darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015)
First | Previous | Page 6 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 107 108 109
Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#251 Posted: 03:00:30 28/05/2015
Quote: ninja9351
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Quote: fairyland
Stupid question, but what would happen if someone tells what they know to someone else, that someone else tells someone else and eventually it gets out to the internet? Activision will send interrogators and track down the leak and silence him forever like something from the Godfather?

Seriously I'm not one who cannot keep a secret at all and if I knew anything about Sky 5 I would be blabbing my head off about it to anyone that would listen to me. I know when the big day hits, I'll be waffling on about it to all my friends. It's really exciting stuff even if I hate vehicle type games. I just cannot understand how people can keep so silent on these things. I guess their jobs are on the line and Activision has ninja stealth FBI-level technology to find leaks?

How hard could it honestly be to just not say anything? :?

Quite hard actually.

Just to not say something? I think not.

Especially if you were obligated by a contract you signed that instructed you to not leak any information.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#252 Posted: 03:08:16 28/05/2015
It can be hard if you actually think about it.

Imagine this: you have received exclusive information on Skylanders 5 and you are told to, under no circumstances, not to say anything about the content or post about it with the following images/videos given UNTIL a specific date. But as big fan of Skylanders, you are too excited to keep it secret until then. You want to tell everyone, upload it to the internet, and watch as the views pour in and how popular you may become for posting the info prematurely. And if impatience kicks in entirely, you do it anyway out of impulse. But by doing so, you broke the company's trust, your content is removed, and well, you are no longer connected to the company.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:11:38 28/05/2015 by Aura24
#253 Posted: 03:23:00 28/05/2015
Quote: Aura24
It can be hard if you actually think about it.

Imagine this: you have received exclusive information on Skylanders 5 and you are told to, under no circumstances, not to say anything about the content or post about it with the following images/videos given UNTIL a specific date. But as big fan of Skylanders, you are too excited to keep it secret until then. You want to tell everyone, upload it to the internet, and watch as the views pour in and how popular you may become for posting the info prematurely. And if impatience kicks in entirely, you do it anyway out of impulse. But by doing so, you broke the company's trust, your content is removed, and well, you are no longer connected to the company.

Being excited about something isn't enough to drive you to tell other people if you're not supposed to.

Plus, why would you want views anyway? Having a popular channel means you have to invest a lot of time into it and upload regularly. That would be really awful to do.

Why would you do all this if it only leads to negative things? No matter how excited one would be, I cannot fathom the idea of not being able to not post something. You humans never cease to confuse me.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#254 Posted: 03:44:44 28/05/2015
I have noticed a pattern in the base colors. Take a gander at the colors of the trash cans in the Trash Pack series. Series 1 is green, series 2 is orange, series 3 is blue, series 4 is red, series 5 is yellow, series 6 is purple, and so on.

I believe Superchargers will have yellow bases.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:13:36 28/05/2015 by Dahvoo
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#255 Posted: 03:45:02 28/05/2015
Why would you do all this if it only leads to negative things? No matter how excited one would be, I cannot fathom the idea of not being able to not post something. You humans never cease to confuse me.

The thing is, to even get to the point where you'd be asked to an event like this takes a lot of time and trust. Someone who is unable to keep their mouth shut would likely never manage to get invited to this kind of an event in the first place.
#256 Posted: 03:47:07 28/05/2015
Quote: UncleBob

The thing is, to even get to the point where you'd be asked to an event like this takes a lot of time and trust. Someone who is unable to keep their mouth shut would likely never manage to get invited to this kind of an event in the first place.

I can't even begin to fathom the idea of not being able to keep a secret, as I've previously mentioned. I cannot comprehend it.
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#257 Posted: 03:50:25 28/05/2015
So...Supercharges, as in racing. Hopefully it's still a platformer game instead of a racing, like I wouldn't mind racing mini games, but as long as it's mini games and bonus area stuff.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:14:25 28/05/2015 by Dahvoo
JayjeA Blue Sparx Gems: 636
#258 Posted: 04:10:10 28/05/2015
For all this Hype, I hope this game will be worth it. If it sux, it'll be rreeaallly anticlimatic!
---
I'm a recent convert to Skylandering and I LOVE it! I'm doing a SUPERCHARGERS LP! I also do UnBoxing videos!
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#259 Posted: 10:31:54 28/05/2015
I wonder if Callie will have big role again or if we're back to just Tessa or someone else.

