darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015)
First | Previous | Page 107 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109
Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#5301 Posted: 14:28:41 02/09/2015
Wait a second... Did I see some really huge 3D open-world like areas...?
Now THAT'S something rather interesting!

She looks cool but... What can I say, a bit too similar to her first release.
Maybe she will be able to detach the blade and use it like a boomerang.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9930
#5302 Posted: 14:35:06 02/09/2015
You can also spot her climbing in a vehicle at the Academy. If someone does some frame hunting we could get a glimpse at some other parts of it - like the doors being back in place and other NPCs.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
FlipWreck888 Blue Sparx Gems: 648
#5303 Posted: 14:37:17 02/09/2015
The important part is how to find the other videos. I need to see Thrillipede in action already! lol
---
The Heaven's Call, The Earth Cries Out, The Crowd Roars! All Calling me to defeat evil! I am the warrior of justice! Kamen Rider Stronger!
#5304 Posted: 14:40:41 02/09/2015
Might have spotted a Dark symbol floating on her right in the background of the Academy.
Whatever that means...
It could also be the wave icon used for the Sea terrain type but I cannot see it clearly enough.

There is also another similar symbol on the far left but you cannot see it entirely.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#5305 Posted: 14:45:14 02/09/2015
Quote: Drek95
Might have spotted a Dark symbol floating on her right in the background of the Academy.
Whatever that means...
It could also be the wave icon used for the Sea terrain type but I cannot see it clearly enough.

There is also another similar symbol on the far left but you cannot see it entirely.

It's likely an elemental vehicle area. Those were confirmed to be exclusive to the Academy during Gamescom if I'm correct.
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13834
#5306 Posted: 14:46:51 02/09/2015
You can find that video on the original Roller Brawl's character page, same thing with some of the other reposed Skylanders.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
#5307 Posted: 14:48:41 02/09/2015
Quote: dark52
You can find that video on the original Roller Brawl's character page, same thing with some of the other reposed Skylanders.

Oh, well that was easy. I'll edit in the links in a bit.

Triggs
Pop Fizz
Eruptor

Reminder to only discuss news you found, not if you like it or not, that goes on Discussion.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:57:10 02/09/2015 by Bifrost
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#5308 Posted: 14:55:45 02/09/2015
Trigger Happy looks very interesting, but I don't exactly understand the use of his guns.
Pop Fizz looks strange, but good.
Eruptor impressed me. He's just great now (I love melee-style Skylanders).

Also, what you do to change the links to the characters you want? there's a pattern in the code or something?
---
Bruh
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:03:36 02/09/2015 by Crash10
#5309 Posted: 14:59:34 02/09/2015
It's funny how they apparently didn't show Double Dare Trigger Happy's attacks in action against enemies.

I mean... Ok that cannon move is probably an attack of some sort but they all really looked like stunts rather than proper attacks.
His supercharged vehicle is... Embarassing.

Pop Fizz... Well his beast for can change color, probably granting him different attacks, he can jump around inside a bubble and can shoot them and... That's it I think.
Supercharged Soda Skimmer is unsettling.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:00:11 02/09/2015 by Drek95
#5310 Posted: 15:01:45 02/09/2015
If you pause Pop Fizz's video when he's blowing bubbles, you can see he's at the Academy's library, with Mags running like crazy in the back. Looking very different from last game, more homely and with many purples in the mood.

The videos can be found in the Series 1 pages of the characters - someone really screwed up to replace the original videos from 2-4 games ago.

Remember discussion goes on Discussion.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:39:41 02/09/2015 by TTD
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#5311 Posted: 16:17:06 02/09/2015
Actually Bifrost, that may not be the Academy's library. No Spoils.

Anyway, I'm in love with Pop Fizz, he looks so fun. Trigs also looks pretty fun, but boy does Eruptor look like nothing special, even if he is the one with the most changes.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#5312 Posted: 17:22:37 02/09/2015
Quote: Bionichute
Actually Bifrost, that may not be the Academy's library. No Spoils.

