Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 18 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40
Dimensional rift (Private) [CLOSED]
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#851 Posted: 07:39:34 30/07/2015 | Topic Creator
After Oswald powered up his weapon, the blade extended twice as long, basically ripping through him and causing an explosion.
"Woah! Man! That was some fire power!" He said, putting the claws back in his inventory. His hands hurt from the large amount of energy he wielded, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. Then he heard Izuna yell and quickly turned his attention to the other enemy. Ratchet materialised his RYNO again and did as Izuna said.
"Oswald! Could you do that thing again?"
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#852 Posted: 10:24:13 30/07/2015
"Yup!" Oswald said, launching a barrage of eleci,powering up the weapon. "EAT THAT!''
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#853 Posted: 10:35:05 30/07/2015
The big man's armor was quickly torn up by the team attack. As he fell to the ground his helmet fell off to which Izuna took the advantage, and pulled his gun putting two bullets into the reanimations skull. It soon dissipated.

Izuna lowered his gun and looked at the group with a genuine smile "not bad guys. Not bad at all."
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#854 Posted: 10:59:07 30/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Heh, you're looking at the lombax who saved three galaxies, this is kinda my job. You're not too bad yourself though," Ratchet replied, "and Oswald and I make a pretty good team."
"Where to from here?"
---
#855 Posted: 11:14:25 30/07/2015
"Not to brag, I beat a god! You ain't to rusty either,Izuna. So,what's the plan my man?"
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#856 Posted: 12:38:29 30/07/2015
"well-" KABOOM! The sentence was short lived as further down the sewers collapsed. "looks like he finally hit the kirin" Izuna said shaking off rubble that fell from the ceiling "I guess we get out there and stop that generator."

---

Takeshi looked at his hand, he could barely make it out. His body ached all over and he could hardly stand. He gripped his head as a headache struck him like freight train. Is this the effects of the mangekyou sharingan? Not to mention he had literally pushed his body to the limit. Not only that but surely more larks would be making there way to him soon, and he was in no condition to fight.

He fell to the ground and crawled towards his katana. Grabbing it he propped himself up against some rubble. He could feel his blood pressure dropping. He grabbed the grip and waited for any would be enemy. He had not used this technique before so he didn't quite know what the after math would be.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#857 Posted: 16:11:16 30/07/2015
As the sewers collapsed Godzilla ripped apart the last MUTO. When the rubble was clear Godzilla rose up holding the MUTO's head and roared. Godzilla looked at Takeshi and was surprised he could make it out. "Are you ok bud?" Laruax was losing against the more powerful beserk Eva-01. Eva-01 looked at him and roared. Before eating his whole end off he stabbed him and threw him to the ground. Laruax was back to normal and flew off waiting to his his Prisoner again to get some answers out of "Pitiful, you guys think you can beat me? Only a-" A large spike made of water stabbed him. He fell to the ground. Godzilla saw that the spike was made of water. Malachite flew down and crushed his head like a grape. Godzilla ran up and hugged her. Eva-01 saw the team and trouble and ran to them.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#858 Posted: 21:53:46 30/07/2015
Dex was again little bit away from the group so that he could see everything that happens but would not be close enough to get his own share of the action " This is too chaotic i can not make any plans here" Dex thought
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#859 Posted: 00:58:16 31/07/2015
Godzilla roared as more MUTO's came. Malachite put up a bunch of water knives and threw them at the MUTO's.
---
#860 Posted: 07:28:16 01/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"I couldn't agree more, let's go!" Ratchet replied, eager to keep going. The others were more than capable of fighting on their own, so he wasn't particularly worried about them.
The lombax wandered over to the collapsed ceiling and smiled, "so we can finally get out of this place? Finally!"
---
#861 Posted: 12:39:16 01/08/2015
"Sweet! Let's save another world, showing how AMAZING I am." Oswald said playfully.
---
#862 Posted: 15:19:31 01/08/2015
Izuna smiled "Yeah I have to admit it's starting to smell" He then made his way through the opening outside and then back into another tunnel that lead under a large building.