Personally I'd like to see them both back along with Buzz.
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#260 Posted: 11:52:19 28/05/2015
Hopefully the reveal will be at 7EST again. That worked well for me. People in Britian would only have to stay up till midnight. It wouldn't be good for Eastern Europeans and Asia as well as Austrailia.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:59:44 28/05/2015 by TTD
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9930
#261 Posted: 12:07:14 28/05/2015
Just a second back to the topic of holding yourself from spilling the beans, I knew the final hours of Giants a whole week before the game was out(remember that debug menu thing in the convention copies? Well, in my country there wasn't anyone actually looking to make sure no one picked the final level), but I didn't tell anyone but a friend that didn't talk about the franchise with anyone else. I know there are devs eagerly waiting to see people have the full game experience and they worked hard for it; I wasn't going to take advantage of something they had no control over and ruin their and anyone who didn't want spoilers' fun.

And as UncleBob said, people who are known to blabber about secrets are the first ones to be out of question to be told any. Meaning,now that you guys announced in public that you wouldn't be able to keep a secret, good luck trying to go visit Activision like Matteomax did.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:08:12 28/05/2015 by Bifrost
GillGrunt4Ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1681
#262 Posted: 14:52:55 28/05/2015
I agree with 84skylanderdude on the bases being yellow for Sky 5, but I do not think that the bases for Sky 6 will be purple because of Eon's Elite.

Speaking of Eon's Elite though, they could have a role in Sky 5 because the prequel summary says:

"The citizens of Skylands are in their most desperate hour as Kaos begins to tear the world apart with his newfound powers. Spyro and an elite group of Skylanders must enter an ancient and unknown part of Skylands and find the only hope left that can stand against Kaos' might!"

smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
---
Check out my new FanFic, Skylanders: Civil War!
smilie smilie
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8194
#263 Posted: 14:56:53 28/05/2015
Quote: GillGrunt4Ever
I agree with 84skylanderdude on the bases being yellow for Sky 5, but I do not think that the bases for Sky 6 will be purple because of Eon's Elite.

Speaking of Eon's Elite though, they could have a role in Sky 5 because the prequel summary says:

"The citizens of Skylands are in their most desperate hour as Kaos begins to tear the world apart with his newfound powers. Spyro and an elite group of Skylanders must enter an ancient and unknown part of Skylands and find the only hope left that can stand against Kaos' might!"

Your looking WAY to into it. They're definitely referring to the gimmicklanders of Sky 5.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#264 Posted: 15:37:53 28/05/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Your looking WAY to into it. They're definitely referring to the gimmicklanders of Sky 5.

Not neccisarily.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#265 Posted: 15:50:46 28/05/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

I'm starting to believe the same regarding base's color for Skylanders 5.
Eon's Elite bases are actually clear. I would imagine a more intense purple for Magic and a darker one for Dark.
Then grey/black for Undead, brown for Earth and a darker or lighter blue for Air/Water (still not sure which Element V.V. had in mind with SWAP Force's bases).

I thought something similar reading that line about Rift into Overdrive.
I don't think they ad referring to Elites but they might be talking about different characters:
- the new Gimmicklanders;
- the new Cores;
- a group of already know characters from the four previous is games.

I'm leaning towards the last one since I believe Spyro and his team will actually find the new guess starts exactly in that remote and ancient part of the Skylands.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:52:22 28/05/2015 by Drek95
WFLD Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#266 Posted: 16:12:23 28/05/2015
Quote:
Spyro and an elite group of Skylanders...

It looks like they are trying to make Spyro relevant again to both Skylanders and in general. In my view I think this plan might fail horribly.

Quote:
...unknown part of Skylands and find the only hope left...

For some reason I think this suggests some sort of reveal that will tie in with some Spyro-specific lore. That, or false hope/speculation again...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:12:45 28/05/2015 by WFLD
#267 Posted: 16:22:51 28/05/2015
Well, if they make it good, I'll appreciate at least the attempt, even if in the end there'll be only cries of 'IT'S NOT THE SAAAME' from the classic/LOS fans they might be trying to get back.
But Spyro isn't from Skylands, he's from another dimension in this canon. That last part is about something else.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:23:18 28/05/2015 by Bifrost
#268 Posted: 16:31:19 28/05/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Well, if they make it good, I'll appreciate at least the attempt, even if in the end there'll be only cries of 'IT'S NOT THE SAAAME' from the classic/LOS fans they might be trying to get back.
But Spyro isn't from Skylands, he's from another dimension in this canon. That last part is about something else.