Don't worry, someone spoiled that a while ago on the forum. But Mags on the background points to the Academy, NPCs in the level hardly walk around freely like that.
---
Goldfish Green Sparx Gems: 461
#5313 Posted: 17:33:28 02/09/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: dark52

Oh, well that was easy. I'll edit in the links in a bit.

Triggs
Pop Fizz
Eruptor

Reminder to only discuss news you found, not if you like it or not, that goes on Discussion.

I saw these ready to be put up in the source code of the site, they weren't there earliar though... which Is strange... Big reveal soon?
---
If bone bash roller brawl isn't OP, i'll be mad.
#5314 Posted: 22:15:57 02/09/2015
Backstories for Splat,Smash Hit and Thrillipede were found in the Rift into Overdrive novel, though we're still waiting for summaries. Credit goes to mega spyro.

Quote:
Thrillipede served in the Millipede Military in the outer reaches of skylines. As the top pilot in his unit, Thrillipede was responsible for single-handedly blasting over 300 Greeble air ships out of the sky! When the Great Greeble War came to an end, he returned to his hometown of Flutter Bay as a celebrated hero. He was the talk of the town and everyone wanted to shake the many hands of the famous young pilot. News of his heroics eventually made their way to Captain Flynn at the Skylander Academy, who set out to determine if the stories were actually true. In a series of friendly challenges, the two pilots raced, soared through obstacles,and performed incredible stunts in front of a cheering Flutter Bay crowd. In each event, Thirillipede stood victorious, and was asked to join the Skylanders shortly after. Of course, Flynn later admitted he "let him win" so that Thrillipede wouldn't be embarrassed in front of his hometown.

Quote:
Smash Hit came from a long line of Warsupials - a rare species widely renowned for their skills in combat. But in more peaceful times, his people were responsible for locating and demolishing any remaining artifacts from the Arkeyan Empire that were deemed to dangerous to leave standing. Smash Hit liked his job because it allowed him to do what he loved most-break things! He was so skillful with his wrecking ball that he could single-handedly dismantle an entire Arkeyan Conquertron in under an hour and still have time for a snack. When Master Eon noticed his skill, he enlisted the talented Warsupial into a new wrecking crew he was forming to take on Kaos - the Superchargers!

Quote:
Splat grew up in a typical faun village, which was perfectly manicured and orderly. Every day in school, she and her classmates would recite the same poems, play the same music, and paint the same picture-which was always a portrait of their great ancestor, Fluty Hoofdancer. But this didn’t suit Splat. The only art she wanted to learn was the art of war! After school, she would sneak off to the river and practice her own free-form fighting technique against Chompies and other creatures that were causing trouble. When the elder fauns learned of this, they were outraged. But soon there after, a band of Drow attacked the village to steal their valuable art, and while other fauns cowered in fear, Splat stood her ground. Unleashing her self-taught fighting style, she defended her village and sent the Drow running. Now, as a member of the Skylanders, Splat makes quite an impression wherever she goes!

Kinda strange since most backstories remind you of the Superchargers but some like Splat don't say anything. I guess some were Cores at some point.
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#5315 Posted: 22:19:32 02/09/2015
Hight Volt's backstory:
High Volt was once a commander of a special security force that was in charge of patrolling the border of Skylands and the mysterious uncharted region known as the Outlands. From atop the Shockspire tower, their security headquarters, High Volt vigilantly monitored any strange activity beyond the border, knowing that Kaos and his minions were up to no good. Over the years, he had defended Skylands from countless Greeble attacks, Troll uprisings, and even a few evil food chains that were attempting to expand. But on a recent patrol mission into the Outlands, High Volt discovered a heavily guarded construction site, where Kaos' minions appeared to be building a colossal Doom Station of Ultimate Destruction! Realizing at once that all of skylines was in danger, he raced to the Skylanders Academy to inform Master Eon and joined the Skylanders in their fight to stop it!
---
Dead
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5272
#5316 Posted: 22:36:46 02/09/2015
Not a rumor! My friend sent me thrillipede gameplay on his Xbox one! I can't exactly post it (its really low quality since its from a TV screen and I don't know how to upload videos from Instagram) but here's a photo I saved... [User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:55:41 02/09/2015 by skylandsfan
#5317 Posted: 22:39:05 02/09/2015
Well he does look good even with that quality.
Exactly what I was expecting.