---

Good or evil: Good
Name: Ruby Yamanaka
Dimension: Late naruto universe
Weapon/elements/powers: Sensory skills, medical, among other supportive style jutsu.
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/art/...signs-307876522 not my image.
Personality: Sort of shy, some what cheerful. Doesn't like death. Can be very energetic. Warm and kind. Sympathetic to just about everybody.
Other:
---
#863 Posted: 18:58:26 01/08/2015
Godzia roared as the MUTO's were all gone. The three went to go to the group.
---
#864 Posted: 03:04:49 02/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((Accepted))

Ratchet eagerly followed. Once he was in the other tunnel, he materialised some nanotech. He had totally forgot about his previous injuries as they didn't have much time to recover, but now that he could actually feel the pain, he decided to do something about it.
After healing himself, he put the nanotech back in his inventory and equiped his wrench.
"Well, looks like you three make a good team when your not fighting each other," he said to Godzilla, Malachite and Eva, "I'm impressed."
---
#865 Posted: 03:43:07 02/08/2015
Godzilla took the contplement and reacted "Well me and Malachite are married soo.... Yeah. Eva-01 is one of my best buds. We fight pretty good."
---
#866 Posted: 05:28:50 02/08/2015
Izuna nodded to the group as he lead them into the building. There in the building was a large lark, near the generator. However the generator was surrounded by a force field. It was obvious at first glance that the force field ran off a security code, however first things first, the lark.

---

Takeshi held tight to his katana taking heavy breaths. He was still propped up against rubble caused from his previous battle when he heard multiple footsteps. The Uchiha gritted his teeth as he itched the blade out ever so slightly. It was obvious he was in no condition to fight, but he would be damned if he wasn't at least going to try.

As they neared the footsteps came to a stop. Takeshi took deep breath, than with all the strength left in his body he leaped over the rubble drawing his sword and striking at the blur of a target. His vision was so bad he couldn't see the hand that grabbed his wrist preventing the strike "Woah there, we have come to help. We are the Yamanaka medical corps" a tall blonde man said.

His hair was short and choppy and from his attitude he seemed to be in charge. Takeshi pulled away and stayed in stance for a moment unsure whether or not to trust him. This thought process came to a screeching halt as he hit his knees coughing up blood.

"You are in no condition to fight" the man said before turning to his group "Ruby, get the medical kit ready and give him a check up. Izuna would be upset if he lost another son."

Takeshi gritted his teeth again, he hated charity...wait what did he mean by another?
---
#867 Posted: 07:03:57 02/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet stood beside Izuna, staring at the creature who prevented them from advancing.
"Izuna, I can easily deactivate that shield, however, I don't think a distraction will work for this one..." He said seriously. Senkrad would be sending more powerful larks this time, since his plans have been foiled twice. But even then, he believed they could easily take on this one.
"If we all attack accordingly, we can probably take it out pretty fast."
---
#868 Posted: 14:13:19 02/08/2015
"Yeah. The tech is not that advanced, but the larks seem to adapt to the plan. We just follow Rachet. We tag team him!"
---
#869 Posted: 21:13:54 02/08/2015
Godzilla,Eva, and Malachite ran to the lark.
---
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#870 Posted: 08:00:31 03/08/2015
(Im back)

Dalados slowly broke out of the sewer and found his way back to the group, "That son of a gun almost killed me with that sewer thing ut did,"
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#871 Posted: 08:09:47 03/08/2015
"Not quite" the lark spoke in there heads "however if you solve a riddle I will deactivate the shield."

Izuna narrowed his eyes wary trickery. Using his sharingan he could tell that the shield was connected to the larks brain waves. It's like a jutsu, however it comes at a cost. The cost must be the riddle, which makes it more of a spell. We could always kill him but there would be no guarantee that the shield would go down.

"In exchange for a fair shot, I request that if you are victorious in this battle. That you spare my life." the lark said "here is the riddle. Poor people have it, rich people need it, and if you eat it you die. What is it?"