Where does it say that he is from another dimension?
---
#269 Posted: 16:36:16 28/05/2015
Machine of Doom,extended bio, implied in most places.

He was recruited by Eon in Avalar's Summer Forest, and it's said to be "beyond Skylands' furthest frontiers". It's never said if he just happens to be in a similar place as Classic Spyro or if there's a bigger connection, but it's not Skylands.

Lost Islands throws that out of the window and says his hometown is just a 12h travel from the archipelago, though, but I don't take anything in that game for canon because in many quests the skylanders or the companions are out of character.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:36:40 28/05/2015 by Bifrost
#270 Posted: 16:37:18 28/05/2015
Quote:

Well, at least it might reveal more lore if that is the case, but hopefully just skylanders lore.

Worst case scenario?

I can see it now...
We, who stand on this bank and shoal of time
jump the life to come
as skylanders invade LOS and classic lore
crying IT'S NOT THE SAAAME'
and see't become nevermore...

My dramatic poetry needs some work (i.e not destroying/stealing great literary works), but the point is that I would hate to see previous reboots of the Spyro series 'polluted' by Skylanders lore.

Quote:

Thank you for saving me using reason smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:39:45 28/05/2015 by WFLD
#271 Posted: 17:30:20 28/05/2015
Quote: WFLD
Quote:
Spyro and an elite group of Skylanders...

It looks like they are trying to make Spyro relevant again to both Skylanders and in general. In my view I think this plan might fail horribly.

Quote:
...unknown part of Skylands and find the only hope left...

For some reason I think this suggests some sort of reveal that will tie in with some Spyro-specific lore. That, or false hope/speculation again...

Let's remember we are still talking about a comic not a game.

Spyro has more or less had the role of leader during a lot of situations in the comics.
It wouldn't surprise me that much if it happens again.

I also don't think they will give him a bigger role in the games and that's fine.
It isn't a Spyro series he's a "guest" and shouldn't have more visibility and importance than every other Skylander.

They hinted at something similar for Giants but hopefully changed their minds.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#272 Posted: 17:48:24 28/05/2015
Can't read this language but this looks interesting - http://www.everyeye.it/giochi/skylanders-superchargers/
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
#273 Posted: 18:31:21 28/05/2015
Quote: ImDoubleTrouble
Can't read this language but this looks interesting - http://www.everyeye.it/giochi/skylanders-superchargers/

I suggest you not to believe a single word they wrote.

They are simply giving too much credit to the rumors just as if they were official news and even added something completely invented.

They might know the name and the platforms (again, no 3DS nor Wii) but I highly doubt they know anything else.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#274 Posted: 19:02:10 28/05/2015
That site actually used darkSpyro as it's source (specifically ZapNorris's topic)!
That means that their speculation is just a regurgitation of what's been speculated here, but it still makes for a nice summary.

Using the power of google translate (just to save people the effort)...

New leaked rumor about the next episode of Skylanders, currently being developed in the studios of Vicarious Visions.

The game in question should be titled Skylanders Superchargers (not Overdrive, as leaked yesterday), the rumor comes from the American rider Travis Pastrana and through a photo on Instagram (now canceled) claims to have recorded some motion capture sessions for the security in question.

Other sources confirm the presence of vehicles in the game and a world far more vast to explore on board such craft. We just have to wait until E3 in Los Angeles to learn more about Skylanders Superchargers, out during the autumn.

#SoMuchEffort
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:03:18 28/05/2015 by WFLD
#275 Posted: 19:15:41 28/05/2015
Quote: WFLD
That site actually used darkSpyro as it's source (specifically ZapNorris's topic)!
That means that their speculation is just a regurgitation of what's been speculated here, but it still makes for a nice summary.

Using the power of google translate (just to save people the effort)...

New leaked rumor about the next episode of Skylanders, currently being developed in the studios of Vicarious Visions.

The game in question should be titled Skylanders Superchargers (not Overdrive, as leaked yesterday), the rumor comes from the American rider Travis Pastrana and through a photo on Instagram (now canceled) claims to have recorded some motion capture sessions for the security in question.

Other sources confirm the presence of vehicles in the game and a world far more vast to explore on board such craft. We just have to wait until E3 in Los Angeles to learn more about Skylanders Superchargers, out during the autumn.