Thanks for sharing and great catch! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5272
#5318 Posted: 22:40:24 02/09/2015
Quote: Drek95
Well he does look good even with that quality.
Exactly what I was expecting.

Thanks for sharing and great catch! smilie

No problem. I'm going to send it to ttd through Instagram so hopefully he can figure out how to post it
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
#5319 Posted: 22:50:39 02/09/2015
Thanks a lot!
Maybe you could write down some of his attacks here (or in the Abilities topic) so we could get an idea of how he plays.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#5320 Posted: 23:30:47 02/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Here's the gameplay of Thrillipede

Many thanks to instagram user man0fficial for providing me with the content.
#5321 Posted: 23:33:15 02/09/2015
It's way too bright to tell anything apart,but he seems to be kinda slow, and appears to fight a miniboss creature at some point - it seems waaay bigger than a Krankenstein and whatnot.
---
#5322 Posted: 23:34:48 02/09/2015 | Topic Creator
A couple of new trailers:

Horsepower Meets Firepower

Go Big or Go Bigger

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:36:02 02/09/2015 by TTD
#5323 Posted: 23:37:24 02/09/2015
I think I know what level that big scorpion boss guy might be in, but I'd probably be wrong.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#5324 Posted: 00:15:50 03/09/2015
That boss looks AWESOME! And seriously where did they find his video?
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
GillGrunt4Ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1681
#5325 Posted: 00:51:56 03/09/2015
Idk if this has been found-official Nightfall backstory found at http://skylanders.wikia.com/wiki/Nightfall

Nightfall was a Dreadwalker from Fogshadow Tower, a mysterious fortress in the middle of the Poison Sea. While most Dreadwalkers stayed within the noxious cloud they called home, Nightfall preferred to dive into the black abyss and hunt the dark monsters that threatened her people. One day, as she was exploring a deep cavern in her submarine, the Sea Shadow, Nightfall came upon an enormous object that pulsed with a strange energy. It was gigantic, and before she could comprehend what she was looking at, it hatched! Out came a creature 100 times larger than anything she had ever seen! She fired the engines and raced back to warn her people. Just as the last citizens boarded an evacuation ship, the colossal head of the Leviathan broke the surface of the water and let out a terrible roar! Without hesitation, Nightfall rushed towards the monster, blasting it with everything she had while the others made their escape. This act of heroism caught the attention of Master Eon, and the rest is Skylander history!
---
Check out my new FanFic, Skylanders: Civil War!
smilie smilie
#5326 Posted: 00:54:12 03/09/2015
Has been found long ago,since Gamescon I think.
---
#5327 Posted: 00:55:56 03/09/2015
Oh ok.
Which backstories do we still need?
---
smilie smilie
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#5328 Posted: 00:56:28 03/09/2015
Just Astroblast now.
---
Dead
#5329 Posted: 00:57:02 03/09/2015
Ok I will try to find it.
---
smilie smilie
#5330 Posted: 00:58:56 03/09/2015
At this point they probably removed any traces of the "secret" characters on the website, they removed the artworks really fast. For now, just gotta hope the stuff in the comic will tide us over before the next update.
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#5331 Posted: 02:15:45 03/09/2015
Out of all the Skylanders' backstories they revealed in the RIO book, only Light and Dark weren't added in, except we know of Nightfall's.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:15:52 03/09/2015 by TTD
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13834
#5332 Posted: 13:28:42 03/09/2015
Here's an image of the iOS starter pack and a press release:
[User Posted Image]
Quote: Press Release
This fall, Skylanders SuperChargers will continue the franchise's leadership on mobile by bringing the full AAA game to fans via select iPads, and for the first time ever, the iPhone and iPod touch on October 25 in North America.

The game offers fans a new cloud save feature which allows for portability between multiple Apple devices for a true on-the-go experience. Simply save your progress via cloud save and pick up your progress on separate devices as long as you're logged in under the same Game Center account. Now fans can seamlessly enjoy the same robust gameplay-driven adventure as its console counterpart wherever and whenever they want.

