Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Anybody seen spotlight!? [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 14:53:15 14/05/2015 | Topic Creator
I cannot find this one! I managed to get Blackout, but i can't find spotlight. Is she gone forever?
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#2 Posted: 15:43:56 14/05/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
I cannot find this one! I managed to get Blackout, but i can't find spotlight. Is she gone forever?

As frequently as you're online here, you ought to know that none of us know any better than you. Spotlight and Blackout aren't chase figures or limited edition releases, so they should become more plentiful once summer hits and retailers start getting more case packs and more people have the figures, somewhat lowering demand. Is this a guarantee? No. Has any other standard core figure been here today, gone tomorrow prior to the next game's release? No (including Whamshell -- many were scalped, but I and others saw him with regularity through the end of 2012). Just keep your eyes open and grab one as soon as it shows up at retail in your local area or online.

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#3 Posted: 16:52:51 14/05/2015
Where i live, smilie is everywhere!
But no smilie

I've seen her in Rite Aid and GS
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#4 Posted: 04:56:22 15/05/2015
Just so you know, dark52 did post the box assortments for the Wave 5 cores on a topic in the Trap Team section. It is as follows:

4x Flip Wreck
4x Fling Kong
1x Echo
1x Rocky Roll
1x High Five
1x Bat Spin

I find that this is a poor assortment, considering that Spotlight and Blackout are by far some of the most popular Cores this time around.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#5 Posted: 05:28:19 15/05/2015
Around where i live [It's nz so it's pretty useless]
They sale tons of smilie & smilie
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#6 Posted: 05:42:03 15/05/2015
Update, you might be able to order her off of Best Buy, she's in stock.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me