Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
What are your Pet Peeves? [CLOSED]
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#51 Posted: 00:48:27 24/05/2015
People.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#52 Posted: 00:50:45 24/05/2015
People who have great potential, but are too cowardly/lethargic/pessimistic/cynical to take risks, solve problems, and seize opportunity.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#53 Posted: 00:38:19 27/05/2015
When people are like 'that's not funny' or say I'm not allowed to find something funny cuz it's bad or they don't like it.

Gee, maybe we have different viewpoints and opinions on humor.

short responses. I don't want to type out a paragraph and have you be like 'haha ok' and ten say nothing else
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#54 Posted: 01:16:33 27/05/2015
I have LOADS of them, but I'm going to name a few:

- Having to tell the school bus what to do to get to school or home. Students like me are more informative than their cheap company
- About to take a shower until somebody takes one right before
- Wanting to look something up on Google or Youtube, but something on my home page or Youtube home page catches my attention and I forget what to look for
- TV adverts that appear on the side of the screen as the program is playing. Am I the only one who finds this controversial? Why can't they save this for the break? Greedy punks.
- Stores I'm waiting in line at with the person in front of me at the cash and spending way too much time (10 minutes) with the worker. They Need more courtesy.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#55 Posted: 02:10:07 27/05/2015
Quote: Lunarz
When people are like 'that's not funny' or say I'm not allowed to find something funny cuz it's bad or they don't like it.

Gee, maybe we have different viewpoints and opinions on humor.

short responses. I don't want to type out a paragraph and have you be like 'haha ok' and ten say nothing else

Alright.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me