The Skylanders SuperChargers Starter Pack for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch will include everything necessary for fans with those devices to create the full Skylanders SuperChargers gameplay experience out of the box, including a Bluetooth portal, an embedded Bluetooth controller and a built-in stand. Upon download, players will get Instant Spit Fire and Instant Hot Streak for free with the download, while in-app purchases will unlock Instant versions of Dive-Clops, Dive Bomber, Super Shot Stealth Elf and Stealth Stinger.

The full Skylanders SuperChargers game experience, including online co-op and multiplayer racing, is playable on iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPod touch 6. Fans with iPhone 5/5C, iPad 3 and iPad 4 can enjoy the single-player Adventure Mode, local co-op and head-to-head racing in split screen.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#5333 Posted: 13:34:32 03/09/2015
New screenshots I believe, including Splat in gameplay. First link to the topic, second link is the direct one. Thanks to buzz for this contribution

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=122276

http://www.thehdroom.com/gamin...o-roster-92420/
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#5334 Posted: 16:45:32 03/09/2015
Someone in an article went to a small event where they showed Splat and Pop Fizz and their vehicles' figures. Discussions go on Discussion Thread.

http://canadianonlinegamers.co...argers-release/
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:04:18 03/09/2015 by Bifrost
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#5335 Posted: 17:03:05 03/09/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Someone in an article went to a small event where they showed Splat and Pop Fizz and their vehicles' figures. Discussions go on Discussion Thread.

http://canadianonlinegamers.co...argers-release/

Alright now that is some cool stuff you got theree.
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
TheLoneWolf Green Sparx Gems: 231
#5336 Posted: 17:57:33 03/09/2015
Has this been seen yet

Supercharged Splatter Splahser

[User Posted Image]

Supercharged Soda Skimmer artwork

[User Posted Image]
---
Sun Runner= Best Vehicle in SSC
Get Ready to Race, Rumble and Roll!
#5337 Posted: 19:31:22 03/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Splat gameplay:
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#5338 Posted: 19:33:56 03/09/2015
Heres Pop Fizz:

---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#5339 Posted: 20:17:23 03/09/2015
Got my copy of the Rift into Overdrive prequel.

The Core of Light was moved to the Skylander Academy.

Glumshanks came to free Kaos with a Magic Skull trap, but was surprised that Kaos was still his old self.

Kaos had been pretending to act good ever since he was locked in Traptanium. While in his imprisonment, he has been growing stronger and stronger, even becoming strong enough to escape his cell for a short time without the Skylanders noticing. He formulated a plan for his escape by unleashing a small fragment of The Darkness sealed inside the school. This fragment of Darkness has been giving Kaos his power.

Kaos begins using his Doomstation of Ultimate Doomstruction to create rifts, which destroys everything, disabling the Portal network and communication, leaving the Skylanders elsewhere stranded.

The benevolent Ancient used the Rift Engines (the engines the SuperChargers are standing on in their toy forms) to spread magic and light to worlds yet known, connecting Skylands to these many worlds.

Flynn and a group of Skylanders, Jet-Vac, Terrafin, Stealth Elf, and Gill Grunt, go to Know-It-All Island to learn more about the whereabouts of the Rift Engines from the Stoneheads. When a rift opened up, the Skylanders and Flynn were saved by the SuperChargers, which is their first meeting. Sadly Know-It-All Island and the Stoneheads were consumed by the rift.

Count Moneybone joins Kaos in his conquest and launches a massive attack on the Skylander Academy along with Kaos. The Giants and most of the Skylanders battle the aerial forces to protect the school.

Count Moneybone captures Flynn, Cali, and Hugo and imprisons them on his ship.

With the SuperChargers' help, Gill Grunt, Stealth Elf, Terrafin and Jet-Vac all touch elemental Rift Engines found at the bottom of the Whirlpool of Destiny in the Swirling Sea and transformed into their SuperCharger counterparts to defeat the dark Elite Drow attacking them and begin their next adventure leading to the game itself.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#5340 Posted: 20:24:38 03/09/2015
So... Count Moneybone is the very first boss? Wow, no wonder he gets his own trophy.