#SoMuchEffort

Thanks for the effort but it has been almost "useless"...

"Other sources confirm the presence of a world far more vast", sorry I must have missed it, which source said that?
I only read it in our speculations and frankly if a videogame site uses fan theories as their source (and it already happened)... I don't think I need to say anything more.

Not to mention Travis Pastrana's motion capturing (?!).

Do not trust these sistes which claim "news and rumors" while most of them aren't "news" at all, or simply fan-made speculations.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#276 Posted: 20:00:15 28/05/2015

Eon's Elite bases are colorless, not purple.
---
#277 Posted: 23:12:28 28/05/2015
Ok I thought that they were purple; sorry.

Btw, look what I found:
http://nintendoeverything.com/...ing-656x875.jpg

According to this, there will be a Wii and maybe a 3DS platform.
---
smilie smilie
#278 Posted: 23:13:46 28/05/2015
Old news, Gill, it was posted a few pages ago.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
superhalite Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#279 Posted: 01:31:16 29/05/2015
Omg i can't control the hype inside me.
---
We rely too much on technology yes that is true,but it's not going anywhere.
#280 Posted: 02:44:36 29/05/2015
Well Aura I was just showing that since people keep saying that there will not be a Wii platform this year. Sorry.
---
smilie smilie
#281 Posted: 07:13:26 29/05/2015
Well Aura I was just showing that since people keep saying that there will not be a Wii platform this year. Sorry.

Unfortunately though, we aren't sure if that is an official picture of Skylanders 5 console version's list.
We don't even know if the name will be Superchargers as of now.

Currently the "most official" (take it with a grain of salt) list we have is the one related to the E3 which if I remember correctly includes PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, XBOX ONE and maybe 3DS.

Keep in mind those may simply be the versions that will be there to try and not the complete list (I highly doubt it).
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#282 Posted: 12:15:20 29/05/2015
Quote: Drek95

Unfortunately though, we aren't sure if that is an official picture of Skylanders 5 console version's list.

Currently the "most official" (take it with a grain of salt) list we have is the one related to the E3 which if I remember correctly includes PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, XBOX ONE and maybe 3DS.

Keep in mind those may simply be the versions that will be there to try and not the complete list (I highly doubt it).

There's also a good chance that they wouldn't take a Wii version to E3...doesn't exactly showcase the game in the best light.
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:15:38 29/05/2015 by wideawakewesley
#283 Posted: 13:02:44 29/05/2015
Quote: wideawakewesley

There's also a good chance that they wouldn't take a Wii version to E3...doesn't exactly showcase the game in the best light.

Yep... Definitely.

But it would be strage not to showcase the Wii U too.
They usually have some pretty cool features for the gamepad.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#284 Posted: 23:52:29 29/05/2015
If there isn't a Wii U version somenone at Acti is going to di- I MEAN, dye their hair... That's what I was going to say "heheh"
Disclaimer: Comments made on post made in jest, I am aware death threats should be taken very seriously and I value the lives of everyone, at Acti, or not
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
superhalite Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#285 Posted: 00:11:22 30/05/2015
Im gonna die of excitement when it comes out.
---
We rely too much on technology yes that is true,but it's not going anywhere.
#286 Posted: 00:16:13 30/05/2015
Quote: superhalite
Im gonna die of excitement when it comes out.

Same here, man. smilie

I'm feeling both excited and concerned for this game.
But the hype still kicks the fear away!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#287 Posted: 00:20:53 30/05/2015
I don't know why, but I've just grown to not be excited for things anymore.

Like, when Clawbellows first leaked, I felt no excitement. I was merely intrigued, not excited. I think I've grown to be immune to excitement. I'm becoming the monster that I despise.
---
#288 Posted: 00:26:23 30/05/2015

Like, when Clawbellows first leaked, I felt no excitement. I was merely intrigued, not excited. I think I've grown to be immune to excitement. I'm becoming the monster that I despise.

It happens when you leave the human nature.
Not always a bad thing.
It helps seeing the things in a clearer way.

At least playing the game should bring back the excitement if it will be worth it.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#289 Posted: 00:27:00 30/05/2015
Well, when things don't meet your expectations you kinda start to get averse to hype if it happens too much.
---
#290 Posted: 00:41:36 30/05/2015

It happens when you leave the human nature.
Not always a bad thing.
It helps seeing the things in a clearer way.

At least playing the game should bring back the excitement if it will be worth it.