He never said he was going to turn off the force-field which means there will still be a fight after this, the older Uchiha thought to himself. Hence the word battle, but if we guess it wrong we still have to fight him. Then we would have to get the answer out of him. Sadly I like the genjutsu prowess that Takeshi has otherwise this would be easy.
---
#872 Posted: 09:35:38 03/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh god... Riddles? Really?" Ratchet complained. He would much rather blast it's head off and be done with it.
"Let's see... Poor people have nothing, rich people need... No that doesn't work..." Ratchet tried thinking of other answers. He usually relied on Clank with these things...
---
#873 Posted: 10:13:39 03/08/2015
Dex had used his chance to get away from the group and was now at the generator " If i do not do anything these guys will take this one down too, unlucky for them i have a plan"Dex thought and waited for the group "Is there anybody here who is in charge or is it that riddle guy over there" He said so that if there was still someone there they would hear him.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:15:23 03/08/2015 by cyndego
#874 Posted: 14:51:38 03/08/2015
Eva-01's eyes turned a light green and read his mind.
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#875 Posted: 14:53:23 03/08/2015
Ooc: I honestly don't know where we are, so I'm just gonna try and catch back up..

Springtrap knocked the rubble off of him, staring at Eva-01 with his hostile eyes.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#876 Posted: 21:54:15 03/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((They're all at the generator and have to solve a riddle. Hope this helps smilie))
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#877 Posted: 21:55:37 03/08/2015
Ooc: Oh, ok.

Springtrap ripped off a lark's head.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#878 Posted: 22:07:41 03/08/2015
"Damn it only that riddle guy here, well guess i have to wait" Dex thought as he followed the situation from hide.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#879 Posted: 22:12:12 03/08/2015
Eva-01 was thrown off by the riddle.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#880 Posted: 00:09:25 04/08/2015
"Could it be family?" Shade asked everyone.
---
SC
#881 Posted: 07:07:03 04/08/2015
"It's nothing" Izuna said plainly "Poor people have nothing, rich people need nothing, and if you eat nothing you will die" He turned to the group a little disappointed.

The lark cursed to itself. If they had gotten it wrong then he could have kept the shield up and it would be nigh impossible to break, but a spell such as that comes with rules.

"Just remember our deal" The lark spoke in their heads as it got down on all fours. A roar emanated and large spikes began to appear across its body.

Izuna noticed that it's flesh was also getting harder, like armor. Not only that but the spikes where in positions to prevent them from striking recklessly. "Sever the spikes on its body then hit that point, it should be weaker" he shouted to the group as he formed several seals and shot a a fireball twice his size at it.

It hit with a huge boom but did not damage the lark beyond a few scratches. However the smoke from the attack should cover the movement of the others so they could do a follow up strike. Keeping the lark on defense while they stayed on offense.
---
#882 Posted: 07:43:42 04/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((Seriously? It was nothing! Oh my god I didn't even realise! Lol, Ratchet said 'nothing' but thought it was wrong... smilie))

"Huh? I was right? But... Wha...?" Ratchet was confused himself.
When Izuna began fighting he quickly threw four Tesla Spikes around the lark. Each spike had an electric current flowing from one to another in a form of cage. He didn't know how effective it would be, but it would at least distract it long enough to land a hit.
He then pulled out a fusion grenade and threw it at the creatures head.
---
#883 Posted: 07:49:54 04/08/2015
If nothing else, Dalados kept his promises, and as such decided not to attack the Lark itself, and instead launched a laser charge at the Generator.
---
#884 Posted: 14:23:59 04/08/2015
Oswald used electricity to power up the spikes, then the grenade. He leaped near the head, jumping up, and dropped kicked it followed by an electric shock, followed by an arm boomerang shot. "You STINK!"
---
#885 Posted: 16:09:44 04/08/2015
Eva-01 eyes went red and so did his mouth, Malachite's eyes turned neon green, and Godzilla's spikes flashed red. Godzilla roared at the lark "We can do the same thing."
---
#886 Posted: 16:31:19 04/08/2015
The lark was overwhelmed by the multiple assaults and hit the ground with a thud from Oswald's kick. Spikes flew off its back from the explosions and and its skin was scarred deeply.