Also, glad we finally know just what the Doomstation does. Seems familiar, though.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#5341 Posted: 20:54:09 03/09/2015
Major level spoilers about 30 minutes in this video. Since the title is also a spoiler, the embed is inside the tags. Seems like at least the arena designs are back again,though this does not confirm Arena Challenges.

Marc Graue also confirmed he voices Lord Stratosfear in a recent video of his; which is just a piece of Skyfamily footage I think. No, I don't know who he is,but apparently he does Mr. Zurkon in the Rachet and Clank series.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 20:57:29 03/09/2015 by Bifrost
SporeVideos3 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3442
#5342 Posted: 20:57:49 03/09/2015
This video I found shows that Marc Graue will be voicing Lord Stratosfear.
---
smilie32/32 smilie16/16 smilie32/32 smilie52/52 smilie20/20 smilie31/31
#5343 Posted: 21:02:14 03/09/2015
WHOA calm down youtube, I can only find so much in the first pages before it's all reposts! Skylanders Overdrive footage!

Ended up posting this to Discussion first. Lots of new info in this article - you can customize the Academy,seems like we'll have more focus on scripted sequences,Flynn is okay with eating another character.

http://www.highdefdigest.com/n...-of-heart/25785

Other non spoilers:

-Elemental Zones in the Academy are actually challenges.
-Test Tracks
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:17:53 03/09/2015 by Bifrost
#5344 Posted: 22:45:34 03/09/2015
Found an article about that Skylanders event in Spain. Considering spanish to english translation must be abysmal I'll have to trust spanish-portuguese for once here.

>"these dumb defenders of peace"

I'll try to understand this without translation. The woman actually doesn't know anything about the series and talks about the organization instead(it was pretty messy), but here are some screenshots:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Pjfx...0831_175858.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VnoJ...0831_180236.jpg

Dunno what Flynn is doing to Hugo there,but it appears they were playing a new level.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:46:03 03/09/2015 by Bifrost
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#5345 Posted: 02:44:30 04/09/2015

This video, We should expect information over this coming week. So excited.
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
#5346 Posted: 03:53:13 04/09/2015
So apparently all trappable villains are playable, at least, according to the Irate Gamer. He could be wrong, but I doubt he is.

This is a pretty smart move, actually. If all the traps work with the game, that means people who collected them didn't waste their money for a one off gimmick, and instead have a whole host of new characters to play as online. Meanwhile, the trophies are good for the newcomers, but add the incentives of the new tracks, boss fights, and some exclusive villains to play as.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#5347 Posted: 12:54:04 04/09/2015
We have some more indepth Pop Fizz gameplay now

Also, Eon doesnt say "Skylnaders of the Undead element are stronger in this zone" Hugo does instead
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8194
#5348 Posted: 12:57:02 04/09/2015
Quote: Blink182Bouncer
We have some more indepth Pop Fizz gameplay now

Also, Eon doesnt say "Skylnaders of the Undead element are stronger in this zone" Hugo does instead

Hugo sayng it and not Eon kinda supports my theory that Hugo is a Portal Master in training!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#5349 Posted: 13:02:09 04/09/2015
There are also two land zones and sorta two Sea zones (one without a mission) in this footage, so it's possible there are multiples of vehicle areas unlike what was said in reveal.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:07:17 04/09/2015 by Bifrost
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#5350 Posted: 15:28:26 04/09/2015
Okay in the video posted by Blink182 above, the guy said that there are over 40 tracks. While I think that would be awesome, I am leaning towards the idea that he is sadly mistaken. While he seemed to know a bit about the Skylanders franchise, he seemed to be rather clueless about the SuperChargers game. I think he was taking the fact that there are different quests for each of the Superchargers to mean that there will be different tracks. He also said that the traps would not only unlock Skystones, but also the ability to race as those villains. I am calling bull on pretty much everything this guy said because he seemed to be quite confused and not very organized/focused. Anyone on here taking a trip to VV soon or has recently that can corroborate any of this "new" information?
First | Previous | Page 107 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me