I think I've lost all ability to feel excitement. I've even lost the need to breathe.

(Sry I use song quotes a lot lol)
---
#291 Posted: 01:16:03 30/05/2015
Uh. You might need help then,skylanderdude.

I have really no OMG I MUST HAVE IT NOW urge like with TT,but I like the mystery of finding out what the game is about,even if in the end I might not like it. The journey will be more fun than the destination so what's to fear before then?
---
#292 Posted: 04:48:16 30/05/2015
Skylandersspyro found this -

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb...s+superchargers

No doubt, Acti will try to hide it.

Starter Pack details -

"Kick your adventure into overdrive with the Skylanders SuperChargers Starter Pack: Skylanders SuperChargers Video Game, New Portal of Power, 2 Skylanders SuperChargers, 1 Skylanders Vehicle, and Collection Poster."

And look at the summary -

"Skylands is in peril! Kaos has unleashed his most evil weapon yet - the Doomstation of Ultimate Doomstruction.
With all of Skylands on the verge of collapse, a special team called the SuperChargers has been assembled to pilot an unstoppable fleet of incredible vehicles. Now you and the SuperChargers must embark on epic adventures over land, under sea, and through the sky to stop Kaos and save Skylands!"

Under sea...

That does mean we'll be underwater at last???

And we will be getting a new Portal of Power too. And a S4? Stealth Elf.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 05:51:22 30/05/2015 by Aura24
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#293 Posted: 04:52:56 30/05/2015
This is what it fully says.
Starter Pack Includes: Video Game, New Portal of Power, 2 Skylanders SuperChargers - Spitfire and Super Shot Stealth Elf, 1 Skylanders Vehicle - Hot Steak, and Collection Poster featuring the complete set of Skylanders Superchargers and their vehicles.
Skylands is in peril! Kaos has unleashed his most evil weapon yet - the Doomstation of Ultimate Doomstruction.
With all of Skylands on the verge of collapse, a special team called the SuperChargers has been assembled to pilot an unstoppable fleet of incredible vehicles.
Now you and the SuperChargers must embark on epic adventures over land, under sea, and through the sky to stop Kaos and save Skylands!

Alot of new details here and a confirmation of vehicles for the characters, seriously another stealth elf.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
#294 Posted: 05:00:14 30/05/2015
I noticed something, each Starter Pack has something different -

PS3, PS4 -
"Starter Pack Includes: Video Game, New Portal of Power, 2 Skylanders SuperChargers - Spitfire and Super Shot Stealth Elf, 1 Skylanders Vehicle - Hot Steak, and Collection Poster featuring the complete set of Skylanders Superchargers and their vehicles."

Wii U
"Kick your adventure into overdrive with the Skylanders SuperChargers Starter Pack: Skylanders SuperChargers Video Game, New Portal of Power, 2 Skylanders SuperChargers, 1 Skylanders Vehicle, and Collection Poster."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:52:05 30/05/2015 by Aura24
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#295 Posted: 05:04:58 30/05/2015
Either "Hot Steak" is a really bad typo and it's supposed to be Hot STREAK, or it's going to be a vehicle shaped like a steak, which sounds awesome.

Either way, only disappointment so far is that it only comes with one new Skylander and another Stealth Elf. I'm sure the vehicle will make up for it, but it's still a bit upsetting. Also glad that Clawbellows, or Spitfire now, I guess, is part of the starter set, he's got a cool design.

Now all we need is a motorcycle vehicle and I can finally make my dreams come true...
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
SporeVideos3 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3442
#296 Posted: 05:22:42 30/05/2015
Spitfire, you mean this guy?
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie32/32 smilie16/16 smilie32/32 smilie52/52 smilie20/20 smilie31/31
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#297 Posted: 05:39:37 30/05/2015
smilie Omfg...

I NEED THIS NOW HOLY CRAP THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!

BTW my little brother loves all of the names of this game, especially the name Superchargers. And he is 7. That is the type of age the game is aimed for.
---
Spread those positive vibes
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2520
#298 Posted: 06:43:07 30/05/2015
Kick your Skylanders adventure into overdrive!
That's the desciption of the game
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#299 Posted: 06:50:49 30/05/2015
Sounds awesome, I hope you can level up vehicles.
---
gillgrunt32 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3283
#300 Posted: 06:58:37 30/05/2015
Awesome smilie
First | Previous | Page 6 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 107 108 109

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me