Mountain:

- Crystal Islands ~ Bentley

There are others but they're not coming to mind right now, lol
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me