Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Advice, please? [CLOSED]
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#1 Posted: 12:21:10 18/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Ok, I am looking to sell most of my Skylanders. I am really just not into the game anymore and am starting to think that it's a waste of money. Anyway, I have figures of all kinds; SA cores (including Ghost roaster and boomer,) Giants cores and giants, SF cores and swappers, TT cores and trap masters, traps (including Kaos,) all adventure levels except Sheep wreck islands, and a few adventure items. I also have one chase variant, crystal tuff luck. I know that crystal tuff luck can fetch a high price, but I have no idea about the others. Can anyone tell me how I should go about selling these skylanders and how much I could get for them? Any advice is appreciated.
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#2 Posted: 15:48:57 18/05/2015
Well, SSA and SG figures might be hard to sell, if so, you might wanna sell them at GameStop, if you wanna avoid getting $3 dollars back from your whole collection, you can sell them in lots on ebay. To say, 4 figures for $20. You can sell Swap force skylanders and trap master skylanders on ebay for maybe $8 - $10 a piece. Next, Clear smilie varies. If it is opened, it goes for about $60 - $65. If sealed, it can go for $100.

EDIT: smilie and smilie can go for $15 each on ebay.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:31:27 18/05/2015 by goldenrushducks
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#3 Posted: 16:07:37 18/05/2015
You just know discovered that skylanders is a waste of money? smilie

Clear Tuff Luck averages for $125, maybe a little more or a little less. Assuming you sell on eBay.

Expect 30-40% of your original purchase price for figures. More if you sell on eBay, less if you go to Gamestop or other places. Some figures are considered "rare" but changes with the wind. There's threads here just like yours that have already discussed that.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:09:22 18/05/2015 by TakeYourLemons
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#4 Posted: 01:12:57 19/05/2015
having the cards and stickers with them helps too. but best bet is to bundle them together. if you got a full set you can bulk sell it, i did buy all 44 SA figures with cards stickers and codes for $350. if you dont maybe bundle by element or maybe 1 rare with some " unwanted figures" so you can sell them as well.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me