It lay there with its eyes closed as the spikes came back down and its skin began to soften again. From all the information he had received about the team he did not expect them to work together in such a manner. As the generator exploded from Dalados's attack the lark had to admit there was no way it could stand alone against a cohesive unit such as this.

"It seems I have failed" the lark spoke in their heads "Senkrad will be upset so I shall hide away to continue are species in the instance that you should be victorious"

As it got up to leave a beam of light shot through the building wall into the larks back. It split inside the lark into multiple blades of light which then protruded from the larks flesh. The light dissipated with the cackle of electricity and the lark fell to the ground dead.

The wall in which the light had come through was then cut down to reveal Takeshi, his eyes glazed and seemingly unseeing. "No, I don't think you will" he said before muttering "every. last. one."

He was then punched upside the head by an angry Ruby "I told you can't be using jutsu right now you idiot!" she yelled before turning to the group a little embarrassed "oops, um, hi."
---
#887 Posted: 18:46:46 04/08/2015
Godzilla and the others stood back.
---
#888 Posted: 19:35:17 04/08/2015
Oswald said "YOU ARE BACK!"
---
#889 Posted: 20:00:54 04/08/2015
Dalados walked over, "I am glad that you have survived the ordeal. Question: Who is your lady-friend?"
---
#890 Posted: 21:33:34 04/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Ooh... Takeshi seemed to of had fun while we were fighting..." Ratchet smirked teasingly, "judging from your injuries, she seems like a feisty one..."
He knew the poor guy probably went through hell, but Ratchet loved opportunities where he could make fun of others.
"So what's your name?"
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#891 Posted: 21:51:16 04/08/2015
Shade stood by. "This war isn't over. They will surly up their defense at the generator.
---
SC
#892 Posted: 21:58:52 04/08/2015
Godzilla spikes kept flashing red. Malachite was concerned. Eva-01 was going to see the new guy.
---
#893 Posted: 23:33:09 04/08/2015
"she is NOT my 'lady-friend'" Takeshi clarified gripping his hand where he had used the chidori spear. "My name is Ruby Yamanaka" she spoke up "when I found him he was a mess. I am the one that healed his wounds, its what I do. I'm a medical ninja."

Takeshi then turned Ratchet and then back to Ruby "he isn't a cat he is a-" "Lombax, I know" Ruby interrupted. The two present Uchiha looked at the Yamanaka quizically. "whaaaaaat? He looks exactly like the hero from Hatchet and Tank" she said "You two need to play games and enjoy life more."

"and you need to get out more" The younger Uchiha shot back.
---
#894 Posted: 23:58:18 04/08/2015
"Actually you guys look like guys from Naruto. So, how do you guys know each other?"
---
#895 Posted: 00:17:39 05/08/2015
"she assisted with the sealing jutsu on my katana, which is a whole other story" Takeshi explained "not only that our families had close ties in the shinobi world since the Uchiha are not known for our medical prowess we often fell back on Yamanaka support."
---
#896 Posted: 01:57:49 05/08/2015
Godzilla's spikes were still flashing red.
---
#897 Posted: 05:45:53 05/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet tilted his head in confusion, "I didn't know my kind is known in other dimensions..." He said, "did the lombaxes come here once? I mean, they did use a machine to travel to another dimension..."
He was hoping they knew something, but didn't bet on it.
He then took a side glance at Godzilla, "what's going on with you?"
---
#898 Posted: 05:49:37 05/08/2015
Dalados was thrown out by Yamanaka's knowledge of Ratchrt's species. Even he hadnt known that, and he was supposed to have every piece of information kniwn to dragonkind up until tthe day of his creation. And he had a learning capacity installed. So how was it that this seemingly backwards wotld, where technology seemee so little, did they know things he didn't?
---
#899 Posted: 06:05:11 05/08/2015
Godzilla was whacking his head on the ground and he blew his red beam to the ground. Making him fly up. Malachite flew up to get him but he wacked her with his tail. Eva-01 was laughing at the two. "I love watching this."
---
#900 Posted: 06:11:19 05/08/2015
Dalados moved closer to Ratchet and whispered, "I would seriously consider leaving them here if not for the damage they'd to Takeshi's wold,"
---
First | Previous | Page 18 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me